Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P.S. I Loathe You!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:25 am

It came out today! I'm uber excited! I'm getting it for Valentine's Dayyy! It seems really good, especially how there's gonna be a cheerleading squad and how Dylan and everyone switch crushes and everything! Sounds.... as Lisi would say........... AH-MAZING!
Back to top Go down

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:26 am

i fishned it!! and i just got it today!! it is alswome!! But Massie's kinda harsh....
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:41 am

I haven't read it yet so don't spoil!
Back to top Go down

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:47 am

ok!! but its really gooddd!! the ending leave syou whating to read " Boys "R" Us"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:41 am

lol, can't wait to get it!
Back to top Go down

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:55 am

i ♥ it! I ahve nwo read ti 3 times.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:38 am

read it, didn't like it =P
Back to top Go down

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 am

hehe. sorry, its not my fav tough.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:44 am

One of my fav books actually its 3rd or 4th I didnt like we saw nothing of the couples I wanted Kristen to stay with Dune
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:49 am

currently waiting for the book.
it will come to me, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:38 am

These boots are made for Stalking
Clique #12!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:40 am

I know! I love that name! And so far, Massie is sooooooooooooooooo ANNOYING in PSILY!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:05 am

I know I wanna c Josh an Alicia's relationship I dying to see who Massie gets as a real bf
luv the title
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:16 am

Personally, I think she's gonna go for someone HUGE.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:17 am

me 2
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:18 am

I just finished it! I luhvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv it! And the last sentence is sooooooooooooooo addicting! I'm soooooo excited about Dempsey saying he likes Kristen! I luhv the whole crush thing:

Cam and Claire
Dylan and Derrick
Josh and Alicia
Kristen and (Dune/Dempsey)
Massie and (puh-lease! she's ahb-viously in luhv with no one but herself!)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:16 am

Summer xXx Babii wrote:
I just finished it! I luhvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv it! And the last sentence is sooooooooooooooo addicting! I'm soooooo excited about Dempsey saying he likes Kristen! I luhv the whole crush thing:

Cam and Claire
Dylan and Derrick
Josh and Alicia
Kristen and (Dune/Dempsey)
Massie and (puh-lease! she's ahb-viously in luhv with no one but herself!)
LOL But now she likes Landon. I lol'ed with the massie thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

P.S. I Loathe You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.S. I Loathe You!   P.S. I Loathe You! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P.S. I Loathe You!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk :: Books-
Jump to: