Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:49 am

First topic message reminder :

RKHS

A beaufiul school is surrouned by beaufiul shurby like tall, slim evergreens. Small rose bushes climb up teh side of teh buliding. Many oak trees are scarted around the north,front lawn. The double doors are proted open with heavy chanel bags. Groups of kids, dressed olny in degsiner, sit and talk.Everyone looks friendly.... Their not. They are used to getting their way, being spolied, and they are often called bratz. Reson why? It is the most expence school... in the world. The kids.. their parents are all CEOs, Secratys of State, Famous everything. And the kids... welll some of them have talents. lets just say, seeing a star here isnt news.

Will you join the madness?

( read on if you do)

Name:
looks:
Sports&&clubs*:
Parents**:
Group***:
Other:

Sports:

List:

GiRLS!:

Cheerleading:
Captin: Allie
Co-Captin: Lorranie
Members:
Naomi

Dance:
Captin:Naomi
Co-Captin:Allie
Members:

Volleyball:
Captin:
Co-Captain:
Members:

Soccor
Captin:
Co-Captin:
Members:
:Naomi

Basketball
Captin: Naomi
Co-Captin:
Members:

Baseball:
Captin:
Co-Captin:
Members:

Girl Clubs!

Drama:

Allie
Naomi
Art:
Naomi
Music

Choir

Naomi

Band

BOYS' SPORTS:

Soccor
Captin:
Co-Captin:
Members:

Basketball
Captin:
Co-Captin:
Members:

Baseball:
Captin:
Co-Captin:
Members:

Football
Star Quaterback: Austin
Members:

CLUBS:

Drama:

Art:

Music

Choir

Band

Parents**
What you're parents do.

Group:
Basically what Clique you're in.
Populars-6 spots
Jocks-11 spots
Skaters: 4 spots
Outsiders-5 spots
Goth-6 spots
(if you what more justu tell me)

Members:

Populars:
Allie

Hailey

Brooke

Lorranie

Jocks:
Carson

Sam

James
Skaters

Othersiders:
Zoey

Roxy

Blake

Harely
Goth:

I would liek everyone to also have a guy character and show a pic of what their charries look like!

(c)by Vivianne

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 BUcdRich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Eric, Ricky, and Bridget went to soccer practice.

Austin went with Derek to football.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 Pet Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 LKtU Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 NpQC
Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Amanda pulled her hair into a high pony tail. Her side bangs laid over her brown eye. She shifted them to the side a little. She was on black shorts and a white tank top. She grabbed her Cheer duffle and went to practice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:09 am

(sorry mnm and kai can't rp. They dont have guy characters)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 Pet Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 LKtU Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:23 am

((right! srry i forgot ill make one))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:23 am

(its ok. jsut whated to remind you! =] )
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:28 am

(Heey, Tree(I still like calling you that XD ), wanna RP?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:13 am

(haha. sure!)

Allie stood on the middle of teh cheer felid, staring at her brothers' as they toke their seats in the staduim, to watch the cheerleaders.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:27 am

Name: Blake
Personality; outgoing, strong-headed, antaganizing, mellow,
looks: http://Lenap.deviantart.com/art/boy-58463039
Sports&&clubs*: Soccer
Parents**: Steve Jobs and Mari Jobs. Steve- Owner of Apple Company, Maria Jobes- Actress
Group***: Jocks
Other: His sister is Amanda.

((there's the other =] ))

Amanda walked over to the rest of the squad.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Naomi stood right beside Allie, looking HAWT.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:03 am

Amanda walked over to Allie and Naomi.

Blake sat in the stands to watch cheerleading practice.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 BUcdRich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:35 am

Love Princess wrote:
(sorry mnm and kai can't rp. They dont have guy characters)

(why? I hav a guy and girl character)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:37 am

(Name: Bridget
Perosnlity; Nice, sweet, caring, kind, athletic, flirty, smart,
looks: (At bottom)
Sports&&clubs*: Volleyball & Soccer
Parents**: Jenna and Mike Richman (Jenna: Dancer/actress) (Mike: CEO of apple co.)
Group***: Populars & Jocks... i guess..
Other: Brothers wit Rick, Derek, Austin, & Eric

Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 Blakelively_sisterhood1_1117757036 no you dont. plus i alreayd ahve an Austin)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:03 am

(Ok. Im going)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:33 am

The guys smilied at Namio.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:51 am

Naomi grinned and winked, pulling her top down a bit tauntingly, and did some cheers and tricks perfectly and suducingly.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:07 am

Amanda rolled her eyes. She warmed up for practice.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:56 am

(Now can i? His name is Mike)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!   Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rich Kid Private High School (RKHS) Done!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2