Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

which of the HP books was your favorite?

Go down 
+7
Mrs.JoeJonas
PWNED
scoobyrocks1112
City Girl
_furryfurby
WritingOtaku
Jacobluver
11 posters

fav HP book
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (1)
which of the HP books was your favorite? I_vote_lcap12%which of the HP books was your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(2)
which of the HP books was your favorite? I_vote_lcap12%which of the HP books was your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(3)
which of the HP books was your favorite? I_vote_lcap6%which of the HP books was your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(4)
which of the HP books was your favorite? I_vote_lcap6%which of the HP books was your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix(5)
 12% [ 2 ]
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince(6)
which of the HP books was your favorite? I_vote_lcap18%which of the HP books was your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (7)
which of the HP books was your favorite? I_vote_lcap34%which of the HP books was your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

which of the HP books was your favorite? Empty
PostSubject: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:31 am

yeah which of the harry potter books were your favorite? tell why it was below.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:18 pm

It was the one that made you think the most, and it was very interesting! At least that's MY opinion!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:00 am

yeah i cant decide if i like the 7th one or the 5th one the best; i liked the 5th one more i guess b/c the 7th was the last one, it made me really sad that there wasn't any other books after that one, i guess, and there was no serious black.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:34 am

im not sure, i read the books a long time ago :P
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:48 am

read them again!! these books are good to read over and over again, i dont like the 1st and the 2nd one that much after the 3rd time but they are still good
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:46 am

# 2 cause I've only read book 1 and 2
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:58 am

read th rest of them! they are really good
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:07 am

uh...no, i don't like reading that big of books, they make my brain hurt
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:16 am

lol
you can get it on tape then, they are so worth a brain hurt
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:19 am

huh? I'd rather just watch the movie, i've seen one of the movies but i 4get which one, it wasn't the first or second one, all i remember is it had this scary book thing that tried to eat you
Back to top Go down
scoobyrocks1112
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
scoobyrocks1112

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:17 am

i luv the 7th and the 6th im reading the 6th again so when i see the movie(which i hope comes out soon) i will remember most of it! did u know that they are making 2 movies for the 7th harrypotter?
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:56 am

2 &4# I've read all but the first one was a bit dull the 3rd oneI didn't like all that injustice the 4th one I
Spoiler:
[edited this to spoiler format b/c it tells big things that happen in the 4th. 6th and 7th book; ~Jacobluver]
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:51 am

rose im editing yours b/c there is alot about the books that people might not want to know,it will still be there it just will be in a spoiler
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:00 am

i got a question my friend said the Dobe died, is that true?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:12 am

Sorry Hurricanie Chris I'll pm you with answer since I dont wanna spoil
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:16 pm

thanks for doing that, but you could also put it in the spoil format so people cant see it unless they want to see it
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:01 am

I like #1!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
Mrs.JasperHale
Loser
Loser
Mrs.JasperHale

Female
Number of posts : 84
Nickname: : Phantom, Kat, Rose, RC, Nate.Drew
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:06 am

I like #4!!!!
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:00 am

I've read all seven books and #7 was the best to me! I couldn't even close the book plus it was much more adventurous since it was the last one!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:57 am

i loveeee the 7th and the 6th
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:18 am

i ♥ the third! i read them all, but the third rocked! i ♥ them all, except for the 5th! WHY DID SIRIUS DDDIIIIEEE? omg, that bothere me for years after reading that. i used to have dreams where sirius would come back for harry! and the 6th was good, until dumbledore died. i don't like people who love harry to die! but the 5th one bothered me soooo badly, it used to keep me awake at night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:00 am

Star2Be wrote:
i ♥ the third! i read them all, but the third rocked! i ♥ them all, except for the 5th! WHY DID SIRIUS DDDIIIIEEE? omg, that bothere me for years after reading that. i used to have dreams where sirius would come back for harry! and the 6th was good, until dumbledore died. i don't like people who love harry to die! but the 5th one bothered me soooo badly, it used to keep me awake at night!

Oh my god. I have the exact same feelings! I LOVE the Third and Sixth Books, but the fifth one annoyed me for some reason. All the dreams and Sirius passing away. I just hate how 'special' Harry is. I think Gryffindor is overrated. Go Ravenclaw! ^_^ The sixth is my next fave, I was like, howling on my cousin's couch when Dumbledore died!
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:17 am

Half Blood Prince which is the 6th..I read the 7th...IDK I'm too confused with the numbers now
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:53 am

I think in many ways the books were messed up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which of the HP books was your favorite?   which of the HP books was your favorite? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which of the HP books was your favorite?
Page 1 of 1