Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~

Go down 
+5
Midnight-Tiger
WoLf_MiStReSs
Ray
mnm1995
EnchantixBloom
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunrise Wolf Pack
You watch as a beautiful red she-wolf greets a brute and asks him to join her pack. He growls and tackles her. “Do you even know who I am anymore? Your enemy, remember?” he growls. “I-I didn’t know! You’ve grown so much!” The she-wolf replies. “Excuses, excuses.” He says and attacks. She tries to fight back, but the brute keeps her down. Suddenly, she gets up. The brute tackles her again. She fell to the ground. The brute walks away. You stay still, not knowing what to do.
If you help her, continue reading.
Finally, you decide to help her. You see a wolf going north. The wolf doesn’t notice you. You figure north is the camp of her pack, so you carry her there. You were right, as the wolves begin running towards you. “What did you do to her?!” A wolf asks. You say, “I didn’t do anything!” and describe what you saw. The small pack mumbles a name, but you can’t understand it. Finally, one says, “You were very nice for helping our alpha. You may stay in our camp overnight so when our alpha wakes up, she will be able to speak to you before you leave.”

The next morning, the red she-wolf awakens you. “Hello. You are the wolf that helped me, correct?” she asks. “Yes.” you say, staring at her crystal-blue eyes. “Thank you for helping me. I would like you to join my pack. I would like to get to know you. You seem to be a very kind wolf.”
What do you say? If you say yes, continue reading.
“I will join.” You say. “Thank you. Right now, our pack is very small.” The red she-wolf said. “By the way, what is your name?” You answer and she replies, “My name is Bloom, and as you know, I am the alpha of Sunrise Wolf Pack.” You bow your head, and she tells you about the pack and shows you around the camp.

Sunrise Wolf Pack
Alphas
Bloom [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Betas
Sky [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Med. Wolf
Crystal [EnchantixBloom]

Med. Wolf Apprentice
Opal [Sunny]

Members
Shadow [EnchantixBloom]
Selene I love you * [mnm1995]
Asim** [mnm1995]
Corina [meercat97]
Zephyr Smile ** [meercat97]
Rosko** [Tinsel~*~Tiger]
Curious-Cat* (Cataluna) [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]
Lightning** [Kaikai]
Roxian* [Forever Lonely]
Damien** [Forever Lonely]
Demon* [Forever Lonely]
India Rainbow Smile * [Sunny]

Apollo** [Sunny]
Mute [Tiger]
Punk [meercat97]
Skull [Tiger]

Apprentices
Emerald [EnchantixBloom] Mentor: Selene
Shira [mnm1995] Mentor: Shadow

Pup Mothers
Sapphire [EnchantixBloom]
Asia [mnm1995]
Lily-Shine* [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]

Pups
Shark [Kaikai]
River [Forever Lonely]
Devil [Forever Lonely]

Rules
1. Regular RP Rules
2. No asking for Alpha Male or Beta.
3. No killing a wolf without permission from the user playing it.
4. You can have up to 6 wolves.
5. Type “Hi!” with your form to show that you read the rules and agree to them.

My Forms
Name: Bloom; Sky; Crystal; Shadow; Sapphire; Emerald
Gender: She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; She-wolf
Rank: Alpha Female; Beta; Member; Member; Pup Mother; Pup
Did you come to the pack differently? If so, how: Is the Alpha; Asked to join when it started; Is Bloom's best friend; Was asked to join by Bloom for entering the pack's territory; No- came same way as intro; Came with Sapphire
Description: Beautiful fire-red she-wolf with crystal-blue eyes; Gray brute with blue eyes; White she-wolf with emerald-green eyes; Black brute with green eyes; White she-wolf with blue eyes; Gray she-wolf with green eyes
Other: None; None; None; None; Emerald is her pup; Sapphire is her mother

StarPack
These are the wolves that are now living with StarPack.

Alphas

Betas

Medicine Wolves

Members

Apprentices/Med. Wolf Apprentices

Pup Mothers

Pups

Elders

Becoming the Alpha Male/Beta (Female)
Alpha Male
To become the Alpha Male, you have to have a nice brute (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Alpha Male.
** = Wants to be Alpha Male
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
king = You're the Alpha Male!

Beta
To become the Beta, you have to have a nice she-wolf (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Beta.
* = Wants to be Beta
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
queen = You're the Beta!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:27 am; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:45 am

"Then who do you think you're meant to be with?" Shadow asked. "You don't have to tell, but if you will, I will I guess..." he said, then stared at the ground again as he rubbed his paw against it.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 Pet ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 LKtU ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 NpQC
~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:48 am

Selene smiled slightly. "I'm good, you?" She asked shuffling her paws. She was shy and wasn't used to talking to brutes.

Shira tried to pull away from Asia. She looked at her. "I wanna play mamma." she said seeing Emerald.

Asia nodded and let her go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:55 am

"I don't know actually who is the right wolf I am looking for him right now" Corina barked letting out a sigh. "It is really hard when there are all these feas in the way of finding the right wolf."
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:56 am

"I'm good too." Sky said. "You don't have to be shy, I'm easy with girls. I think, at least." He then remembered Shadow. I haven't talked to him forever, I hope he's not mad at me. I'll talk to him later.
-
"Hi Shira!" Emerald said. "Wanna play?"
-
"Yeah, but I think I found the right wolf... I'll maybe tell you tomorrow." Shadow said. "Is that, uh, cool with you?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 Pet ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 LKtU ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:02 am

Selene smiled. "That makes me feel better." she said. "So what's on your mind?" she asked noticing him thinking.

Shira smiled. "Yea. What do you wanna do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:09 am

"Oh, nothing. I just have been so busy being beta and everything that I haven't been able to talk to my friend Shadow much. I'll talk to him later, though." Sky said. "So, what have you been doing?" Sky asked.
-
"I don't know..." Emerald said, then thought. "I know! Let's act out an alpha giving a member the position of a beta!"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:11 am

"Yea!" Shira said.

"hmm. I haven't been up to much." she said. "Wanna go for a walk?" she offered looking at him.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am

"Okay." Sky said, gazing into her eyes.
-
"Do you want to be the alpha or the beta?" Emerald asked.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:19 am

"Yeah it's cool with me" Corina barked as she walked over to the fresh kill pile and snatched a rabbit from it, taking back to Shadow. "Anything else I should know?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:20 am

Selene couldn't help but smile. She had the urge to look away but didn't. She held his gaze. "Lead the way." she smiled.

Shira thought. "You be alpha I'll be beta." she smiled, she didn't like being selfish.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:25 am

"Okay," Sky walked out of camp into their territory.
-
"You sure?" Emerald asked.
-
"Not really." Shadow said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

((I GTG. Hopefully I can come on tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:27 am

(okay see ya)

"Okay talk to you tommorow" Corina barked, taking a bite of the rabbit as she took it with her back to her den.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:28 am

"Yea." Shira said.

Selene smiled and followed him. She padded lightly beside him.

((oo i hope you can. byes))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:29 am

(byebye)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:01 am

Shadow watched as Corina left, then padded to his den.
-
"Okay!" Emerald said. "I, Emerald, pretend Alpha of Sunrise Wolf Pack, choose Shira to be our new pretend Beta." She giggled. "Is that good?"
-
"Where should we go next?" Sky asked.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:24 am

(Hey can we skip ahead to morning or something just for Shadow and Corina though?)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:23 am

((Yes, sure.))
Shadow hurried over to Corina. "Hey," he said.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:30 am

(cool)

"Hey good morning" Corina barked laying on her back in a sunspot, relaxing as she stared up at Shadow. "What have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:33 am

"Nothing really," Shadow said. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:36 am

"Just laying around waiting for you to show up" Corina barked, rolling over onto her stomach sitting up in her spot. "What do you wanna talk about today?"
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:47 am

"I don't know," Shadow said, then thought for a minute. "Well, I heard that Bloom is going to be adding a rank where members teach the older pups how to hunt and battle and stuff once she or Sky gets a mate. I think that's going to happen soon. Sky and that one wolf just went out for a walk."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:49 am

"They'll be perfect for each other" Corina barked, rolling her eyes with disgust with all the lovey dovey stuff.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:14 am

(hello? anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:59 am

Selene thought for a moment. "Wanna go down by the lake?" she offered.

Shira giggled. "Purfect." then she continued. "I will greatly take on the pleasure of being pretend Beta of Sunrise Wolf Pack." She smiled bowing her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:23 am

(nanana)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next