Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pumpkin Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pumpkin Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Pumpkin Hunt   Pumpkin Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:01 pm

OK, so, for Halloween last year, my youth group went on a pumpkin hunt. I was matched up with my good friend and 2 or 3 of her friends, than an adult driver from the church. We had to do this pumpkin hunt, where you had to do all these CRAZY things, and than search for a pumpkin!

So, these things we had to do were amazingly crazy and stupid, but SOOO SOOO SOOOOOOOO fun!

-One thing we had to do, was go around the town round-a-bout TEN times! It was SOOOO fun!
-Then, we had to go say a poem to a fish statue in our town!
-Than, we went up to a random house, and sang Jingle Bells!
-Later, we went to Safeway and bought 12 little candies, all different kinds!
-After that, we had to run around our town recreation center's outside track twice in the pitch dark! I didn't actually do it :p
-Sometime later, we went to Mcdonalds and did 3 things
~we went inside,and I asked for ONE fry! The guy was like, "Ugh, do you wanna small, medium, or large?" and I was like, "No, ONE fry!" so he gave me one fry and I ate it XD
~We asked for a sticker, you'll see why
~we WALKED through the drive thro and asked for a cup of water! The guys got SOO mad, but the girl was just like, "Whatever, here" and gave as one :3 we gave her the sticker
-We went to Wal-mart later, and bought 5 gum and than gave it to a random person
-Oh, all throughout the hunt, we looked for letters of the alphabet on signs, but we didn't finish it
-We went to Tim-Hortons, and yelled something about getting involved with our chruch youth group
-we went to a family in our church's house and sang a love song, but they weren't home

there were lots, but this was before halloween, so I forget :3
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Pumpkin Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Hunt   Pumpkin Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:11 pm

XD ROFL.

i should do that sometime!

Last edited by _furryfurby on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pumpkin Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Hunt   Pumpkin Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:57 pm

I know! It was the dumbest thing, but SOOOOOOO fun!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Pumpkin Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Hunt   Pumpkin Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:44 am

YAY ONE FRY HOW MUCH DID U PAY? lol sorry cap locks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pumpkin Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Hunt   Pumpkin Hunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pumpkin Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Ungrouped. :: Wacky Moments-
Jump to: