Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class Distractions

Go down 
+2
MistyRain
_furryfurby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Class Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Class Distractions   Class Distractions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:08 pm

well, for the past week, my friends and i were trying to waste class time to get no homework.
it didn't work, but it was a lot of fun!

• i asked my teacher where armania was, since that's the country she's alwayyss talking about. [her husband is armanian.] she told a supposedly 'funny' story. [five minutes.]
  • my friends and i put our shirt collars up, and soon enough, everyone was doing that too. my friends and i quickly put our collars down. i raised my hand and asked, "Why do people have their collars up?" [three minutes.]
  • there was a chair with a bent leg, and my friend sat and fell from it, because it was unstable. [seven minutes.]
  • well, this wasn't on purpose: i fell out of the same chair the day after. [that took up about ten minutes.]
  • we're gonna do an 'international day' where we bring in food from our cultures. my friend asked where she got this 'wonderful' idea. [five minutes.]
  • another friend asked what was the difference between the words 'affect' and 'effect'. [ten minutes.]
  • we do these 'analogies of the day'. we got like an analogy each. [fifteen minutes.]
  • we have this test called a 'terra nova'. we asked where that name was from. she tried to look it up in her computer. [twenty minutes.]
  • there were more, but i forgot them. most of it was stupid questions.
ta-da!
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Class Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Distractions   Class Distractions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:33 pm

Lol! Yesterday I think it was, my teacher told this story about her son during History(YEEESS!!! History in my class SUCKS!) and it took, like, half an hour! And then for about 30 minutes during Maath I think, she read to us :3
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Class Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Distractions   Class Distractions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:47 am

i love class distractions! lol.
Back to top Go down

Class Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Distractions   Class Distractions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:40 am

haha, i might have to try one.
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs : Class Distractions EslO
Class Distractions 4aCr
Class Distractions PHEI
CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Class Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Distractions   Class Distractions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:23 am

In my class we do distractions, too but not like that. We always try to start a subject to make everyone start telling their long boring stories that make us skip work! Here's one of the subject examples: In english, there's a sentence with grammer mistakes and we have to correct them.

the babys cryed all day long?
"Speaking of babies, my mom is having one soon!"

lol then our teacher is like oh no we have to leave school! NO MORE STORIES TOMORROW! but then she forgets and then we start it all over again and again

Last edited by 2009 Princess on Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nut.. lol)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

Class Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Distractions   Class Distractions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:11 am

you should, lola!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Class Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Distractions   Class Distractions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:29 am

My class distracts my math teacher all the time! She's like70 years old!
Back to top Go down
tlmr7783
Loser
Loser
tlmr7783

Female
Number of posts : 50
Nickname: : lawyer(only by ppl from PACP though)
Taylor
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Class Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Distractions   Class Distractions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:47 am

lol me and my friends make class distractions alot like one day in social studies we had a huge conversation about how if we had an escalator in our town it would make the economy better!!! and in language arts my friend always gets in trouble so the language arts teacher put her in the corner so she messed with the blinds and ended up breaking them =D lol then in band we talk almost the whole time so we get a lecture almost everyday on our behavior which takes about half the class time but language arts is the best because the teacher is too smart for his own good he makes us write college papers but its funny when he yells all monotonish
Back to top Go down

Class Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Distractions   Class Distractions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:31 am

My teacher is the best ever. She'll go into explaining one thing, which'll take about ten minutes out of social studies. Then, we won't finish social studies before lunch, and we'll end up postponing it to the next day. Which is nice, because I like social studies. =) But, her discussions are really fun.

OH AND THIS ISN'T REALLY RELEVANT but we were talking about the Olive Branch Petition and this really dumb girl is like, "The OLIVE GARDEN PETITION! I heart Olive Garden!" Ask SmileyDolphin, she's in my class. She'll know. And last year, we were talking about the Naval Academy. The same girl says, "THE BELLY BUTTON ACADEMY!!! OH MY GOD! THAT'S AWESOME"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

Class Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Distractions   Class Distractions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:04 am

XD sunny.
well my science teacher has a frog named tyrus.
everyone in my class absolutely hates him.
all tyrus does is sit in the corner in his jar making annoying chirping noises.
well, in the middle of the teacher's discussions i mumbled to her,
"When Tyrus dies, can I dissect him?"
[the 8th grade at the time was dissecting frogs]
she was like "What? Speak louder."
i said, "When walruses fly, can I inspect them?"
she was like, "You silly girl blah blah blah Dr. Danielle smart blah talented joy to have in class."

haha.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Class Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Distractions   Class Distractions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:49 am

hahaha

Thats so funny

We do that too in math
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Distractions   Class Distractions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class Distractions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Ungrouped. :: Wacky Moments-