Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 Pet WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 LKtU WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 NpQC
WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:59 am

First topic message reminder :

We have been shut off from the world. Asleep for ages, decades at a time. We come back at new era's. But now we will come back. It isn't a new era. The new era will be in 2 more years. Confusion has spread. When we awoke we new it was early. Convel has noticed the change. He has awaken, he rarely awakens. Convel is our leader. He has been for as long as we can remember. We don't die. We meerly stay in the past. always roaming time. They can reach us if they wish. In great times of need they come.

The difference.

We normally awake in the lush forest. We normally hear the rush of water and the call of birds. The blue sky is open above us, welcoming us. The humans are progressing well. we take care of what is needed to be done. The old tales call us the ' Protectors' others call us 'Angels' but we are wolves. Wolves with powers that the humans hold onto for hope. only three have ever seen us.

Now we wake to a struggling forest. The rush of water has died to a faint trickle. No animals are calling. The sky is grey and darkened with fog. The humans are gone. Convel believes they have died out like the dinosaurs. But I believe otherwise. They have left traces. They are suffering. We aren't her because of mistake we are here to force the new Era.. The Era of Rebirth. We are going to show ourselves. Envy thought to herself not daring to go against Convel's word although she was one of the first.

Are you up for the task and risk. Will you be awakened again.

Form:

Name:
Description (no pics and detail plz.):
Power (1-2):

Rules:
1. Just because we are imortal it does not make us better than the rest. We are equal and we understand that.
2. Yes pups are born although we don't 'die'
3. Have fun with this. Imagination is required.

Name: Convel
Personality: tough, defensive, protects his clan, brave, a leader
Description: is a very powerful looking wolf, now still is. He lived longer than most wolves do. silver and black fur, and white eyes with bright red pupils.
Power?: super senses(hearing, sight, taste, feel, and also his animal instincts). extremely strong.

Name: Snowfall (Snow)
Personality: sweet, caring, loving, puts others before her.
Description: She is snow white. She has calm, welcoming blue eyes. Her pelt shimmers as she walks. She is stunning but doesn't nesicarely look for a mate.
Power (1-2): Emotions and weather

Name: Shira
Personality: curious, outgoing, sweet,
Description: she is a cream colored wolf with capturing hazel eyes.
Power (1-2): ties (bonds) and destruction

Name: Jealousy ^ Envy
Personality: tempting, watching, curious, devious at times. ^ loving, caring, tender
Description: She has a silky, flowing light pink pelt. The colors shift in the sunlight. Her eyes are a pale yellow that change with her mood. Love- purple Anger- blood red Power- heart stopping orange etc. ^ Her pelt is a light, creamy green that is smooth and unharmed. Her eyes are a moss green that shine like the sun.
Power (1-2): jealous and heartache ^ envy and thoughts
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 Pet WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 LKtU WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:29 am

Shira ran with River.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:18 am

Skull: I let my claws grow to an extream length. he could feelt he death of nature aroun him like a shadow he brethed it end it stiffning his musculs and he spotted a young fox.
Silent: My eyes of light gazed appon Calween in the shadows like me. the I saw callie. I closed mu light eyes and the shadows around me returned i dimimg into the backround. Tears flodded behind them.

Spirt: I sat up awake from my long slumber. and shook my fur and danced over to our alpha. my feet gliding on air. a few inces from the ground
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:21 am

Petal sat perched on top of a rock gazing into the forest longingly(?) she had already gone for a walk, she had already hunted, she had already gone on patrol, what was there left to do? She needed to keep her mind occupied or else she would think about the missing pups and that would leave her depressed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:08 am

Silent: My shadow faded back next to Petal. he sat behind her.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:15 am

Convel looked around. He heard everyone around him. He called to them all, "Please gather, we have much to talk about." he said in a clear, booming voice that rang through the trees. He silently waited for them to gather.

Snow sat a little off to the left of the rock.

Envy and Jealousy sat listening.

Shira looked up from chasing River, "Come on." she smiled going to join the others.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:12 am

silent faded in and out of the shadows his pelt vanishing and appearing till he got with the others
skull dropped his kill and groaned and came and sat near the back '
Spirt danced to the front
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:20 am

Convel nodded to all of the wolves who came.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:31 am

tey wiated for him to speak
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:52 am

"As you know we have been awakened early to find destruction." His voice rapped around them and the trees. "The humans seem to have left like the Dinosaurs had. The only thing that keeps them here is the faint noises that are occasionally carried by the wind." he said.

Jealousy and Envy nodded captured.

Snow watched him intently.

Shira couldn't help but stifle a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:06 am

silent watced his face blank his eyes glowing white with no sign.

Skull rolled his eyes

Spirt watched listning carfuly
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:43 am

Convel continued. "We will have to search for them to see if they are still here. If there is no sign.." he left off at the thought.

Snow looked away at the thought. They are still here! she yelled in her head. She caught Skull's eye and then dropped it.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:47 am

Skull smiled and turned away. whatever he thought. and got up ready to go
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:31 am

Convel nodded to let them know they could leave. He hopped off the rock, he felt his ankles ache.

Snow stood up and walked away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:43 am

Spirt went up To convel, "hows your ankels?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:04 am

"Hurting a little." he smiled. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:56 am

"fine." she brushed her tail acros his ankle and instantly the ankles jumped into their youth making them younger and less stress. "Hopefuly my power of peace and beging and help." she smiled
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:59 am

He smiled, "That helped a lot." He flexed his one ankle.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 am

she smiled "Pleasure." she trotted away
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:01 am

Convel watched her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:37 am

spirt made the leaves rusty and old colors pop to yellow dark green to brand new green as they swirled around her paws
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:38 am

Snowfall sat by the river. The sun came out and a flower bloomed. She let a drizzle of rain shower it to help it grow.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:18 am

Skull followed things cringing with his white coat flashing a red shadow feel over him
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:27 am

Snow looked up around her. She though she heard foot steps. She was puzzled andwalked farther up the stream.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:09 am

Skull smeled snow. He grinded his jaws. King of pain and death was about to meet little river.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:29 am

Snow turned and saw a wolf in the trees. She kept padding up river to where there was a little pool. She sat at the edge of it and looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next