Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the mediator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

the mediator Empty
PostSubject: the mediator   the mediator I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:45 am

Really good book series. Keeping me going from twilight.
About a girl who sees dead people... and can kick their butts too.
Its by the same author as the princess diaries (no i have not read those books, to inappropriate for me)
And i have read some of her other books, u didnt enjoy them, but this i do enjoy.

1]Shadowland
2]Ninth key
3]Reunion
4]Darkest Hour
5]Haunted
6]Twilight
Do not read them out of order... or else i will be mad.

OK weird thing. When she 1st started writting the books she used the name Jenny Carroll; but the newer publication is now meggin cabot. so if your going to the library check under both names
(trust me i spent 30 minutes of complete utter confussion, im saving you time and brain power;)
And yes they are the same exact book just with a different cover.
Back to top Go down

the mediator Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mediator   the mediator I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:49 am

lol. i will try and get them.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

the mediator Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mediator   the mediator I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:41 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

the mediator Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mediator   the mediator I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:47 am

Read the first one, didn't really appeal to me.

Yet I've read all her other books and loved them (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the mediator Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mediator   the mediator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the mediator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk :: Books-
Jump to: