Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tales of Beedle The Bard

Go down 
+2
Kai =]
WritingOtaku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The Tales of Beedle The Bard Empty
PostSubject: The Tales of Beedle The Bard   The Tales of Beedle The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:35 am

Alright, so I got the book for X-Mas, and so did three of my other friends(one got it signed by J.K. Rowling herslef)!
1. Is it worth reading?
2. Who else got it?

I've heard that this may be her last book, anyone know for sure about this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beedle The Bard   The Tales of Beedle The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:37 am

Is it a Haryy Potter book??
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : The Tales of Beedle The Bard BUcdThe Tales of Beedle The Bard QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beedle The Bard   The Tales of Beedle The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:38 am

w0000t

got it for christmasss!!!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beedle The Bard   The Tales of Beedle The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:39 am

i got it and i am reading it. awsome book.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beedle The Bard   The Tales of Beedle The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am

Dang! Wait, Ayla, did you gfet it for X-Mas?

IDK, it says Harry Potter on the cover.

Peopel who it for Christmas: 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beedle The Bard   The Tales of Beedle The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:58 am

I got this book.

In my opinion, it was too short but an entertaining read. I read it in about 15 minutes, no joke. I actually skipped most of Dumbledore's comments, they weren't really anything special in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beedle The Bard   The Tales of Beedle The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:59 am

Yeah, i got it for x-mas.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beedle The Bard   The Tales of Beedle The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:35 am

Wow, KK. I guess I'll wait till I've got nothing else to read.

PEople who got it for Christmas: 7
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beedle The Bard   The Tales of Beedle The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:37 am

I got it for Christmas, but I'm not going to read it yet. (I'm only on the 4th book of the series.)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beedle The Bard   The Tales of Beedle The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:53 am

I've read all the books. They're pretty good. Although from the fourth to the end it gets sadder.

People who got the book for Christmas: 8
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beedle The Bard   The Tales of Beedle The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:29 am

OH i got it.
For saint nicks day, my parents ordered it so it came with the entire muggles do not read till what ever that date was, i forgot sorry, all over it (on the package).
yes its worth reading it has tons of stories, but they are dark, not quite the fairy tale stories we are use to.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beedle The Bard   The Tales of Beedle The Bard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 am

I still can't get my hands on this book Cha was able to get one for Xmas but I want my own copy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beedle The Bard   The Tales of Beedle The Bard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Beedle The Bard
Page 1 of 1