Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[solved]Userpages?

Go down 
+3
Kai =]
holagurl175
Nickjonas4ever
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

[solved]Userpages? Empty
PostSubject: Userpages?   [solved]Userpages? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:19 am

I think We Should Have A form Where we can Tell everyone About Ourselfes, For Example, Our age, DOB, Fav color, And Etc.

does anyone else like that Idea?

Last edited by Ayla Cullen on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

[solved]Userpages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Userpages?   [solved]Userpages? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:20 am

Kinda like our profile page??
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

[solved]Userpages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Userpages?   [solved]Userpages? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:21 am

Sorta, But you can Tell Everyone Else More then What is actually in your Profile.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : [solved]Userpages? BUcd[solved]Userpages? QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

[solved]Userpages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Userpages?   [solved]Userpages? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:22 am

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : [solved]Userpages? Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel [solved]Userpages? Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel [solved]Userpages? Pet [solved]Userpages? LKtU [solved]Userpages? NpQC
[solved]Userpages? GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

[solved]Userpages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Userpages?   [solved]Userpages? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:29 am

maybe, but good idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

[solved]Userpages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Userpages?   [solved]Userpages? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:35 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

[solved]Userpages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Userpages?   [solved]Userpages? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:45 am

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

[solved]Userpages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Userpages?   [solved]Userpages? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:36 am

Sure, why not?
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

[solved]Userpages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Userpages?   [solved]Userpages? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:37 am

I think it's a pretty good idea. I would use it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

[solved]Userpages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Userpages?   [solved]Userpages? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:56 am

Well, like..... Yeah that's a pretty good idea Ay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

[solved]Userpages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Userpages?   [solved]Userpages? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:39 am

that's like the quizzes and surveys section.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

[solved]Userpages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Userpages?   [solved]Userpages? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:24 am

Sorta, i guess.
And Thanks Cmain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[solved]Userpages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Userpages?   [solved]Userpages? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Userpages?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Webkinz Beach! :: Ideas For Webkinz-Beach-