Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)

Go down 
+4
Ray
Kai =]
_furryfurby
MistyRain
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:02 am

First topic message reminder :

afroThe Queenewood Resort and Convention Centreafro

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Atlantis-resort-bahamas

Running Dog

Welcome to the Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre, home to over twenty luxury suites and five ballrooms, where our beloved A-Listers spend their vacation. Some other resort exclusives are a two-story inclusive mall, a fitness center and gym, along with a salon and spa to relieve that vacationing stress. Guests may check in and out by Private Messaging your hotel manager, Couturetini.

At the resort, we use AlphaBucks (patented) as our currency. You can earn money by creating drop-dead stylish outfits for the various activites available to you at the resort,by participating in our contests or by publishing an account of your day spent here at the Queenewood.

Anyone can check into the hotel and participate in contests and activities, but only Strictly Alpha VIPs can earn AlphaBucks.

Strictly Alphas: When you check out, your ABB, or AlphaBucks Balance, will be saved in your ABBA (Alpha Bucks Bank Account)

AlphaBucks can purchase you a spot on the Planning Committee, Couturetini's assistants in managing activities and parties. You can also buy an outfit (polyvore) for yourself from the mall. All you have to do is tell the Personal Shoppers what items and/or brands you would like in your outfit, and it will be done, done, and done.

Tryouts for the Personal Shoppers will be held on another board. Only Strictly Alphas can participate in the Personal Shoppers tryouts.

Queenewood estates is only open during vacation preiods, so the hotel will cloase after Jan. 10. and will reopen during Easter break. All AlphaBucks will be saved, but no contests and activities will be active during the dead weeks. (aka non-vacations weeks).

Guestbook:

Taylor

ABBA- None, beause she is the manger/owner

Daniyelle
Abba-50. Room 24

Naomi
ABBA-50. Shapire Penthouse
Ricky
Abba-50 Shara teh Overlook Penthouse with Derek
Derek
Abba-50, shares teh Overlooks Penthouse with Ricky.

Mai
Abba- 50. Garent Penthouse

Emmett
ABBA-50 . Ressince Penthouse

Tyler
ABBA-50 Winston Penthouse

Samantha Fox
Abba-100 ( egts extra beaus eshe has daughters)
Room 30
Daughters:
Sierra Fox; Sydney Fox

Name::
State::
In a relationship::
Hobbies::
Who do u despise the most(optional)::
Style::
Polyvore of your style(ONLY 1;MANDATORY)
Are u loyal::
Anythhing interesting about u::
ETC::

~Note: If you stay in your suite (remain unactive) for more than four days straight, you will be automatically checked out of the resort.

First Floor:

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 1
Room 10 (open)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Suite_vasari_big
Room 11 (open)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 L57435_ROOM_02_J
Room 12 (Open)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Page_accommodation_contentImage0
Room 13 (Open)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 HotelRoom
Room 14 (Open)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Upper-luxury-suite-is
Room 15 (Reserved)

Second floor

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Venice_hotel Room 20 (Open)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 628600
Room 21(Open)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Image_room_double_deluxe_1
Room 22 (Open)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Gold_King_Room
Room 23 (Open)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Gallery_exeRoom
Room 24 (TAKEN)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Rooms_dbl_image1
Room 25 (open)

Third Floor

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 SoitairePenthouseSuitephotoRoom 30 (open)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Room_w2lb
Room 31 (open)

Top Floor *Cut Prices*

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Hal-zaandam-room1
The Garnet Penthouse (200 ab)(taken)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Honeymoon-01-g
The Overlook Penthouse (200 ab(Taken))

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Foto_per_rates
The Sapphire Penthouse (TAKEN)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Photo_penthouse1
The Rennaissance Penthouse (200 ab)(Taken)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Cove_atlantis_large
The Winston Penthouse (Taken)

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 042508120534_11-penthouse_suite_Credit_BethSinger__2_
Evergreen Penthouse (Reserved for the Manager)

Running Dog

Bulletein board:

Breakfast: 8:30 am-9:15 am

Brunch: (Sundays ONLY) 11:00 am-11:45 am

Lunch: 12:00 pm-12:45 pm

Dinner: 6:30 pm-7:15 pm

Gym: Mon-Fri from 9:00 am-9:00 pm

Sat-Sun from 7:00 am-9:00 pm

New Year's Eve Party at the Tudor Ballroom-9:00 pm-12:30 am New Year's Eve and Day

Running Dog

Hotel Directory:

The Diamond Ballroom
The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Ballroom3_thumb

The Tudor Ballroom
The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 20_GrandBallroom

The Lime
The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 NightClubDance

The Lazy River
The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Best_swimming_pool_at_mexico_all_inclusive

The Atlantic Pool
The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Pool

The Pacific Pool
The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Moodygardens_pool

The Gym
The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Pearl_ame_FitnessCenter_web

The Queenewood Plaza
The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 KingPrussiaMall-courtCCCVBG

The Nirvana Spa and Salon:
The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Spa_signature

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Spa_features_masthead

The Library
The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 Private-library

The rest of the hotel is under construction

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 pm

"I know you can't hear me right now."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 BUcdThe Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:29 am

"Beep. Beep"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:33 pm

"But I love you."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 BUcdThe Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:00 pm

"Beep.Beep."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:18 pm

'And I always will."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 am

Rose:I wondered if Danellie had heard me
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:35 am

Mrs.SodapopCurtis wrote:
Rose:"Hey Danelle mind if I sit down"I asked with a smile

"No, I do not," Danielle slightly smiled.
[sorry!]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:20 am

ORP:kk
Rose:I smiled and said "Wonderful day, right?"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:12 am

"Yeah," she agreed, looking out to the horizon, which contained the barely setting sun.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:49 am

Rose:I nodded as I sat down and drank some pink lemonade "Yes, tonight is so warm but the gentle breeze makes it feel so nice"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:03 pm

She looked away.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:19 pm

RIcky walked in the room.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:53 am

"I love you." she siad once again.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:21 am

Ricky stood awkwardly then backed out the door.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:35 am

She heard him. "You can go. I'll leave."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:19 am

Mrs.SodapopCurtis wrote:
Rose:I nodded as I sat down and drank some pink lemonade "Yes, tonight is so warm but the gentle breeze makes it feel so nice"

"Mhm." Danielle continued the small talk.
"I wanna do something exciting.." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:04 am

She walked out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)   The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queenewood Resort and Convention Centre Active(!)
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26