Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol

Go down 
+3
_furryfurby
HeraTort
Jacobluver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

well i had said on another thread that i have alot of ideas for WB! and they are......
1. a homepage to post new webkinz,new members, new recipes,clothing items,etc
2. stuff like WI only much more!
3. we make a section of WB with sites to either buy webkinz or sites about webkinz
4. we do contests. not on the fourm but like for holidays and other stuff.
5. i will help with ALL of this stuff. I will help desgin a homepage. i also think that the mods,police and admins should be able to write articles for the homepage cause were part of the team.

please post if you like my ideas. i would also like founders,mods,and admins,police to,to post please
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:55 am

oh ok then.
im going to work on the second article. its going to be about the Creative Team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:56 am

She cant help us! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:57 am

why?!? what she say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:00 am

She does not know how!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:03 am

i wish we could PM justin or wendy. it said that they don't want to get PM's. maybe we can get them to come to a thead that we make on WI? we say " Justin and Wendy We desperatly need your help!" or something like that to get there attention and get them to tell us how they made their home page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:07 am

i made a thead on WI and hopefully people tell us how to make a home page
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:09 am

Yes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:11 am

yes to what i just wrote or did you just get an idea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:13 am

I wish i had a idea. but i was saying yes good job! i sent COWS4YOU a PM maybe she can help us! either that or we don't have any hope until Admin gets on. which is never!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:21 am

You guys know that Justin retired like 2 weeks ago. Right?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:27 am

that was an april fools joke! please tell me that you are kidding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:33 am

It was a april fools joke!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:34 am

yeah that was an April fools joke. if you clicked the link it brought you to a thread that said APRIL FOOLS!

hopefully some one knows how to make a homepage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:39 am

YES.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:43 am

someone joined from WI they posted and said they joind but didn't know what i was talking about when i said how to make a home page
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:47 am

hum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:52 am

Did you ask Justin? Or here are some ideas. Look on the internet on how to make a homepage on a website or find other sites like WI and see they made theirs. And I told you the idea of that and you told me no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:52 am

I was thinking about it and i said Maybe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:56 am

You said you didn't know how to and that is too much work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:56 am

i tries to PM justin and wendy. they don't take PM's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:57 am

I DONT KNOW HOW TO AND IT IS TO MUCH WORK BUT I TRIED OK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:00 am

Ok. How about we find a better admin who knows how to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:01 am

Or i can just BAN YOU FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:08 am

(guest, whats up with being mean- sry Doctor, i had to go through your posts to find this, thats rude Guest!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:10 am

She a brat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol   OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG im stupid.lol i didn't see this section of the fourm.lol
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next