Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[solved]Seperate Forums!

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think??
Luhv it!
[solved]Seperate Forums! I_vote_lcap100%[solved]Seperate Forums! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Hate It!
[solved]Seperate Forums! I_vote_lcap0%[solved]Seperate Forums! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe!
[solved]Seperate Forums! I_vote_lcap0%[solved]Seperate Forums! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

[solved]Seperate Forums! Empty
PostSubject: Seperate Forums!   [solved]Seperate Forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:55 am

I think Quizzes and Surveys should have their own forum. That makes it easier to find them and that way people will post fun quizzes more often.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Seperate Forums!   [solved]Seperate Forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:25 am

That's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Seperate Forums!   [solved]Seperate Forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:36 am

Good idea.
want me to make it?
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Seperate Forums!   [solved]Seperate Forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:20 am

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Seperate Forums!   [solved]Seperate Forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:35 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Seperate Forums!   [solved]Seperate Forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:37 am

Sweet! There's some quizzes in the Open Mike forum that need to be moved.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Seperate Forums!   [solved]Seperate Forums! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:34 am

yay, cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Seperate Forums!   [solved]Seperate Forums! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Seperate Forums!
Page 1 of 1