Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crakle rock

Go down 
+2
Kai =]
~Meg~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : Crakle rock - Page 6 Ck7N
Crakle rock - Page 6 HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

Crakle rock - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

You are swimming across a river.The sun is just rising.You feel a cool breeze witch you enjoy because it is summer.You finally get across the river and dry off your fur."Hello"says a vocie from behind you.You can tell it is a girl because of the sweet sound.You turn around to see nothing."oh I must be hearing things"you whisper to yourself."Your not hearing things" says that same vocie.Only this time it was coming from right beside you.You look over to your side to see a girl with golden fluffy fur with a white fluffy chest.her eyes are a red golden color."Hi"you say back to her."Where did you come from?" she asks."well i drifted down the river and hit a rock so i can't really remember"you say confused."Well thats ok and by the way i am Nala"she says while walking through the woods with you following behind.She moves two branches leading to a big wolf pack."welcome to crakle rock"she says in a little smile."you may join us on our jorney or you may go try to find your why back home"she says proudly.She walks in not knowing if you are going to follow behide or not.
So do you follow?
Form:
Name-
Gender-
Personality-
discreption-
power(1)-
Rank-
other-

My forms

Name-Nala
Gender-Female
Personality-Nice,sweet,energetic,playful
discreption-golen fluffy fur and a big white fluffy chest.Red gold eyes
power-Super hearing
Rank-Female
Other-Her sister is Liberty

Name-liberty
Gender-Female
Personality-Shy,Sweet
Discreption-Red fluffy fur with black tiped ears red eyes
Power-Invisiblity
Rank-Female
Other-her sister is Nala

Name-Trusty
Gender-Male
Personality-Brave,nobal,Kind,
Discreption-Black fur golden eyes
power-super strength
Rank-Dad
Other-Nala and liberty are his daughters

Name-Sharp tooth
Gander-Male
Personality-Wild,daring likes to be around the crowd
Discreption-White puffy fur with blue shimmering eyes and a black dab on the tip of the left paw
Power-Can break anything with one bit
Rank-Pup
Other-His mother and father died
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ranks:

warrior:
Asim(Mnm)
Snowfall(Mnm)
Shira(Mnm)

alphas:
Trusty(Meg)

Betas:
Nala(Meg)

Male:
Lighting(Kia)
Drako star(winter princess)
san(winter princess)

Female:
Nala(Meg)
Liberty(Meg)
Angel(Kia)
kimba(winter princess)

Pup:
Sharp tooth(Meg)
Shark(Kia)
brandi(winter princess)

Dad:
Trusty(Meg)

Mom:

Elders:

Last edited by ~Meg~ on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:41 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Crakle rock - Page 6 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Crakle rock - Page 6 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Crakle rock - Page 6 Pet Crakle rock - Page 6 LKtU Crakle rock - Page 6 NpQC
Crakle rock - Page 6 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:23 am

She swiped her paw a the one who snipped at her nicking his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:39 am

He hissed then laughed.
The black one pined her down
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Crakle rock - Page 6 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Crakle rock - Page 6 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Crakle rock - Page 6 Pet Crakle rock - Page 6 LKtU Crakle rock - Page 6 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:40 am

She bit the black ones throat. Kicking him off of her. She snarled loudly at the others who came towards her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Name- Roxian ; Demon ; Shadow ; River ; Mystery
Gender- Female ; Female ; Male ; Female ; Female
Personality- Shy at first, nice, has a bad attitude, fierce fighter, brave, too curious for her own good ; Harsh, sharp attitude, will die for her family, brave, very loyal (even if it doesn't seem like it all the time) ; Kind, brave, caring, helpful, willing to trust most wolves, fierce at fighting, will fight for what he believes is right ; Playful, fun, curious, energetic, shy around brutes she thinks is cute ; Quiet at first, fierce fighter, more of a loner, doesn't smile often
discreption- Red with black swirls, muzzle, and red eyes. She has seaweed wrapped around her neck with a black heart shapped stone with red swirls inside ; Black with red swirls, muzzle, and eyes. She has seaweed wrapped around her front left paw with a red heart shaped stone with black swirls inside ; Midnight black with dark amber eyes. He has seaweed wrapped around his front right paw with a black pearl on it ; Light gray almost blue with blue swirls, muzzle, and eyes. She has seaweed wrapped around her back left paw with a blue heart shapped stone on it ; Snow white with a red muzzle and black paws. Her tail is a light gray and her eyes change to match her mood.
power- Shapeshifting ; Evil spirits ; Shadows ; Water ; Invisibility
Rank- Female (teen age) ; Female (teen age) ; Male (warrior age) ; Female pup ; Female (warrior age)
other- Older brother is Shadow, twin is Demon, and little sister is River ; Older brother is Shadow, twin is Roxian, and little sister is River ; Little sisters are Roxian, Demon, and River ; Older brother is Shadow, older sisters are Roxian and Demon ; Was tested on by TwoLegs as a pup
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:19 am

(hia!)
Zeus: I herd a loud growl and came from my den to find snow and the small gange called the spark runners.

The wolves pilled on her as their leader was attacked 5 on top one on the bottome, her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:36 am

ORP: Can they be rouoges?
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:45 am

Snow saw Zues out of the corner of her eye. She kept biting the wolves closest to her, she wouldn't be able to keep them off much longer.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 am

Zeus: I barled into the other wolves. One paw on awolves back and my jaws in the scrff of anothers on her. I swung that one into the woods.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:09 am

Snow smiled to herself. Help she thought happily. She snapped and bit a wolfs throat.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:35 am

zeus batted the female she flew of into the woods
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:18 am

Snow let go and nipped at him as he ran into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:39 am

the rest of the wolves ran but the leader who was on Zeus's back and he had a big gash in his shoulder from the wolf. he shook and rolled over onto his back the wolf squelled and ran
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:32 am

"Who were they?" Snow said limping over to him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:39 am

Zeus: I walked over to her my shoulder ached. I pressed my body to hers. "Just a gang." i shruged with my one good shoulder. "where is your med wolf?" he said giding her bck towrds camp.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:00 am

She leaned against him. "Don't have one but golden rod may help." she said.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:16 am

"sure." he lead her into her den.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:37 am

She followed. They used each other to keep one another stable.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:08 am

"um...." he said as he layed her down in the den not sure what to do
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:55 am

She sat up. "You lived here right?" she asked. "Do you know were golden rod is or any other herbs?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:57 am

I shook my head. "sorry, I never needed any"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:06 am

Snow nodded thinking were they would grow.

Shira walked down a path were she thought she saw Snow walk down.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:24 am

Zeus frowned (we need more ppl)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:52 am

((yea..))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:00 am

(PPPL COME WHERE EVER U R!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crakle rock
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6