Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crakle rock

Go down 
+2
Kai =]
~Meg~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : Crakle rock - Page 5 Ck7N
Crakle rock - Page 5 HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

Crakle rock - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

You are swimming across a river.The sun is just rising.You feel a cool breeze witch you enjoy because it is summer.You finally get across the river and dry off your fur."Hello"says a vocie from behind you.You can tell it is a girl because of the sweet sound.You turn around to see nothing."oh I must be hearing things"you whisper to yourself."Your not hearing things" says that same vocie.Only this time it was coming from right beside you.You look over to your side to see a girl with golden fluffy fur with a white fluffy chest.her eyes are a red golden color."Hi"you say back to her."Where did you come from?" she asks."well i drifted down the river and hit a rock so i can't really remember"you say confused."Well thats ok and by the way i am Nala"she says while walking through the woods with you following behind.She moves two branches leading to a big wolf pack."welcome to crakle rock"she says in a little smile."you may join us on our jorney or you may go try to find your why back home"she says proudly.She walks in not knowing if you are going to follow behide or not.
So do you follow?
Form:
Name-
Gender-
Personality-
discreption-
power(1)-
Rank-
other-

My forms

Name-Nala
Gender-Female
Personality-Nice,sweet,energetic,playful
discreption-golen fluffy fur and a big white fluffy chest.Red gold eyes
power-Super hearing
Rank-Female
Other-Her sister is Liberty

Name-liberty
Gender-Female
Personality-Shy,Sweet
Discreption-Red fluffy fur with black tiped ears red eyes
Power-Invisiblity
Rank-Female
Other-her sister is Nala

Name-Trusty
Gender-Male
Personality-Brave,nobal,Kind,
Discreption-Black fur golden eyes
power-super strength
Rank-Dad
Other-Nala and liberty are his daughters

Name-Sharp tooth
Gander-Male
Personality-Wild,daring likes to be around the crowd
Discreption-White puffy fur with blue shimmering eyes and a black dab on the tip of the left paw
Power-Can break anything with one bit
Rank-Pup
Other-His mother and father died
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ranks:

warrior:
Asim(Mnm)
Snowfall(Mnm)
Shira(Mnm)

alphas:
Trusty(Meg)

Betas:
Nala(Meg)

Male:
Lighting(Kia)
Drako star(winter princess)
san(winter princess)

Female:
Nala(Meg)
Liberty(Meg)
Angel(Kia)
kimba(winter princess)

Pup:
Sharp tooth(Meg)
Shark(Kia)
brandi(winter princess)

Dad:
Trusty(Meg)

Mom:

Elders:

Last edited by ~Meg~ on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:41 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:00 am

Zeus: found a den and went off to hunt
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Crakle rock - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Crakle rock - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Crakle rock - Page 5 Pet Crakle rock - Page 5 LKtU Crakle rock - Page 5 NpQC
Crakle rock - Page 5 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:02 am

Snow sat contently pulling a piece of the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:06 am

Zeus: I sniffed out a deer herd
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Crakle rock - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Crakle rock - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Crakle rock - Page 5 Pet Crakle rock - Page 5 LKtU Crakle rock - Page 5 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:07 am

She finished it off.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:09 am

• (what now)
Shocked
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:09 am

((idk...))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:12 am

[wow]Happen[/wow]
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : Crakle rock - Page 5 Ck7N
Crakle rock - Page 5 HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 am

wow
what did i miss
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:53 am

(nothin much Zeus just joined)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:29 am

((yea.))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:49 am

(( Rainbow Smile Rainbow Smile Rainbow Smile Rainbow Smile )))
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:59 am

(( Very Happy haha))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:32 am

((well we could have an attack by a animal or other wolves. someone fall of a cliff idk XD)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:39 am

((ok that works Snow will fall start the attack))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:43 am

(haha)
A black wolf with a whit strip that cut the darkness of his pelt cut across his eye an muzzle leading a small pack of badit wolves. A sandy brown male with a tiny she with a rusty tan pelt and black speks. Another wolf complet choclate brown and a gray and black they watched a pack of wolves.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:05 am

Snow listened to the woods.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:30 am

The wolves came to the edge and made some noise trying to draw a she wolf out
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:19 am

She stood. She figured others were here. She went down the path Zues went.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:38 am

Zeus was in his new den a bit away from the camp my the tree line. Inside he couldnt hear the wolves that lerked in the trees waiting
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:46 am

Snows ears twitched as she heard the wolves move through the trees. She saw the opening of a den. She picked up her pace.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:01 am

The black wolf came and led over to snow and snickered breathing on her neck
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:19 am

Snow turned her teeth showing and a growl in her throat. "Who are you?" she asked turning towards them. She kept backing towards the den.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:53 am

"that doesn't matter sweety..." He said licking his lips his 4 minions snickered circling her
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:59 am

"It does to me." she growl lowering her head. She had to stop moving now or she'd hit one of the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:19 am

One wolf niped at her but playfully. The black one stepped closer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crakle rock   Crakle rock - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crakle rock
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next