Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[solved]this is a very easy question to answer its just i forgot how to...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : [solved]this is a very easy question to answer its just i forgot how to... Ck7N
[solved]this is a very easy question to answer its just i forgot how to... HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

[solved]this is a very easy question to answer its just i forgot how to... Empty
PostSubject: this is a very easy question to answer its just i forgot how to...   [solved]this is a very easy question to answer its just i forgot how to... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:50 am

ok you know how you can make topics stickied and anoucments well on my forum i forgot how to so could someone please help right away
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

[solved]this is a very easy question to answer its just i forgot how to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]this is a very easy question to answer its just i forgot how to...   [solved]this is a very easy question to answer its just i forgot how to... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:21 am

okay, when you post a topic/edit first post,
scroll down and hit Options.
at the end of Options, you'll see.
Post topic as: Normal Important! Sticky
check what you want &&save.
Back to top Go down

[solved]this is a very easy question to answer its just i forgot how to...
Page 1 of 1