Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think i should continue this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : Do you think i should continue this Ck7N
Do you think i should continue this HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

Do you think i should continue this Empty
PostSubject: Do you think i should continue this   Do you think i should continue this I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:16 am

Meg a bright young girl jumped out of the truck. "Dad are you sure this school is gonna be ok?" Meg said in a

wobbly voice."Meg your 13 years old now I think you are old enough to know that"Megs dad said looking down at meg."But

dad i haven't moved since I was one and when i was one i wanted to move but now i am not sure"Meg replied."come on meg

Your almost an adult and i am sure you will met some petty nice new friends here they can maybe even replace your old

friends"Megs dad said while grabing a few bags from the back of the truck."Dad I can't replace my old friends.Just because

You haven't seen me in five years dosen't mean you can still treat me like trash"Meg giggled and grab to bags and brought

them inside."Meg i have to show you something"Megs dad started to walk inside the house with meg following behide."Dad

just tell me already"Meg said in a very clam excited voice."This"Megs dad pointed to a mountain in a far distance where the

sun was setting."Dad its just a mountain whats the big deal. wait... are trying to tell me to get all my stuff inside before the

sun sets"Meg said starting to dash outside the house."NO... Meg get back here"Megs dad shouting while running outside to

find meg."Don't worry i got it all"Meg Struggled to talk while holding two bags in both hands One bag starped around each

shoulder and one just resting on her back."Meg I pointed at the mountains because the sun is setting but i was trying to tell

you yesterday was the past you have to let it go you can't go back in time"Megs dad said."so your saying...?"asked

meg."well i am trying to say yesterday was the past you can't get it back so everything that happen yesterday you have to

forget including friends"Megs dad tried to say it simply."Whatever dad I knew i never should of moved down here"Meg

droped everything she was holding and dashed in her room.Meg stuffed her head in a pillow and started to cry."Meg..."Megs

dad got cut off by meg."HUSH UP and go away if i am not here tomorrow its because i found a new place to be"meg

shouted.her dad just walked away like nothing had happen.

tell me if you like it so far if you do i will continue it!

Last edited by ~Meg~ on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Do you think i should continue this   Do you think i should continue this I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:33 am

I think u shoud, but i can barely read it cause it's all crammed together and ur misspelling stuff and bad grammar. Do some adjustments.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think i should continue this   Do you think i should continue this I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:57 am

ok i will fix that its not bad grammer just pointing that out its the way they talk
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Do you think i should continue this   Do you think i should continue this I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:13 am

yes, continue.
it has a good plot; spice it up!
i agree with hola, please separate your writing and edit it.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you think i should continue this   Do you think i should continue this I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:26 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Do you think i should continue this   Do you think i should continue this I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:06 am

np!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think i should continue this   Do you think i should continue this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think i should continue this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Creative Writing-
Jump to: