Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spy Orphans (The story NO ONE ever reads...)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Spy Orphans  (The story NO ONE ever reads...) BUcdSpy Orphans  (The story NO ONE ever reads...) QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Spy Orphans  (The story NO ONE ever reads...) Empty
PostSubject: Spy Orphans (The story NO ONE ever reads...)   Spy Orphans  (The story NO ONE ever reads...) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:34 am

Chapter 1: St. John's Orphanage for Orphaned Kids

Lynn, Ricky, Joanna and Ken lay on the floor of their part of the orphanage run by the annoying, ignorant, harsh Mr. Jackal. They hear the sounds of the pitter pattering of the children above. Dust fall on their noses.
"WHEN WILL THESE KIDS LEARN NOT TO RUN AROUND IN THE HOUSE?" Mr. Jackal screams. The children squeal at the sound of Mr. Jackal's loud voice and ran back to their beds and laid there innocently.
Ricky laughed. He covered his mouth. It wouldn't be funny if Mr. Jackal heard it.
Joanna got up and yawned. "What time is it?" she asked.
Lynn stared at her watch. "Ten O'Clock... Ish." she said.
Ken laughed silently. Lynn was never sure of the time. Mr. Jackal had never really taught them how to read time.
Ricky looked around. "We really should start thinking about how to get outta this place."
The rest of the crew looked around. They saw brown wood boards with splinters all over them and beds on the dusty, old flooring they had. The door was half broken in half when Ricky talked back to Mr. Jackal and Mr. Jackal almost broke the door in half.
Ricky was the oldest. Age 13 and was the bravest.
Ken was the second oldest. Age 12 and was the smartest.
Joanna was the third oldest. Age 12 and was most fit and adventurous.
Lynn was the youngest. Age 11 and was the one who made the inventions.
They have been friends since they all so coincidentally arrived at the orphanage at the same time, on the same date and on the same doorstep.
"Let's hit the hay, man." said Ken. They all turned around and fell on their beds back first.

Chapter 2: The Escape

Ricky woke up to the sound of Mr. Jackal screaming.
"WAKE UP KIDS! Y'ALL BETTER GET UP FOR BREAKFAST OR Y'ALL WILL GET A BUTT WHUPPING!" He screamed.
Ken moaned. He took his pillow and covered his ears.
"Come on Ken!" Lynn shouted.
"No...." he moaned.
"Ken...... don't make me get the water!" Joanna shouted.
"I'm up. I'm Up." He said. He shot up from his bed and tripped over his bed while getting up.
Ricky laughed.
"RICKY!" shouted a familiar voice.
"Ooooooo...." said Lynn.
Mr. Jackal walked in with his bell. "Whatchu laughing at?" he asked harshly.
"Nothing.." Ricky mumbled.
"Whatchu say?" asked Mr. Jackal louder.
"NOTHING SIR." Ricky shouted.
"Thought so." He mumbled as he left the door.

Joanna giggled as he left the door. Lynn laughed with her.

They trooped down to breakfast. They sat down with the toddlers. Since the toddlers are still young, Mr. Jackal feeds them regular food for them. They're teeth haven't grown out yet either.

The group gathered on the table and sat down. They ate porridge. It was all they ever ate. As they finished, they walked back upstairs to their room. They played with a bouncy ball nearby. Ricky sat and thought about their escape.

The doorbell rang. "DING DONG!" Mr. Jackal walked over to it and opened the door. "Whadda you want?" he groaned.

"A Package for Mr. Jackal Johnson?" said the Fed-Ex person.

"Ok." he said. He scribbled some stuff on the paper.

"This is our chance!" shouted Ricky.

"Yea! But how do we go?" asked Ken.

"Window..." said the girls.

"Ahh... Let's make a break for it." said Ricky.

The looked out the window. They had tried to escape many times. Mr. Jackal was below them with the Fed-Ex guy. Mr. Jackal took the package and entered. Mr. Jackal would be looking for them soon, for their first class.

"Here! Ricky! Use this grappling hook, I made." said Lynn. It was a hook with some blankets tied to them.

Ricky nodded and threw them across the building. He crawled on the rope quickly. Ken, Joanna and Lynn followed after. They landed on the roof of the next building.

"I HEAR HIM!" whispered Ken. Mr. Jackal was walking up the stairs towards their room.
Lynn pulled the Grappling hook and it fell off. The window slammed shut and the curtains closed.

"Let's move." said Ricky. They ran off the roof and landed on the next building.

Mr. Jackal arrived at their room and peeked in. "GET UP!" he shouted. But soon he noticed, no one was there. He growled. "ARG!!!!!!!" he shouted.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Last edited by Kaikai on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Spy Orphans (The story NO ONE ever reads...)   Spy Orphans  (The story NO ONE ever reads...) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:19 am

great plot!
and i read this.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Spy Orphans  (The story NO ONE ever reads...) BUcdSpy Orphans  (The story NO ONE ever reads...) QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Spy Orphans (The story NO ONE ever reads...)   Spy Orphans  (The story NO ONE ever reads...) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:40 am

thx
no one normally ever reads my stories.. besides u
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Spy Orphans (The story NO ONE ever reads...)   Spy Orphans  (The story NO ONE ever reads...) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:58 am

np!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Spy Orphans (The story NO ONE ever reads...)   Spy Orphans  (The story NO ONE ever reads...) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:55 am

Love the plot it seems so intense and intesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy Orphans (The story NO ONE ever reads...)   Spy Orphans  (The story NO ONE ever reads...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spy Orphans (The story NO ONE ever reads...)
Page 1 of 1