Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shopaholics!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:51 am

Are you an excessive shopper?
Is one of your favorite pastimes shopping?
Do you hate the expression "Shop till you drop"? I do, because you can never drop when you're shopping! Duh!

Is shopping totally ahmazing to you?
If yes, then this is the club for you!
The Shopaholics!!!!!!!

To Join:
Username:

Fav stores:
Longest shopping spree:
Fav person to shop with:

My form:
Username: Star2Be

Fav stores: Hollister, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Aeropostale, Lord and Taylor, Nordstrom, Journeys, Ltd. 2

Longest Shopping Spree: 5 and a half hours with my aunt for my birthday!
Fav person to shop with: My friends!

The Shopaholics!
Star2Be

SimplyLily
Holagurrl
HolidayHottie
CandyCane- Vixen Style

Hobos:
Sunny

Last edited by Star2Be on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:58 am

Username: Lily
Fav stores: Hollister, American Eagle, Aero, Mad Rave, Coach

Longest shopping spree: Hmm, I went shopping with my dad [wierd] for 6 hours for christmas shopping!
Fav person to shop with: My friendsssssssss!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:08 am

yyeaahh!!!! Thanks lily!!
Back to top Go down

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:31 am

Posting for the sake of contrast:
I am the hobo who begs her mother to take her not shopping. =)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:55 am

xD Bella, you are always hilarious, you know that?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:00 am

Username: holagurrl
Fav stores: Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Wet Seal, Aeropostale, Icing, Bath and Body Works, Juicy Couture, etc.
Longest shopping spree: 10 hours in the newest mall I have been in! (Also the biggest!!)
Fav person to shop with: My BFF's
Back to top Go down

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:12 am

Star2Be wrote:
xD Bella, you are always hilarious, you know that?
Life imitating stand-up comedy.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:06 am

xD sunny! check out the category I made for you in the first post! xD

thanks hola!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:09 am

I'm soooooooo excited!!!! My friends and I are going 2 go to a huh-yge mall before Christmas and spend the whole day shopping! I luhv Christmas Shopping!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:23 am

Username: Holiday Hottie
Fav stores: Hollister, Ambercrombie, American eagle, Justice, Target, And i can keep going 4 ever. xD

Longest shopping spree: 11 1/2 Hrs
Fav person to shop with: My Friends.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:54 am

thannkksss ayla!
Back to top Go down

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:39 pm

Username: Candy Cane-Vixen Style
Fav stores: hollister, amberican ( and ftich also) AE, aroe, limietd too, lord and taylor

Longest shopping spree: all feaking say! form 9-10
Fav person to shop with: friends and daddy cause he buys me anythign.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:39 pm

Your welcome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:54 am

thanks 4 joining, lola!
Back to top Go down

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:55 am

welcomes
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:34 am

Username: Winter Princess

Fav stores: American Eagle, Aeropastal, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Aero (not Aeropastal, but Aero), Tiffany, Coach, Prada, Juicy Coture, Marc Jacobs, Guess, Dior, Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, Dolce and Gabanna, Versace, Armani, Gucci, Chanel, Lord and Taylor, Wet Seal, Icing, Bath and Body Works, and I could still go on!

Longest shopping spree: Ummm...12 hours, 12 noon to 12 midnight

Fav person to shop with: All my friends, and used to be my dad cause he bought me anything, but since he's dead, I'll say Rick, my step dad cause he buys me anything to
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:37 am

Time To talk about shopping. I LOVE TO SHOP XD
Back to top Go down

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:03 am

im going shoping anf THursday, to buy my friends their persents
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:39 am

Thanks jorie! Cool shops! lol, i LOVE all of them, except icing and armani. idk why, i've just never like them. xD

my friends and i are doing an ahmazing thing for christmas!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:53 am

Username: Currently Lab Lovin Lilly
Fav stores:FOREVER 21, hollister, Abercrombie,aeropostale, Ltd. 2, Target for PJs, and Kohls
Longest shopping spree: 6 hours just a shoppin
Fav person to shop with:My best friends
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:24 am

thanks lillllllyy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Shopaholics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopaholics!   The Shopaholics! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shopaholics!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Ungrouped. :: Join the Club!-
Jump to: