Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yo! wassup?

Go down 
+6
_furryfurby
cooldog74
Star2Be
EnchantixBloom
Juicy_J
xoMrsEdwardCullenox
10 posters
AuthorMessage
xoMrsEdwardCullenox
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-25

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:40 am

Hilo! i'm new here! and, as you can see, i am Edward Cullen's wife!!! lol!! Purple Laugh Banana Dance Banana Dancing Rainbow Banana party frog! HeadSpin
Back to top Go down

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:42 am

xD.

Hi and welcome to WB!!! I'm Mirah Sunsky, you can call me Mirah, Jenn, or Wolfie. If you have any questions or problems PM any mod or admin and they'd be happy to help(as would I,xD).

~Mirah
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:58 am

Hello and welcome. My name is Rachel, but you can call me JJ, Juicy_J, Juicy or whatever you want. If you need any help ask me, any other admin or any mod or really anyone here.
O, and you don't have to worry about me steal Edward - I'm Team Jacob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm
xoMrsEdwardCullenox
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-25

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:05 am

Thanks guys!

I edited this because it was rude and other people might take offense. Please be nice.

Doc.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:48 am

Welcome to WB! I hope you have a good time here!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:54 am

Welcome to WB!!!!
WE know you willl LOVE it here!!!
If you need help, please PM me, or any other of the staff members. We would love to help!
HAVE AN AWESOME TIME!
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:02 am

Welcome to Webkinz Beach! have fun and tell all your friends about this site!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:10 am

Hello!
Welcome to Webkinz Beach!
If you need any help contact
any Admin or Mod!
If there is anything breaking our rules in a post, please report it to a mod.
To report a post, look to the top left corner of that post.
(After the quote button)
There is a button there to report a post.
[You can call me: furry, furby, or yellie;]
Hope you have a great time here!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:07 am

Hey welcome, well, about 5 months ago, you might've had some compettion for Edwar dfrom me, but it's honestly pointless, to call him, as so many other girls think they love him. Ah well. Good luck with that.

Well welcome to WB. I'm Caitlyn, you can call me Cat. Don[t be surprised if people call me Cmain, that was my original username, since like,..... forever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:54 am

hey welcome to webkinz beach.
Im jacobluver/jl/addy.
If u have any questions feel free to ask me; any of the staff members (colored names) or anyone else on here on webkinz beach. ((hmm that sounded weird. (weird is spelled weird 2... srry of topic...)))
Any ways yah wecome 2 wb hope u have fun. Dont worry about me steeling ur husband cause ive been for jacob ever sense i read new moon cause he is so funny and awesome and amazing *original JL on this website thankyou *gives bow** ok ill stop being weird... for now at least... ha ha very chatty today!
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : yo! wassup? Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel yo! wassup? Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel yo! wassup? Pet yo! wassup? LKtU yo! wassup? NpQC
yo! wassup? GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:11 am

Welcome to WB I'm mnm but you can call me m or kela if you like.
Hope you have a good time here. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

welocme
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:25 am

Welcome Cullen's Wife! Lol. Have a great time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yo! wassup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo! wassup?   yo! wassup? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yo! wassup?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Webkinz Beach! :: Hi, I'm New!-
Jump to: