Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

.-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

You pause before taking your first steps into your new high school, Oakwood High. Everyone stops what they're doing, turning to stare at you. You fake a smile, then hurry over to the main office to recieve your locker number.

From what you see, Oakwood High is your everyday high school. Cheerleaders picking on those lower then them, nerds clutching their books, goths doing whatever they normally do, the jocks, and the outsiders, mingling with other cliques and argueing with the populars.

Now the sole remaining question....

Will you make it??

Form
(One per character)

First Name:
Last Name:
Grade:
Looks:
Personality:
Clique:
BF/GF:
Other:

Rules

Regarding the characters
No book names/characters, or super humans(vamps/werewolves, etc.)
No 'Will unfolds' for the personalities.
There can be no kind cheerleaders/populars, just like there can be no bouncy, happy goths.
For every girl character you must have a boy.
Don't have only 11th and 12th graders. Fill up 9th and 10th too.

Regarding the principals, secretary, teachers, etc.
Anyone can play the them at any time. Just don't make them do something stupid.

Secret Word/Phrase
Type Oakwood High in bold and crossed through(like this)

Info on Oakwood High

Full Name: Oakwood High School
Abrevviation: OHS
Colors: Royal Blue and Gold
Principal: Dr. Leeway
Vice Principal: Mr. Welebob
Secretary: Mrs. Kinsman (known as the 'Witch' by the students)

Oakwood High Students

9th Grade

Populars/Cheerleaders
Captain:
Co-Captain:
Members:

Nerds

Goths
Maleena Willburg

Jocks
Star Quaterback:
Members: Justin Timberlake

Outsiders
Destiny Hawk
Jake Kieran
Alex Gates
Andrew Rain
Caitlyn Mines
Seamus Molder

10th Grade

Populars/Cheerleaders
Captain:

Co-Captain:
Members:

Nerds

Goths

Shane Patrickson

Jocks/Punks
Star Quaterback:
Members: Chase Patrickson
Ashley Starr
Mirah Sunsky Greenfield

Outsiders
Yvaine Lee

11th Grade

Populars/Cheerleaders
Captain: Lexi Gates

Co-Captain:
Members: Kitty Stevens
Bailey Fuller

Nerds
Patrick Lee

Goths
Raven Myers

Jocks
Star Quaterback: Tyler Robinson
Members: Kingston

Outsiders
Luna Anderson
Noah Nelson

12th Grade

Populars/Cheerleaders
Captain: Kira Ridgefield

Co-Captain:
Members:

Nerds
Robert Hugh

Goths
Kendra Hawk
Rayne McIntosh
Oliver Stines

Jocks
Star Quaterback:
Members: Jack Force
Austin Starr

Outsiders
Kyle Hawk
Britt Underwood

Last edited by Dustfinger on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 604
Nickname: : DW or Doc
DragonEggs : huh?
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:49 pm

She yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:56 pm

The bell rung, right in the middle of another of Mrs. Tulip's monolougues. Kendra stood up and made an attempt to escape the class. However she felt Mrs. Tulip's hand gripping her shoulder. "Miss Hawk." she said.

Kyle shot his sister an apologetic glance before leaving the classroom.

"Sit," Mrs. Tulip ordered.

"I prefer to stand," Kendra replied.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:00 pm

She sighed waiting for the teacher to say something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:07 pm

"Fine then. Stand," Mrs, Tulip replied angrily. She pulled out a note. "You have been either late or not paying attention every day this year." She handed the note to Kendra. "Get that signed and return it by Friday. That gives you three days Miss Hawk." She motioned for Kendra to go.

Kendra stood and left eagerly, note crumpled in her pocket. She said nothing to Kyle when he asked.

"Aw...come on. You were fun earlier. but now your back to being goth," he whined, imitating her.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:31 pm

She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:33 pm

Kyle raised his eyebrows then entered the History classroom.

Kendra hurried to the Girl's locker room, quickly switching into her gym clothes. She walked casually into the gym. Kira was waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:59 pm

She yawned while reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:44 am

Jack walked down the hall alone, his hands in his pockets.

Hsi twin, Mimi went by, the look on her face, a seductive love for Jack, creeped Rayne out to the max, she shuddered. "Freak."

Oliver smiled, "I couldn't agree more."

Caitoyn walkd down the halls with Seamus her best friend, they'd been toether since 7th grade, going everywhere, doing everything, together. He chuckled at Mimi.

Mimi glared at him.

Caitlyn stuck her foot out,

Mi9mi laughed adn jumped over it, "Loser." she sneered.

Caitlyn sgehd adn laughed, something black cameflying at Mimi from Caitlyn's hand, it was a small pen, it burst just as it hit Mimi's strapless white silk top.

Mimi shrieked and covered herself funning into the bathrooom, she tried to get it off, failing terribly.

The principal came by and knocked on he bathroom door, "Mimi? What happened?"

Mimi came out hysterical sobs comgin from her.

CAitlyn rolled her eyes but began to walk more quickly.

Mimi cried, "That freak did it!" she pointed at Caitlyn liked a hurt little girl.

The principal turned to glare at where she was pointing, but there was nothing there.

Caiutlyn was laughing loudly in the hother hallway she highfived Seamsu, "oh my God, that was so awesome!"

He chuckled agreeing,.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:54 am

First Name: Laurie
Last Name: May
Grade: 12th grade
Looks: Dirty Blond Long Hair, Ocean Blue Eyes, Medium Height, Skinny.
Personality: Bratty, Mean, Funny, Smart-Alec, Annoying.
Clique: Populars.
BF/GF: None Yet.
Other: Nope.
~~~~~~~~~

First Name: Eddie
Last Name: Grover
Grade: 12th grade
Looks: Black Short Hair, Dark Green Eyes, Tall.
Clique: Goth
BF/GF: None Yet.
Other: Likes Laurie May.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
First Name: Grace
Last Name: Mcdonald
Grade:9th grade
Looks: Nerdy Glass's, Brown Medium Hair, Short.
Clique: Nerd
BF/GF: Nope.
Other: Nope.

Laurie: Laurie walked into the school, and went right to her locker to prep. She was putting on some lip gloss, when she backed up into a Nerd. It was Grace Mcdonald. She was tempted to scream but put her hand over her mouth instead. After calming down she finally yelled under her breath "Grace Mcdonald's don't you ever come close to me again! You got that? EVER!!!" Grace replied back "I didn't mean to sneak up like that on you. Sorry." "Ugh. What ever." Laurie walked off with her head held high to tell all her "Popular Friends" about what happened with Grace Mcdonald. Laurie looked back to see Grace crying. Laurie Snickered.

Eddie: Eddie was his usual self today. He was mad with the world as always. He could care less if he went to school or not. But something always made him get out the door and actually have him go to school. He figured it was Laurie. He had always had a big crush on her since the first day of High School. Eddie walked by Laurie. "Hello." Eddie said nervously to Laurie. "Hello!!! Can't you see who you are talking to? Laurie May here. And Your not Popular so Get Away!!!" Laurie Said. Eddie bent his head and tromped off mad.

Grace: Grace was sitting right by her locker writing in her Diary when another Popular girl came and snatched it up and ripped it in half. Grace cried for the second time that day. But she obediantly walked off to Math. She loved Math and was sure it would cheer her up.

Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:45 am

She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:50 am

ORP: Welcome cooldog!!

RP: Kira smiled smugly. She glared at Kendra, who glared back.

Kendra stood as far away from Kira as possible. "Freak," she muttered as she walked past her.

Kira stuck her foot out, attempting to trip Kendra.

Kendra stumbled, but caught her balance. "Nice try."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:57 am

She got up and left the class.
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:05 am

Laurie: Laurie walked up to Kira her "Popular" friend and told her all about Grace and how she bumped into him. "It was gross. I backed up and I bumped into Grace." Laurie added a "ewwwww." to the end to make it sound more like exciting news.

Grace:Grace was in her math class now. She was a bit happy then. She was in the highest level of Math in the school. She was with the 12th Graders. Although she should be in a higher math level. Her and some of the other nerds were answering questions like crazy. "54,27, 888802!!!" Grace yelled. "Nerd." snorted another member of the class.

Eddie: Eddie sat in a corner staring at his shoes. He didn't care if her went to Math. To him it was just another stupid subject he'd never probably use.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:50 am

Caitlyn walked along the halls she sna Seamus had some wicked ideas for halloween pranks this year.

kitty hung on Jack like a jacket.

Mimi sighed, a meer human familiar for Jack wwas nothing but the way he's been looking at Rayne has been distrubing her lately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:17 am

She yawned as she walked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:18 am

Lexi walked over to Kitty, " Clam down girl, gosh" ashe snapped.
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:00 am

I Have An Idea. The School Should Have Like A School Dance.

Grace:
Grace walked down the hall clutching her books. She walked quickly past some "Popular Girls" but then Laurie blocked her way. "Please move I need to get to my locker." said Grace. "Laurie stared Grace in the eye's and rudely said "You can wait. It's not like you have anything important to do." Grace Sighed and sat while Laurie talked on and about how Grace was a looser.

Eddie:Eddie over heard Laurie teasing Grace he turned his head and walked off.

Laurie:Laurie finally let Grace through when the Principal walked by. "Why grace are you okay. I see you fell." said Laurie trying to sound as real as she could get. But when she burst out laughing she knew she was in trouble when the principal said. "Come with my Laurie May." Laurie Growled and followed.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:51 pm

She yawbed,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:17 pm

ORP: That's a good idea. How 'bout the 'Black and White Ball'. (I got it from a movie, xD). They dress up in black and white and wear masks, so no one knows who anybody is.

RP: Kira listened, disgusted, as Laurie told her about bumping into Grace. (late post, I know).

Kendra rolled her eyes, watching the Witch as she put a paper on the bulletin board. It was announcing the Black and White Ball. She raised her eyebrows, walking forward to look before she got trampled.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:52 pm

(Patrick?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:58 pm

Patrick gathered up his books, stuffing them in his back pack. He had mixed feelings. In a way he was happy the last period was over, but he wanted to go on learning. School was his favorite dream and his worst nightmare all wrapped up together. He swerved around Tyler, avoiding him at all costs.

Kyle joined his sister. "Are you going to go to it?" he asked.

Kendra shrugged. "Maybe. Depends if I get asked to go somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:01 pm

She bumped into Patrick,"Oh sorry." She blushed and pushed her really cute glasses up her nose while stuffing books into her backPACK, She dropped one whit out seeing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:05 pm

"No....it's my fault...I mean its fine.....umm...You dropped this," he stuttered, handing her the book she had dropped.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:22 pm

She smiled sweetly and there hands brushed as she grabbed her book," Thank you." She blushed again,"My names Bailey,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 pm

Patrick flinched away as their hands brushed. "I'm Patrick," said he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.   .-:-.Oakwood High.-:-. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.-:-.Oakwood High.-:-.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next