Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Honeysuckle Farm Pack

These wolves are used to two-legs. Their grounds (territories) are so close to the two-legs they sometimes ee them on strange, smaller four wheeled vehicles. If the two-legs bother the wolves...... the wolves do not respod well, and there are then large flying instruments with large lights searching for the human a few hours later. The wolves are not hostile to each other, only to those two-leggs. They welcome any new pack members easily, and without conflict. They are very kind and soft spoken. They have an exceeltn Rep sheet, they have never fought another wolf in thier life.

But this may all be about to change now that they may have to move from their normal grounds. The two-legs are inching closer to them, and new members, Rayne and Jagger, threaten to ruin that rep sheet, by starting an all out war between the pack. They may split, they may bind it again. It is all up to you

Rules:

the normal Rp one and main ones
Keep it Pg-13
no fighting outside fo the Rp

If you'd like to use any of my pics please ask me first before doing so.

Form:

Username:
Name:
Other:

Username Key:

Feisty_Feline - FF
Sugar And SPice - SS
DoctorWho - DW

Members:

Alpha Females(2): Anastasia (Anna) -FF (not Fisher's Mate)

Aplha Males(2): Fisher - SS (Not anna's mate)

Betas(2 plus mates): Keylee - FF

Medicine Wolves(2): Nature - FF Lilly - SS

Adults:

Elle - FF

Claw -SS-

Spark - FF

Bone - SS

Sheila- FF

Star - DW

Gala - FF

Jail - FF

Ada Lovelace - FF

Avalanche - FF

Jagger - FF

Rayne - FF

Punk - SS

Vera -ss-

Brooke -SS-

Icy -SS-

Twlight - SS

Alice - SS

Snow White - SS

Black Beatuy- Ss

Angel - KK

Lightning - KK

Teens:

Lilac - FF

Strike - FF

Fire - SS

Shadow -SS

Flower Girl ( flower) -Ss

Delilah - FF

Jewl - FF

Pups:

Shark - KK

Members:

Kaikai wrote:

Username: Kaikai
Name: Shark ; Angel ; Lightning
Position: Pup ; Warrior ; Alpha Male
Other: Were all rouges.

(Lightning except has Black lightning bolt stripe on back)Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 2chbce8

Shark except completly gray (no wings) and black instead of red. Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 27xgn6w

Angel except pink like this Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 F6rki

Sheila -
Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Ak10

Jewl -Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Jewl10

Delilah -Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Delila10

Elle - Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Elle10

Lilac and Strike - Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Lilacs10

Avalanche - Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Avalan10

Spark -Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Spark10

Gala -Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Gala10

Jail - Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Jail10

Ada Lovelace -Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Adalov10

Key-lee - Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Keylee10

Nature - Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Wolf_r10

Anastasia -Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Anasta10

http://shivia.deviantart.com/art/IO-47851302
Fire

Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 The_Frozen_Domain_by_AikDingo-icy

Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Flower_Girl_by_DraggyCat-FlowerGirl ( flower)

Fisher :
Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Serenity_at_the_Lake_by_AikDingo

Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 B76022e9c3535268
Punk: ^^

Twlight and Alice:
Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Walk_with_me_by_AikDingo

Snow White ( bad at Black Beauty):Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Heh__it_was_just_you__by_DraggyCat

Shadow -Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Salutations_by_DraggyCat

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 604
Nickname: : DW or Doc
DragonEggs : huh?
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:05 am

(HELLO?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:07 am

The fur on their backs rose a deep growl arupted in golden his bright yellow furs tingling

Firefly hissed as they both spun around into defance crouches
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:18 am

"Who are you?" Jianna growled. She really was to depressed to care, but Fisher and Anastasia would definately need to know. She glanced back and forth between both of them, biting back a sigh when she looked at Golden.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:22 am

Firefly stratiened a bit. "Answer where we are."
she hissed.

"and why we should say." golden added flexung
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:31 am

Jianna frowned unhappily. "Well then.....," she started, then paused. She held back a depressed sigh, turning to go. She turned, looking back over her shoulder. "You obviously can take care of yourselves, and don't need me," Here her frown increased a bit. "Though I don't know why I thought so in the first place," she added to herself. "Anyways, have a nice life." Then she left.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:54 am

Golden and firefly sat confused.
"that was weird." said golden in a deep young charming voice.

"Do say." Firefly chimed in. her voice smoth and sweet. a bit kiddie to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:03 am

Jianna let out a half hearted laugh. ''I agree,'' she replied, for she had heard those last remarks. Then she entered the camp from the way she had come and disappeared into her den. Jianna, what is your problem? she asked herself. Oh, I don't know. Guess I'm just a depressed wretch who doesn't care about life, she answered.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:12 am

Golden and firefly looked at each othere then followed her scent to the camp
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:50 pm

She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:06 am

(whats goin on? rp ?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:38 am

Fisher walked over to teh enw wolves. " Hello," he said and diped his head in greeeting.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:40 am

Golden and firefly jumped. another wolf!
(they havent joined yet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:40 am

" Whats wrong/"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:05 am

Golden atomaticly went into a defance stance.
Firefly growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:29 am

" i am Fisher, aphla of Honeysuckle Farm pack, if you attach me, you will be exilied. Be careful" Fisher warmed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:38 am

firefly began to giggle.
Goled smiled a deep rumbling laugh burst out threw his muzzle. his single chuckle was done and he siad. "well great alpha, we are not of your pack." He smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:20 am

" i understand that. Now would you liek to join?" Fisher aksed, clamly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:20 am

Fire fly and golden exchanged a brife Look and nodded in union. "yes." spook golden
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:41 am

"Alright, Snow White will show you where to sleep" Fisher answered.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:30 am

Golden and Firefly looked at the new wolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:31 pm

Snow white troted over to them. " hello I'm Snow White, and i will show you your den," she siad smiling, and troted ovwer to a small tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:23 am

Golden followed his golden pelt shingin. Like the suns refelection

Firefly followed him, her white pink and orange pelt bubbly
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:13 am

what i miss?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:46 pm

Username: Dance Day and Night
Name: Streak; Zoro; Moonlit Star(Moon); Kaz
Position: Where ever u wanna put them
Other: All have no mates and none are related, they're just friends from when they were pups

From left to right: Streak, Zoro, Moon, Kaz
Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 Mbo2mt
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:41 pm

Wolfster you can have my charries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS   Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~  Cat&SS - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honeysuckle Farm Pack ~The new generation of wolves~ Cat&SS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next