Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ Empty
PostSubject: Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~   Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:59 am

Moonrise
Diamond Hills Rosethorn Valley Tiderise

Tiger leads Tiderise Pack .
feather leads Diamond Hills Pack .
Brooke leads Rosethorn Valley Pack .
And finally , Shadow leads Moonrise Pack .

~ RULES ~

No powerplaying or godmoddling .
You have to have spent at least a week with a wolf before you can become mates , once you become mates, you have to wait 5 days to have pups .
No inappropriate things .

NO SPAMING!
Only two powers per wolf . And make sure you control the powers . Ex ; You can't have a shapeshifting wolf turn into a giant dinosaur ! No wolf would be able to beat it in battle , let alone know what it is !

Type: Yellow mellow" in well i dont knwo, YELLOW!
No asking for positions , just show you are interested in the way you act out your wolf .
Try using good grammar . Saying ; " the wolf paded arond camp boardly " , is not good !
Follow all of wb's role-play rules .
Type " The power of elements " with your form to prove you read the rules ! ! !

~ FORM ~

Name :
Personality :
Powers ( 2 ) :
Pack :
Other :

If you are in Moonrise : add Moonstone Description to your form and describe your moonstone .
If you are in Diamond Hills : gem colour and shape .
If you are in Tiderise : bracelet , necklace or earring(s) made of fishbone , shells , shark teeth , etc .
If you are in Rosethorn Valley : color of the rose .

~ PLOT ~

The wolves of 4 packs have made it through Hunting Season and the two-leg invasion . An alpha has been chosen and some pups have even been born ! But just as things are seeming to settle down , a new threat arises ;
Lupa , Jay , and the Rouge pack have come .

Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 2w720le ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 2w720le

Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 210nimt

:. True wolves run with the tide .:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Territory~

The Tiderise pack camp is located on a cliff by the ocean . The edge of the cliff is surrounded by nettles , thorns and hedge so that the wolves can't fall off . ( That would be bad ! ) Wolves can make dens in the hedge . There is a tree and a large hollowed out boulder near the edge with shells pressed into the face , the boulder is Rontu's den . In the center of camp is a large flat rock where Rontu holds pack meetings . There is also a small stream at the edge of camp . Behind camp there is a forest where the wolves can hunt , a lake deep in the heart of the territory , and a narrow trail that leads down the ocean , Rontu likes to go there when he needs to think .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Symbol~

The Tiderise symbol is a fish-bone , shell , sharktooth , etc. earring , necklace or bracelet . Tiger wears all 3 . Only the alpha(s) can wear all 3 , betas and med. wolves wear 2 , and regular pack members wear 1 .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Pack~

Alphas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alpha male :

Tiger-me

Alpha Female :

( I don't know yet )

Betas
~~~~~~~~~~

Beta pair 1 :

Scout - me

Beta pair 2 :

( Open )

Medicene wolves
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Medicene Wolf 1 :

Misty - Me

Medicene Wolf 2 :

( Open )

( If med. wolf assistance is needed , please PM me )

She-wolves
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cat
Frost

Brutes
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pups
~~~~~~~~

( None yet )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alpha Female Key :
Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 210k7sw= Caught his eye
Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 2ymwo3n = Friends
Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 2pq2lq0 = Best Friends
Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 24zc8ax = Crush
Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 2lablon = Things are heating up
Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 2lablon Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 210k7sw = You're the one

( Starfish are earned by spending quality time with Tiger ; the more he likes you , the more starfish you get ! And uh , the whole ' keep trying ' thing Catza put ! Yeah ! )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 2w720le ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Sugar and Spice on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~   Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:01 am

Rosethorn Valley[size=16]

Ter
ritory
Running through is a river which becomes a small lake in the center. They make camp just on the east side, where a large clearing has three streams that reach a boulder in the center and trickle down beneath it into the ground. On this boulder Brooke likes to make her announcements. Overlooking the territory is the waterfall, where the 4 sibling wolves meet with their packs to hold gatherings.
In this territory you will find many roses and vines, and a thick canopy of trees over top.

§ Symbol §
Each wolf has a certain color rose, and the roses in the Valley change color when the wolf passes by. Only to those that are pack members can see the changes, to the rival packs, the roses will be white.
Any and all colors are acceptable, though you may not use purple. That is for Alpha only. However, I will make exceptions on having purple designs. The rose itself can't be purple, but can have whatever purple design you wish on it. Example: White rose with purple hearts on each petal.

Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ K4yveu Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 282q350Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 30hoew7Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ Ad23c3Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 63yq69Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ Efjoec

.................................................................................................... ..............................................................................

Alpha's
Brooke - me

-Medicine Wolves-
To be announced when decided.

-Betas-
Bryn--me

-Wolves of the Pack-

.Male .
Kai
Seamus
Hurricane

.Female.
Frisket
Mightnight

♥~♥~♥~

[center]♦ Diamond Hills ♦

Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 30kzrea

Territory: Diamond hills as you guessed is located on top of a big hill. There's a large lone cherry blossom tree on the middle of the hill and a big rock in front of it. This is where the alpha likes to hold meetings. On the far back end of the hill there's a sheer cliff where the dens are located. Down below the hill is a large forest with a medium sized lake. On one side of the lake there are folowers. But these flowers only bloom e with a green stem. These flowers are called Lunar flowers. And throught Diamond hills territory there are gems. But they are hard to find.

♦ Symbol ♦

Our symbol is gems. Each wolf may have one specific gem. It can be of any colour and any shape. The only shape you cannot use is a diamond. That one is reserved for alpha's. However gems are found all over Diamond Hills and your wolf must find it's own.

♦ Alpha Female ♦
Feather

♦ Alpha Male ♦
Undecided

♦ Beta's ♦
Shine

♦ Medicine wolves ♦
Nature

♦ Males ♦
Jag

Key for Alpha male symbols
The closer to the diamond you get the better!
Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 2qta781 --Caught her eye
Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 21dospc --Taking a liking
Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 2ccrpts --Very interested
Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ Ev5lbq --Love is in the air
Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ 1zpksck --Your the one!

♦ Females ♦
Meadow

[/size]
[/center]

Last edited by Sugar and Spice on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~   Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:03 am

Moonrise Pack
^^^^

INACTIVE WOLVES WILL BE TAKEN OFF OF THE LIST.

Territory
Moonrise Pack is loacated near Diamond Hills. Moonrise is hidden in a big clearings surrounded by tall pine and oak trees. There is also a lake where the moon always seems to reflect onto, making the water look an eerie white. This is where alphas and medicine wolves like to talk with StarPack. Back in camp there is a huge oak tree with a large, low hanging branch where the alphas hold meetings.

Symbol
Each wolf receives a moonstone, found by themselves when StarPack decides that wolves are ready. It may have any design on them, and can be made into accessories, bracelts, necklaces, etc.

.................................................................................................... ........

Alphas
Shadow-me
?

Betas
We need 4!

Medicine Wolves
We need 2!

Males
Creast Eye

Females:
Spark
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pups
Pups do not figure out their powers until they are a bit older.

Alpha Male Key

Each moon is earned by spending time with Shadow. The more the moon is filled, the more she likes you!
If someone has a fuller moon than you, don't stop trying! Everybody gets a fair chance.

Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ Picture=Noticed you

Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ Picture=Good friends

Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ Picture=Interested

Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ Picture=Likes you alot

Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ Picture=You're the one

Last edited by Sugar and Spice on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~   Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:54 am

Name : Crest Eye; Meadow; Frisket; Jag; Caitlyn; Seamus; Kai; Frost; Nature; Love; Spark
Gender : brute; she-woplf; she-wolf; brute; she-wolf; brute;; brute; she-wolf; she-wolf; brutre
Description :

Crest: Red with black and blue swirls bleu eyes;

MEadow: All white with skyblue designs (similar to the skywing eggs) lgiht blue, ciy eyes;

Frisket: orange with black streaks, green eyes;

Jag: all black with midnight blue paws and other parts;

CAitlyn:Subject to change with her mood, she's a wolfy mood ring;

Kai (not WB)Oang ewith Black designs, similar to Seamus;

Seamus: red with black designs;

Frost:Pure white with icy, cruel blue eyes;

Love: all red with pink tufts of fur that resemble hearts, pink eyes;

Spark: all black with a choker, white ears and paws, dark black wings coming from her

Personality :

Crest: Strict, most of the time angry, bold, protective, charming;

Meadow: soft-spoken, polite, shy, pure;

Frisket: sarcastic, lazy, Teen like;

Jag: dark, lonely, wolves tend to avoid him;

Caitlyn: Sarcastic, outgoing, easy going, hippy like, very moody;

Seamus: Outgoing, funny, easy going;

Kai: funny, kind, shy, likeable;

Frost: Cold, cruel, mean, icy;

Nature: loving, kind friendly, protective, strong willed;

Love: Smitten, loving, flirty;

Spark: dark, spooky, sarcastic;

Position: ( you forgot this on the rform I'd add it if I were you) warrior; warrior; warrior; warrior; warrior; warrior; warrior; warrior; med wolf; med wolf; warrior
Powers ( 2 ) :Water and Fire; Wind and Pants; Earth and plants; Shadows and Spirits; Weather and mind reading; shape-shifting and shields 9physical and mental); Earth and Mind reads; Water and Wind; Nature and Medicine; Pheremones and Emotions; Weather and flys
Pack: Moonrise; Diamon; Rose; Moonrise; Tiderise; Rose; Rose; Tiderise; Diamond; Moonrise
Other :
none are related

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~   Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:02 am

( luike under Meadow, looks can you do something like Meadow: then looks? cause its kinda hard. anythign eles its great! n_n)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~   Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:23 am

Better? I hope so, sorry it was so confusing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~   Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:25 am

( much, but i alreayd have a sprak)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ BUcdMoonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~   Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:25 am

The power of element
Name : Lightning ; Angel ; Shark
Description : Yellowish wolf with black lightning bolt stripe ; Pinkish wolf with a white wing imprint on back ; Greyish wolf with white shark tooth imprint on back. Also has shark tooth necklace on back
Personality : Nice, kind, strong, and athletic, Is very bold and brave ; Nice, kind, gentle, strong, energetic. ; smililar to Lightnings
Powers ( 2 ) : Weather and Speed ; Shape Shifting and Water ; Shape Shifting into water mammals only ; Flight
Pack : Diamond Hills ; Rose ; Tiderise
Other :
none

The power of elements
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~   Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:27 am

(decinied)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~   Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonrise , Diamond Hills , Rosethorn Valley , + Tiderise ~ Semi-Elite ~
Page 1 of 1