Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1

Go down 
+3
EnchantixBloom
cooldog74
webkinzmaddogz1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
webkinzmaddogz1
Loser
Loser
webkinzmaddogz1

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 Empty
PostSubject: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:23 am

Hey everyone, im New here

Just Some Info about me:

I am Australian

I have 3 Webkinz

A Cocker Spaniel Named Millie, A pig Called Oinkz and An Alley Cat Called Alice.

I Would Love to get to know you all and be your friend and feel free to give me some tips about the website.

Bye For now

xxxx frog!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:30 am

Hey Maddogz!! Welcome to WB!! I'm Mirah Sunsky, and you can call me either Mirah or Wolfie. If you have any questions you can contact me, or any other admin or mod. Hope you have a great time here!!

~Mirah
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:35 am

OMG!!!! Maddogz!!!! Webkinzonian's Reunite!!!!! *hugs* Smile
Back to top Go down
webkinzmaddogz1
Loser
Loser
webkinzmaddogz1

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:40 am

Rainbow Banana WOOTTTTT

SO GLAD U r HERE
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:56 am

Me too! How did you find out about the site?
Back to top Go down
webkinzmaddogz1
Loser
Loser
webkinzmaddogz1

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:23 pm

U Told Me on youtube HeadSpin
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:04 pm

Welcome to Webkinz Beach! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:38 am

Hello, and welcome to webkinz beach!!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:04 am

Hello!
Welcome to Webkinz Beach!
If you need any help contact
any Admin or Mod!
If there is anything breaking our rules in a post, please report it to a mod.
To report a post, look to the top left corner of that post.
(After the quote button)
There is a button there to report a post.
[You can call me: furry, furby, or yellie;]
Hope you have a great time here!

Last edited by _furryfurby on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:45 am

Oh ya!! Drrr. I should know I told you about the site! xD
Back to top Go down
webkinzmaddogz1
Loser
Loser
webkinzmaddogz1

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:26 am

yeah lol thanks for the warm welcome everyone. and 1 question, can you guys see my siggy??
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:24 am

Nope. I can't see your siggy. :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:46 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 Pet HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 LKtU HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 NpQC
HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:12 am

Hey I'm mnm but you can call me m if you'd like or Kela like Shelby does. Can't wait to get to know ya! Have fun her and WELCOME TO WB!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:21 am

Sorry I am late, but anyways. Welcome Maddogz! Have fun and if you need help contact the admins or even I would be glad to help you out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1   HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY!!! ITS MADDOGZ1
Page 1 of 1