Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Yea, I know, I'm starting it again...
I just didn't like the other one...*shrugs*

Serrano Forest Pack
The Next Generation

Two wolves, a she and a brute, sat in a small green clearing, surrounded by the immense forest. The she-wolf was pale silver, with icey blue eyes. The brute was large, with fur as black as night. His blue eyes were angled downward, a guilty look clouded over them.

The she raised an eyebrow. "Wait, run that by me again.." she ordered, rising to her feet.

The brute gulped. "I...I killed Lyam," he muttered, fidgeting uncomfortably.

The she said nothing, just began pacing.

"When the rogues attacked your pack....," he continued, "Skye, I was with them. I fought against your brother, and......and I won..." He chewed his lower lip. "Then...then I saw you. You looked so..so fragile..."

Skye cut him off. "And you pitied me! You only began to talk to me because you pitied me!! And to think, I actually believed you wanted to be my friend." She laughed half-heartedly. "But I was wrong...." Here she paused, swinging her head around to glare at Jaylen. "Why didn't you tell me?!? All these years you've kept it a secret...but why?!? Because you were afraid to loose your little charity story?"

"Skye I-" Jaylen started.

"Just....just don't say anything. Words won't help anymore." She paused again, angrily blinking away tears. "What other secrets do you have?? That, you've just faked everything?? That, you really don't love me as I once thought you did?? You know, I'm not even sure I want to know." She padded towards the edge of the clearing in which they sat. "I'm leaving, and don't try to stop me." Then she turned and disappeared into the shadows.

"Skye, wait!! Let me explain!!" Jaylen howled after her. He bounded forward, headed in the direction she had gone. But deep down, he knew he'd lost her.
~
Skye ran, ran as fast as her legs could carry her. Tears streamed down her face. She yelped and tried desperately to stop, but she reacted to late. She stumbled over a log and tumbled down into a ravine. It felt as if she was falling for a lifetime. For so long, she felt nothing under her. Then all of a sudden, she and the ground met, then everything went black.

~

"Skye! Skye, wake up!" ordered a voice.

Skye opened her eyes. Examining her surroundings, she saw that she was in a ravine, with rock walls rising up seemingly forever. She looked at the wolf who stood in front of her. Rising slowly to her feet, she called softly, "Lyam?"

The wolf nodded. "Yes Skye."

"Why'd you leave me?!? Do you know how much I suffered from the loss of you?!?" she raged.

"I never left you," Lyam replied calmly, "I've always watched you, walked by your side." Lyam began to fade. "I'll never leave you alone, I promise." Then he was gone.

~

Now, dear reader, you must know several things. Skye has since left the ravine and continued on her journey. She found a good home and joined a pack, the legendary Serrano Forest Pack. Moons later, the pack was destroyed by two-legs. Every last wolf.

However, dear reader, Skye died along with her pack. Her daughter, the wolfess Mirah Sunsky and her brother, Brennan, escaped and lives on. She found a new home and created a pack, the next generation of Serrano Forest Pack.

Form

Name:
History:
Mate:
Interested in Being Alpha Male:

My Forms

Name: Mirah Sunsky(Mirah)
Description: Mirah has fur as white as snow. Her eyes are pale violet. There is a strange marking next to her left eye.
History: Her history is unknown, and she prefers to keep it that way.
Mate: Fire and Ice
IIBAM: No, she's Alpha Female!!

Name: Brennan
Description: Brennan has dark grey fur that's almost black. His eyes are bright green.
History: His history is unknown and he prefers to keep it that way.
Mate: None
IIBAM: No

Rules
*You must fill out everything in the form, and be very detailed!! No fragments, 'will unfolds', super characters, etc. Your character cannot be perfect, or in anyway super and above all others!! Give your characters faults!!!!!!!!!!
*This rp is elite, or semi-elite anyway. Therefore I expect good grammar, usage and mechanics, with limited spelling errors. Post at least two sentences for every different character, minimum.
*Absolutely no pictures or short descriptions. I would prefer if there were no color changing eyes or pelts, odd markings or swirls, or magical necklaces or jewelry. If the pelt is a somewhat odd color, like navy blue, that is acceptable, just as long as its not green or pink.

*RP in third person
*Don't RP until you have been accepted.

ALPHA FEMALE
Mirah Sunsky

ALPHA MALE
Fire and Ice

BETA
?

MED. WOLF
?

BRUTES
Brennan(deceased)
Ares

SHE-WOLVES
Brooke
Freyah

QUEENS

PUPS

Last edited by Da Wolfster on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wolf Dancer
Administrator
Administrator
Wolf Dancer

Female
Number of posts : 71
Nickname: : Wolfie
DragonEggs : http://dragcave.net/user/RandomRaven
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek-Fang, Nixara Snowfall Pack-Raven, Survivor

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:29 pm

Freyah sniffed, fighting back tears. "It's a long story...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:30 pm

"I have a while," Mirah replied, wrapping her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 604
Nickname: : DW or Doc
DragonEggs : huh?
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:31 pm

He lashed his tail but licked Mirahs ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:39 pm

Mirah merely flicked her ear, waiting for Freyah to start.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:48 pm

He looked hurt.

Last edited by DoctorWho on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf Dancer
Administrator
Administrator
Wolf Dancer

Female
Number of posts : 71
Nickname: : Wolfie
DragonEggs : http://dragcave.net/user/RandomRaven
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek-Fang, Nixara Snowfall Pack-Raven, Survivor

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:57 am

"I'd rather not say....," she said, motioning towards Fire.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:16 am

He started growlling/.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:40 pm

Freyah looked at Fire, her eyes soft and filled with sorrow and guilt.

Ares glared at Freyah from the depths of his den.

Mirah gazed at Freyah, trying to figure out what she was going at.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:51 pm

He glared at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:53 pm

Freyah raised her eyebrows, wondering why Fire was glaring at her. "What??" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:58 pm

'I'm not leaving MY MATE!"hE SAID QUITLY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:59 pm

Freyah flinched. "Did I say you had to?"
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:01 pm

"What do you need?"He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:04 pm

"Why do you care all of a sudden?" Freyah retorted, "When I mentioned that Ares hates me and won't listen to me you replied, 'Don't care'."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:22 pm

"He just wants my mate,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:23 pm

"That doesn't answer my question," Freyah pointed out.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:28 pm

"I'm courious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:30 pm

Freyah frowned. "Curiousity killed the cat," she replied, "And it could kill the wolf too."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:34 pm

He growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:43 pm

Freyah smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:47 pm

He stopped growling, "Freyah You need to tell us what it is or leave."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:20 am

hello?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:08 pm

Freyah frowned. "Well that's a nice thing for an alpha to say to his pack member," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:06 am

He growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~   ~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Serrano Forest Pack~The Next Generation~
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6