Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Luv To Dance!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:38 am

One of my Hobby's is Dancing! I love to dance. All though I don't know any actual dances I'm a pretty good dancer and I love to do it. I like to dance to fast moving music. I made up a really good dance for a Miley Cyrus Song. Also my dad is sorta knows how to Break Dance and I'm thinking about asking him if he can teach me! How many of you out there know how to Dance and love to do it?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:36 am

which miley cyrus song?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:01 am

Jorie does! she takes actuall dance lessons for hip-hop, tap, jazz, kickline, ect ect whatever she does, and she tought a group of us how to do hip-hop =) (PS, this is Collie, Jorie's friend, and IMMA NINJA!)
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:21 am

That's awesome! I really want to take dance lessons. Also I made up a dance for Star All Over-Miley Cyrus. ;)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:59 am

Me does!
I ♥ dance!!!!!
I take lessons for jazz, hip hop, modern, tap, lyrical and ballet!!! And then of course party dancing at parties!!!! And me and nieghbors and my sister and I always make up really good dances!!!
Back to top Go down

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:07 pm

yes atr we all knwo you love to dance lol, jk.

me...im ok at it.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:55 pm

xD well, cd didn't until now!
=)
Back to top Go down

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:59 pm

ME!! ME!! PICK ME!! *jumps up and down, waving*

I ♥ to dance!! I do hip-hop every Thursday at 6:30. It's fun! I am ok at it and have a recital in January.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:43 am

i just started a filipino folk dance, lol.
does that count?
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : I Luv To Dance! BUcdI Luv To Dance! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:10 am

i can break dance!
Back to top Go down

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:18 am

I take Musical Theater and Chinese Dance. I like to dance to Showtunes, not Miley, hehe. . .
I choreograph with my friends. =D
Back to top Go down

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:14 pm

AH! at cheer today we learned a dane to " i whata be famous" Butthe pussy cat dolls.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:48 am

Kool.
We learned one at cheer leading 4 "Disturbia".
And I used to take musical theater too sunny!!!! but it wasn't required 4 competition and i had to drop it because i didn't have any time from dance, to voice lessons, to acting lessons, to softball lessons, to flute and guitar lessons, well, u get the point. xD
Back to top Go down

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:27 am

Star2Be wrote:
Kool.
We learned one at cheer leading 4 "Disturbia".
And I used to take musical theater too sunny!!!! but it wasn't required 4 competition and i had to drop it because i didn't have any time from dance, to voice lessons, to acting lessons, to softball lessons, to flute and guitar lessons, well, u get the point. xD
Competition. Peh, with what you're doing you seem better of taking it. You could get into musicals. That's why I take it(Plus the teacher is awesome).
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:44 am

xD I know, but competition dance looks better on resumes.
Back to top Go down

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:10 am

Star2Be wrote:
xD I know, but competition dance looks better on resumes.
Well excuuuuuse me. My resume is what is making me fail and fail and fail and fail and fail. X(
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:29 am

HHhuuuuuhhh???? I didn't say musical theater didn't look good, I said competition just looks great. If I had musical theater plus the other classes plus competion, it would be awesome!
Back to top Go down

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:45 am

Star2Be wrote:
HHhuuuuuhhh???? I didn't say musical theater didn't look good, I said competition just looks great. If I had musical theater plus the other classes plus competion, it would be awesome!
XD Well, something is throwing those casting directors off goshdarnit. Probably the Chinese Dance. . . I don't care what you have to say! I am DARN good at Chinese Dance!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:11 am

wow sunny..... xD r u chinese??? 2 of my friends do chinese dance, it is soooo much fun to watch. reason i was askingu is b/c my one friend is chinese and does it, but my other one isn't even chinese and still does it. so yeah, just wondering. =)
Back to top Go down

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:00 am

Star2Be wrote:
wow sunny..... xD r u chinese??? 2 of my friends do chinese dance, it is soooo much fun to watch. reason i was askingu is b/c my one friend is chinese and does it, but my other one isn't even chinese and still does it. so yeah, just wondering. =)
No, I am not Chinese. I am not Asian at all, yet I love Asian culture. Emma got me into it. ;D
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : I Luv To Dance! BUcdI Luv To Dance! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 am

Sunny Baudelaire wrote:
Star2Be wrote:
XD Well, something is throwing those casting directors off goshdarnit. Probably the Chinese Dance. . . I don't care what you have to say! I am DARN good at Chinese Dance!

im just as darn good at chinese dance! :P
i've been doing it longer so i got more experience! :P lol jkjkjk
Back to top Go down

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:17 am

Kaikai wrote:
Sunny Baudelaire wrote:
Star2Be wrote:

im just as darn good at chinese dance! :P
i've been doing it longer so i got more experience! :P lol jkjkjk
You probably do.
I am currently very angry at Teacher. SHE'S EVIL I SAY. EVVVIL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Luv To Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Luv To Dance!   I Luv To Dance! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Luv To Dance!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk :: Sports/Hobbies-
Jump to: