Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!

Go down 
+6
sorrow
Nickjonas4ever
_furryfurby
Feisty_Feline
WritingOtaku
sexiiandsheknowsit
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sexiiandsheknowsit
Administrator
Administrator
sexiiandsheknowsit

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! Empty
PostSubject: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:16 am

Hello, nice to meet you. I am ayla's Best friend and i love webkinz. She wanted me to join and i just couldnt say no because i love webkinz!! I would like to make some new friends. :)umm i did not type that ayla did

Last edited by cuddely555 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:20 am

hello Cuddely! IM lola! i love horse
si have my own, Donney and i rid ehim every saturday
i lvoe cheerleader, volleyball, pep squad, and horses.
IM not teh bets speller in teh would. hehehehhehe n_n
i ahve alot of pets, Wren,Freedom,Sade,Izyy,Donney, 3 fish, 1 crab and snakle a nd a turtle
im 12 almost 13
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:21 am

Welcome to Webkinz Beach! ///_^
Back to top Go down
sexiiandsheknowsit
Administrator
Administrator
sexiiandsheknowsit

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:28 am

Thanks you 2. Smile
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:44 am

NP! ///_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:47 am

wlecome n_n
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:12 am

Welcome to Webkinz Beach Cuddely! I'm Cmain, but you can call me Cat. If you need anything at all please pm one of the admins (We're the ones in cyan) and we'llbe happy to help you! We also have tons of awesome Roleplays and fun and wacjy Open Talk threads!

Thankz for joining!

~Feisty_Feline~
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:58 am

Hello!
Welcome to Webkinz Beach!
If you need any help contact
any Admin or Mod!
If there is anything breaking our rules in a post, please report it to a mod.
To report a post, look to the top left corner of that post.
(After the quote button)
There is a button there to report a post.
[You can call me: furry, furby, or yellie;]
Hope you have a great time here!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:39 am

Welcome best friend!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
sorrow
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 226
Nickname: : GD
DragonEggs : I dont got any ;_;

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:52 am

welcome to WB
Back to top Go down
http://forumsocial.forumotion.net/index.htm
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:03 am

Hey cuddley!
Welcome to WB!!!
I know you will like it here!
If you need any help at all, ask me or any of the other admins. We would love to help!
And I'm sure you will make LOTS of friends, including me!

Soooo, here's a little about me:
I'm Star2be. But my name is Katie. I am smart in school, but once I get out of school, I am often clueless. xD I am very oblivious sometimes, and very crazy.
Ummm, let's see..... I love to sing, dance and act and am very busy with those. I take voice lessons, jazz, tap, hip hop, ballet, lyrical and modern dance lessons and am part of the Competition dance team. I take acting classes as well. But I always find time to come one WB!!!!!
I am currently in laptop jail. My parents got me a laptop, but on the condition (that I didn't know about) that I completed their weekly assignements. Which means I must type a certain amount in the book I am writing, or else I get laptop usage taken away. =)
Other things I do= ski, softball, cheerlead, basketball, tennis, soccer and a lot more.
I am a very busy person. =)

So, that's a little about me! I hope we become friends very soon!
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! Pet Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! LKtU Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! NpQC
Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:11 pm

Hey welcome to WB. I'm mnm or m

I absolutly LOVE horses and reading.
Reading is an addiction I can't get rid of so i love it. =]
I love to hang out with my friends and meet new people.
I'm 13 soon going on 14.
I'm very outgoing and fun to talk to.

Hope you have an awesome time here!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:46 am

Welcome to Webkinz Beach! I'm glad you joined! Your friend Ayla is very nice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:00 am

Why thank you cd!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:01 am

Your Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Welcome to WB! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:59 am

I'm Sunny. Or Bella. Or CleoCosette. Please stick with the first one. I am sarcastic, frank, and I like to bite stuff. I am obsessed with grammar and you will never see me use any chatspeak on this website. It is very unlikely you will see me use chatspeak at all, if you decided to stalk me. My catchphrases are sakesushi and fwee(with varying amounts of 'e's). I always use Dark Blue and Times New Roman(unless in a roleplay). I am into singing and hate Star2Be for her perfect life, but I still like her. Check out my Youtube channel. My username is DoReMiMiFaSoLaTi. Exclamation Points are redundant. What else, what else. Oh yes. If you decide to keep reading this paragraph I will tell you more. I like to incorperate German accents and words into my speech. Tis wundebar. I am Jewish and can read Hebrew and understand a little bit. Sarcasm is my second favorite thing, other than grammar. I like the Series of Unfortunate Events. I dislike people who try to be Emo by getting Emo avvies and doing other things, but they do not have suicidal thoughts like I do. If you want to learn more about me, without going past the line of stalking, PM me. Fweeeeeee.

~Sunny Baudelaire

P.S. Many of the qualities stated above are exaggerations and have varying levels of honesty. Sakesushi.!
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:25 am

Wow. Sunny you made a big speech!!! xD!!! Bravo! Bravo!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:46 am

cooldog74 wrote:
Wow. Sunny you made a big speech!!! xD!!! Bravo! Bravo!!!
Long, monotonous paragraphs come naturally for me.
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:56 am

Lol. I'll have to get used that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!   Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya!! it's me, the one and only, Cuddely!
Page 1 of 1