Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grammar Lessons

Go down 
+3
Star2Be
_furryfurby
Jacobluver
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:10 am

I hate seeing bad grammar, and I especially hate to see those who are older than me make the common mistakes, so. . .

Do you feel that grammar and spelling are your worst subjects? Do you feel like you need to get better? You've come to the right place.
Just PM me and I'd love to answer any questions. Also, I will have open talks on Monday nights around 9 PM.

~Bellatrix~
Back to top Go down

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:29 am

-cough- lola -cough-
Back to top Go down

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:27 am

no im fine, i choose not to type corrtly and go fast
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:01 am

oh i could use some, to get ready for the act
Back to top Go down

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:36 am

Jacobluver wrote:
What kinds of things would you need help with?

=P Nice, Kai.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:44 am

of corse im knot a prablem, rite?
xD
Back to top Go down

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:55 am

_furryfurby wrote:
of corse im knot a prablem, rite?
xD

Only if you purposely used the word 'knot' instead of 'not'. Prablem, I dearly hope, was a typo. . .
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:26 am

lol, i don't need help.
or maybe i do...
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:25 pm

furbs, u were just kidding when you typed that right???
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:28 am

Ofcourse she was! SHE'S FURRY!!!! Since when does furry make mistakes like Lola?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:30 am

I need help with my grammer badly. xD
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:40 am

I could probably use a bit of help at times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:18 am

Sunny Baudelaire wrote:
Jacobluver wrote:
What kinds of things would you need help with?

=P Nice, Kai.
hmm... i guess the basic stuff like when to use who and when to use whom. well im tested on agreement, case, verb form, and idiomatic usages
Back to top Go down
Super Penguin
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:12 am

I don't think I need help with my grammar/spelling. Do you guys?
Back to top Go down

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:17 am

nope.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:27 am

haha, you got a point there, cat!
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:44 am

Super Penguin wrote:
I don't think I need help with my grammar/spelling. Do you guys?
Of course I think you do!!! Just joking. No I don't think you do at all!
Back to top Go down

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:55 am

Jacobluver, well, Who and Whom can be tough when you are just talking right of the spot.

Who is for use with subject nouns, whom is for object of the prepostistion.

Who caught the ball?
The ball was caught by whom?
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:57 am

Do you think I need Grammar Lessons, Sunny?
Back to top Go down

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:07 am

cooldog74 wrote:
Do you think I need Grammar Lessons, Sunny?
I noticed the D.C.P.(Deathly Comma Plague), but that's happens with almost everyone. Commas are misused everywhere.
Otherwise, You are fine. =)
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:11 am

Okay. Then can you teach me how to use Comma's correctly? Smile
Back to top Go down

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:16 am

[quote="cooldog74"]
Super Penguin wrote:
No, I don't think you do at all!

Well, for one, make sure you use them just where you think there needs to be a pause, or when there is a comment that's not part of the sentence. That's the cause with the above sentences. =)
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:25 am

Oh ok. So like this:

Today I went to the beach, it was fun! We flied purple, black, and blue kites!

Is that good?
Back to top Go down

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:30 am

cooldog74 wrote:
Oh ok. So like this:

Today I went to the beach, it was fun! We flied purple, black, and blue kites!

Is that good?
Looks good to me! =D
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:31 am

Yay!! I'm not so bad at Grammar after all! Now give me a test on spelling!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grammar Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grammar Lessons   Grammar Lessons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grammar Lessons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Need help? :: Homework Help Board-
Jump to: