Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments!

Go down 
+3
Feisty_Feline
Star2Be
EnchantixBloom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments! Empty
PostSubject: Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments!   Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Last year..
When we switch classes, my cousin's best friend sits in my cousin's desk and I sit next to her. We were so generous and kind (Lol.) we decided to make a lava lamp for her. We took her pencil sharpener, and put some of her Purell in it. Then we took bits of paper ant put it in. Then we took a tissue and put it in the little slot you put your pencil in, so it wouldn't leak. We shook it up, and we were finished with our lovely lava lamp. When we switched back, we were like "We made you a lava lamp!" She said "What?" "Out of your pencil sharpener." "You could've broke it!" The next time we saw her, she was mad because we broke it. But not that mad.

The year before..
I was reading my April Nick Magazine, and it had some pranks for April Fool's Day. I picked one out, and we made it. You need an old sock (Yuck, I used one of my dad's xD), some stuff to make the sock as fat as a snake, a marker, googly (sp?) eyes, a hanger, and a box. You are supposed to say "I just bought some new shoes, but I think something's inside of it." When they start to open the box, control the hanger from the hole outside of the box (The other part of the hanger is taped in the sock) to make open up the box, and it will scare the scarable. I scared my class, and my teacher sent me (with a friend sometimes) to scare some of the other teachers, including the principal. Sometimes I got bored and I just said "Open the box." But still, I think I got to miss some of class (they might've been doing nothing) for like 3 days until my mom said "Bring it home, April Fool's Day is over." Since then, I never did that again. :(
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments!   Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:05 am

lol enchantix! and i like what ur mom said, xD!!!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments!   Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:13 am

She didn't say exactly that, something like that, it was 2 years ago, I forget! xD
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments!   Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:57 am

oh, ok. but is was still funny!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments!   Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:23 am

Awesome! Too funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Mrs.SethClearwater
Loser
Loser
Mrs.SethClearwater

Female
Number of posts : 14
Nickname: : Char
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments!   Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:29 am

:lol!:Funny I liked the way ur mom reacted
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments!   Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:28 am

I'll try the lava lamp idea
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments!   Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:32 am

Lol! Do you still have the box?
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments!   Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:19 am

No, I think my mom threw it away because it was old.
Back to top Go down
tarsky781
Chat Box Mod
Chat Box Mod
tarsky781

Female
Number of posts : 30
Nickname: : tarsky
DragonEggs : http://dragcave.net/user/Mr.Kit-Kitat
my scroll
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments!   Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:49 am

LOL, that's funny enchantix ;)
Good, you remembered to personal info Smile
By the way, you joined on my birthday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments!   Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last year and the year before: 2 wacky moments!
Page 1 of 1