Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok so.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Ok so....... Empty
PostSubject: Ok so.......   Ok so....... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:09 am

I went to paintbal with my cousins, Seamus, his mom Jen (whos awesome! Not like the typical class leader mom), Kyle, and Ryan (two other guys) and Seamus got hit in the neck with a ball. His mom was laughing hystericaly and we're like what? And she says I'm going to get a call from your principal saying my son has a hickey tomorrow

It was so funny but then the better part.

Ryan was joking when he asked this but: Who gave it to you? And Seamus looked at me!!! (not like normal but like wondering and thinking) And then looked away quick when I caught him. Later on our way home I started laughing and he asked me, "You laughed, what's so funny?" he asked. and I'm like: What I can't laugh at my own thoughts?" and that gt him thinking because while I luahge dI had looked at him. Smile (When I was actually thinking about what would happen if it was actually from me and his mom was so close...... (no I didn't give it to him. I can't get that lucky)

Yes I sound a little obsessed so shoot me. (not literally, or at least not with a real gun! Otherwise I'd never see Seamus Agai and my parents would hunt you down like white on rice. xD But please be my guest to shoot me with a paintball gun thos eare AWESOME. )

Yes sI'm acting strange because I'm acting how I do with friends, I have't been able to act like this since I was in school with Korbyn and Mak and Garret......*sniffle* Eh who cares, I still do but I got Seamus and Ryan now. Smile (Ryan as a friend not 'crush') So if i say stupid and anoying things please don't think I'm stupid it's just how i act when I've had genuine fun and I'm catching myself talking like Seamus now too. (which is how I used to talk but now it's remixed .xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Ok so....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so.......   Ok so....... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:27 am

nice :]
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Ok so....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so.......   Ok so....... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:24 am

My cousins were jerks to them though and I told them that today abnd they said: We don't care. So when's the next trip. They invited themselves but they're not going I got news for ya they were idiot jerks to them.
Back to top Go down

Ok so....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so.......   Ok so....... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:40 am

Nice Cat, nice
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

Ok so....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so.......   Ok so....... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:43 am

What?! *smiles wickedly* I can't help it that I fall in love way too much, this time though It won't break..... I'm positive at least not for 5-6 years.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Ok so....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so.......   Ok so....... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:13 am

Yea u obess over guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok so....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so.......   Ok so....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok so.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Ungrouped. :: Wacky Moments-
Jump to: