Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:16 am

Hey everyone!!!
I really need some help with my siggie. I want it a Twilight siggie slideshow, and if you can do them, please make it and send it to me via PM or post it here. I want lots of suggestions so please post! Only one can be in my siggie, so make it as great as possible! It's not a contest, but I do need help. Cat is away, hola is banned and it didn't look like anyone else could really do them, so I am making my own thread on it! Please help!

Slide 1:
Background/Pic: If possible, a collage of the four covers of the four books.
Words: "My Favorite Twilight Quotes" (in a fancy but easily readable script please! thanks!)

Slide 2:
Background/Pic: Cover of the Twilight book (TWILIGHT! Not New Moon, not Eclipse, not breaking dawn, TWILIGHT!)
Words: "And so, the lion fell in love with the lamb." -Edward Cullen
Text: Fancy script, THAT IS EASY TO READ. It must look pretty, but must be easy to read. And any color that is easy to read as well.

Slide 3:
Background/Pic: Anything to do with the TWILIGHT book (not new moon, not breaking dawn, not eclipse, TWILIGHT, and the BOOK, not movie!)
Words: "I told you I’m not going anywhere. Don’t be afraid. As long as it makes you happy, I’ll be here." - Edward Cullen
Text: Any color that can be easily seen, and the same text as the other slides.

4:
Background: Anything again to do with the TWilight BOOK.
Words: "I think that boy is in love with you." Renee Dwyer
Text: Same as it was in all the other slides

5:
Background: Something to do with the Twilight book.
Words: "You fell down two flights of stairs and through a window. You have to admit, it could happen." -Edward Cullen
Text: Same

6:
Background:
Background: Anything to do with the Twilight book
Words: "I'm betting on Alice." -Bella Swan

7:
Background: Anything Twilight book
Words: "It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share." -Alice Cullen

8:
Words: "Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV, on the other hand…" -Edward Cullen

9:
Words: "I was not finished kissing you. Don’t make me come over there." -Bella Swan

10:
Background: Cover of the book New Moon (NEW MOON)
Words: “Well, I’m so sorry that I can’t be the right kind of monster for you, Bella.” –Jacob Black

11:
Background: Anything New Moon related
Words: “Leave it to you, Bella. Anyone else would be better off when the vampires left town. But you have to start hanging out with the first monsters you can find.” –Alice Cullen

12:
Background: Anything New Moon related
Words: “As long as you like me the best. And you think I’m good-looking—sort of. I’m prepared to be annoyingly persistent.” –Jacob Black

13:
Background: Anything related to the Twilight Saga
Words: Live, Love, Twilight. I know, I'm obsessed. I love Twilight, and I'm proud.

I know this is a hard job, but the person who makes it will be rewarded! Thank you so much! I want the whole thing to have that kind of spooky, Twilight feeling. So no bright colors please. And, I would prefer someone who has READ the Twilight series to make this please. I know this is a huge job, so thanks in advanced to the people who attempt it. And I would like the speed between the slides semi-slow. Thanks sooo much! I can't wait to see what you think of!!!

THIS SIGGIE DESIGNING THING WILL END ON:
10/1/08.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:19 am

*points to Bella's Animation thread* Hehe. It'd be easier if you could fetch the pictures for me, but I'll be glad to do it.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:23 am

Oh, thanks! No one had posted there in a while, so I didn't know if you still did it! Hmmm, could we each do half? Like I'll find 7 and you find 6 or you find 7 and I find 6 or whatever. Is that ok?? I would be super happy if you could do it! I am horrible with all forms of avatars, siggies, animations, slideshows, so this would be awesome if you could help out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:24 am

Star2Be wrote:
Oh, thanks! No one had posted there in a while, so I didn't know if you still did it! Hmmm, could we each do half? Like I'll find 7 and you find 6 or you find 7 and I find 6 or whatever. Is that ok?? I would be super happy if you could do it! I am horrible with all forms of avatars, siggies, animations, slideshows, so this would be awesome if you could help out!
I am not familiar with the series, so I could get the cover's, but for ones like, "Something related to Twilight" or whatever, you can find them.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:27 am

Ok, that's fine. You do the covers and I'll get the pics. I'm gonna ask people for ideas on pics, because I am bad when it comes to picking out pics anyway! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:34 am

Yes, I would need them. Also, If possible, make them in the 300x403 pixel range. =)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:48 am

what does that mean?? Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:51 am

Nevermind. ;) Which 'Breaking Dawn' cover should I use?
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:52 am

xD Sorry! Umm, the one with the chess board on it?
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:11 am

Slide 5's pic:
NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! M8js0p

Slide 7:
NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! 25q5d7s

Slide 12:
NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! 107m9nt

Slide 6:
NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! V3ehvm

Slide 3:
NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! B5i7vs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:27 am

I don't think I can use the one that has an animated icon within it. Well, I could, but you'd only see one graphic.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:46 am

Huh? Sorry Bella, I have no idea what that meant. I understand the whole moving graphic thing, but then ya lost me. =)
Thanks, massie! Umm, could you use the ones I provided at the top, and then do the ones that are covers please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:35 am

Star2Be wrote:
Huh? Sorry Bella, I have no idea what that meant. I understand the whole moving graphic thing, but then ya lost me. =)
Thanks, massie! Umm, could you use the ones I provided at the top, and then do the ones that are covers please?

Well, really, I made like, two frames. Hehe. Been busy.

What it means is: I'd take one of the parts of the moving graphic, and use only that one, instead of using the multiple parts. . . Well I could use both, but it would change at the same speed as everything else.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:10 am

Oh, I think I understood that! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, for the moving one, can u use that part that says, "Do I dazzle you?" instead of the "frequently"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!   NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP WITH TWILIGHT SLIDESHOW SIGGIE! PLEASE COME ASAP!
Page 1 of 1