Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snowy Mountain Pack

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 7:48 am

First topic message reminder :

You're trekking through the snowy mountains in the middle of leaf-bare during a snowstorm. Your paws are almost numb from the cold, and your breath is freezing around your muzzle. Your weak from hunger and lack of water. You find a cave, and start to run, your muscles screaming in protest. You reach the cave, but then black out since you had used all your energy getting to the cave. When you finally wake up there's a pretty she-wolf looking at you with green eyes filled with concern. "Finally awake." She turns her ornage yellow head around. "The wolf's alive!" She shouts. A beautiful white she wolf with stunning blue eyes come running in. "Well down, Marigold," She barks, padding over to you. You look around, and notice you're in a cave with all sorts of herbs around. "Where am I?" You ask weakly, and thewhite she-wolf looks at you. "You crossed into Snowy Mountain Pack trying to get that cave Ice found you in. So what pack are you from?" She asks you. "Angel, this wolf is just found half dead in a cave, he needs rest." the wolf named Angel looks at Marigold. "I'm not in one," You bark, feeling a little stornger. "Then will you join?" Angel asked, turning back to look at you.

Name:

Position(Don't ask to be Alpha Male or Devil's mate!):

Description:

Personality:

Want to be Med Wolf Pup?:

Other:

Alphas:

Angel - White she-wolf with warm blue eyes that turn cold when she's in a bad mood - Me

?

Betas:

Devil - All red brute with pointy ears. His tail is split in three and at the end similiar to a pitchfork. Dark red seductive eyes - Cat

?

Med Wolf:

Marigold - Orange yellow she-wolf with bright green eyes - Me

Med Wolf Pup(is chosen by Med Wolf):

?

Warriors(three Smitten 's and your the Alpha Male):
Ice - White brute with dark amber eyes - Me

Storm - A blue gray brute with icy blue eyes and long fur - TH

Featherdusk - A pure white she-wolf with pink, orange, yellow, grey, and silver swirls. Her eyes are icy blue with flickers of pink, orange, yellow, and silver - TH

Rose - White shiny pelt with marron eyes that have a cold edge which means she's been through rough times. She has long sturdy legs which means she's a swift runner. Her movements are quick and sharp - Rose

Tiger - Brute that has a pelt that looks like a tiger's with warm/icy blue eyes. Musculuar, strong, large - TH

Crest Eye - All red brute with black and blue swirls with red eyes - Cat

Queens:
River - Blue she-wolf wih bright yellow eyes - Me

Honey - Honey colored she-wolf with long fur and green eyes - TH

Meadow - All white she-wolf with sky blue eyes, paws, tail tip, ears, and design above her right eye - Cat

Pups:
Ruby - White she-pup with red eyes - Me
Shadow - Black brute with dark amber eyes - Me

Brooke - A blue gray she-pup with clear blue eyes - TH

Teens:
Roxy - Black she-wolf with red eyes - Me

Dreamer - A pure black brute with swirls of orange and brown. His eyes are orange brown - TH
Jag - pitch black brute with midnight blue paws, ears, and seductive midnight eyes - Cat

Frisket - Orange she-wolf with green and black stripes and streaks. HEr eyes are orange - Cat

Elders:

Gem - Black she-wolf with eyes that change to meet her mood - Me

Loners/Rogues:

Spook - A pure black brute with yellow eyes - TH

Last edited by XxGoGreenxX on Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:38 am

" hello," Tiger siad to Roxian, hsi deep, rich, sweet voice rang though the tree.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:34 am

Roxian: Oh, he's an angel! I thought to myself. "I'm Roxian."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:36 am

" Tiger,"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:01 am

Roxian: "I can see why," I barked, reffering to his tiger like pelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:47 am

Tiger nodde,d smiling, " share something?" he asked looking sat the freash kile pile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:56 am

Lightning walked up to Angel.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:06 pm

Roxian: Now I wish I hadn't shared with Dreamer!
Why am I saying that?! I like them both!
I smiled, then nodded. "Sure." I just doomed myself, I know it. I hope Dreamer isn't watching!

~

Angel: "Hello, Lightning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:30 pm

Alright," Tiger siad smiling, he troted out, Roxain following, " now, what would youlike?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:54 am

Roxian: "I don't know. It doesn't really matter to me." I smiled, remembering his scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:46 am

" you sure?" Tiger asked
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:30 am

Roxian: I nodded. "Yes, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:01 am

"alright," tiegr sia dnad pulled ou a arge snow lepard large eough for 2 wolves.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:31 pm

Roxian: I bet he caught that himself. I wouldn't be surprised. HE seems strong enough. I thought, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm

" now, where would you like to sit?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:58 pm

Roxian: "How about that oak tree you were at?" I asked him, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:11 pm

"alright,"Tiegr isaid retuning teh smile. He garped the rabbit and walked with Raoxain over to the oak tree.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:33 pm

ORP: You said snow leopard.

RP: Roxian: I followed him, still smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:34 pm

( oh then its a snow leapord lol)

Tiger sta donw, gracefully and pushe dteh lepaord to Roxain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:42 pm

Mrs. Gerard Way wrote:
Roxian: Now I wish I hadn't shared with Dreamer!
Why am I saying that?! I like them both!
I smiled, then nodded. "Sure." I just doomed myself, I know it. I hope Dreamer isn't watching!

~

Angel: "Hello, Lightning."

"Hello Angel." he said. "You look great today." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:47 pm

Spook whated so badly to be found.( cna Angle find him?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:59 pm

ORP: Sure! ///_^

RP: Angel: I smiled slightly. "Flirting gets you nowhere, Lightning," I barked before padding outside into the snowstorm. It was my favourite weather, which none of my siblings - or mother - could understand.

~

Roxian: I smiled, and took the first bite before passing it to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:07 am

Spook got stunk in the snow, " Great, just great. Now I'm was an open target." The pure balck bruet holwed, no way eh woudl match teh snow.

~

Tiger toke a bite and gave to bakc to Roxain.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:19 am

Roxian: I smiled and took another bite before passing it back. IT went on until it was gone.

~

Angel: I smelled another wolf, even through the snowstorm. I started to run against the wind and snow, heading for the faint scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:24 am

Tiegr sretched and burye dteh bones and stuff.

~

Spook puthis head donw to block the snow.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:33 am

Roxian: "So what now?" I asked him, smiling.

~

angel: I saw the wolf and started to go faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Mountain Pack   Snowy Mountain Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowy Mountain Pack
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next