Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~

Go down 
+3
mnm1995
WritingOtaku
Feisty_Feline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 6:52 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk through the dry valley, when you haear the strong flow of a river you sprint faster, every bone in your body aching, but you'd be okay once you got to the river. You're sprinting fastrer and faster and faster, when you feel a sharp, shooting pain in your paws you fall to the ground and see your front paws bleeding, you whimper as you stumble down the ravine, you lose consciosness. You blink your eyes tiredly and put a paw to your aching head and whimper. You open your eye sfully now and notie your paws are wrapped in cobweb and you can feel the soothing relief of some type of herb you can't remember the name of. You notice two shadows, and you realize you're in the back of a cave. You get up stretching and pad toward the two voices, two she-wolves. "Mmhmm." you mumble and they look at you, "Well nice of you to join us." the one says her pelt is a beautiful pure white color, but you notice her eyes shine a bright yellow. "You have crossed Kiwanie Rover Valley Pack territory lines, we apologize for the pain you are enduring but I trust Nature has given you some poppy seeds." you nod relizing that's why you didn't feel any pain. "What pack do you belong to?" she asks you. "I don't" you answer, and the oher one nods, like she's almost saying, told you so. "then you must join ours, Welcome to Kiwanie River Pack."

Form:

Name:
Rank (do not request alpha male or I won't do you at all):
Personality:
Looks:
Interested in becoming the Med Pup?:

Alpha(s): Frost (Cmain)

Beta: Roxian (Weedy)

Medicine Wolf: Nature (Cmain)

Medicine Pup (the pup chosen by the Med Wolf at birth):

Fighters:

Jag (Cmain)

Crest Eye (CMain)

River (Weedy)

Shadow (Weedy)

Gatherers(prey collectors):

Meadow (Cmain)

Zeus(Tiger)

Queens:

Meadow (Cmain)

Emerald (Weedy)

Mysty (MNM)

Teens:

Mint (CMain)

Pups:

Fern (MNM)

Luna (MNM)

Spring(MNM)

Last edited by Fiercely_Fluff on Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:35 am

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:09 am

He shrugged. Unsure what to do now
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:14 am

Amber looked around.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:22 am

(we need more ppl!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:40 am

( i know!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:44 am

zeus: I woke early.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13