Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[solved]usernames being changed

Go down 
+5
PWNED
Ray
_furryfurby
Nickjonas4ever
Jacobluver
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

[solved]usernames being changed Empty
PostSubject: usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:05 pm

ok i don't think im the only one who is confussed by this but I AM IMMENSELY CONFUSED WITH EVERYONE CHANGING THERE USERNAMES CONSTANTLY! i can barely remember my own name, and it gets very difficult with people changing there names left and right.
so i was thinking that we could have a category under your avvie that has your nickname(like the one u are known the most as, for example cmain would write cmain there..., or other nicknames u are called on here so i know who u are!)
or we could have it the opposite way as you have one name as your actual user name that everyone knows u as and then for under your avvie can be a switch place.
Im fine with people switching their username because u feel like you want that new username to be with you for a year (or at least 2 months) but i dont think i can stand the frequent change your name once every other week. Because ur username is as much as your real name in the real world in here, u dont change your name every few weeks at school do you??
this is not just me being weird but having you guys stay with your original name will help me and the staff help you when we are thinking of upgrading you to a higher status, because it will be easier for us to see ur past, and it will also help us fix something if something goes wrong as quickly as possible, instead of trying to go through the history of your usernames.
ok sorry about this exceedingly long spiel from me, but i think this all needs to be said, and i really dont want to get back to writing my fuel cell paper (>_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:38 am

That's an ah-mazing idea!!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:43 am

Awsome idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:51 am

tahts great!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:00 am

i was thinking the same thing
[well, not the idea]
there should be, great idea, jl!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:06 am

hehe, srry, ur probably mostly talking about me ^^" I'm trying to stay with 1 for as long as I can, but sometimes a new name pops into me head I I really wanna use it, but yea, awsome idea!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:29 am

Nice idea
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:19 pm

ok so u guys are good with that at least so far.
so which idea do u like better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:36 pm

I think out usernames could be whatever we changed to, and then our nicknames would be what we're best known as. For ex: Fiercely Fluff would be known as CMain. I would be known as holagurrl (Puh-lease no lalp. I hate that name), etc.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 6:32 am

a place to put whom your best known as,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 6:44 am

i would mostly have Tiger,
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:58 am

Yup I know, I was confused my head tring to figure out who's who like:
Wolfie
rose
Blondie
Cmain
MJJ
and maybe a little bit more..that's a great idea..I've been changing my username, but not as much as the admin's..*glares*
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:55 am

see its not so bad if they keep something the same that i can always tell who is who?
u know like something in their siggy or avatar (like u unicornlover)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:05 am

Closed there already an option where you can put ur nickname
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:31 am

i cant see that. can anyone?
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:31 am

Oh my gosh, i totally agree! I can never remember who anyone is! And I feel stupid asking, so I just wait until I see someone else post the name!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:15 am

It's under persoanalized profile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:50 am

( me, i think everyone knows.... im.... LOLA!)
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:44 am

Jacobluver wrote:
see its not so bad if they keep something the same that i can always tell who is who?
u know like something in their siggy or avatar (like u unicornlover)

Thanks JL, and yeah, yes this should be closed....
Back to top Go down
Super Penguin
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:34 am

Whenever I change my username I always keep Penguin in it so people can tell that it's me. :]
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:08 am

This is a good idea. And I see that it has just been added or something like that! Very nice idea. I'm probably going to stick to my user name cooldog74 for a while though! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]usernames being changed   [solved]usernames being changed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]usernames being changed
Page 1 of 1