Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-kSeDaMmAsKeD-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:11 am

masked

-those with bad eyesight, please highlight the next few lines-

THEY are deformed. THEY are outsiders. THEY have a power to change. Not the country, nor the world, , THEY have the power to change themselves.

You have seen THEM everywhere. THEY are the people who have been changed by the forces of nature, or the forces of man, change.
Whether in a hiking accident or a train wreck, THEIR faces are ruined.

but using the skills of themselves or one and another, THEY have been changed again. . . for the better.
THEY were outsiders.
THEY were aliens.
THEY were deformed.
NowTHEY aren't. Simple enough.

THEY are masked.
THEY take advantage of it.
THEY misuse it.

THEY love it.

THEY hate it.

THEY use alternate identities to enjoy the life of luxury, poverty, romance and more.
Being masked by mysterious figures with the same mission, THEY are almost, secret agents.
THEY meet alone. Oxymoronic? Mo.
You will be one of THEM.

they are MASKED

Original Identity:
Name:
Personality:
Description:
History:
(everything MUST be complete. everything MUST be accepted by me. anything that is perfect in any way is uber. uber is bad. anything along the lines of 'will unfold' will be denied.)
Egos Alter:
Name:
Description:
Other:
Category: (Why they are made.)

ONLY THREE MAXIMUM ALTER EGOS.

MASKED PLAYERS:
(these are shortened)

Rose Infell
Female
Rose is a peppy girl. She is friendly in general, though kind of mindless, a follower.
She has mouse brown hair and brown eyes. She is tall-ish. Her face in unrecgonizable after her accident.
She was deformed by pieces of shrapnill in a hurricane. Her father is divorced.
Alter Egos:
Liam Jaimith (15, Male)Category: Oppisite Gender

Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:57 am

Name:Rose Eli
Personality:Rose is quiet and rather shy before the accident she used to be loud and bbbly but now because of her hidious face she dosent want any atttention she prefeers not to come out of her penhouse because she feels uncomfortable and embarssed because of the stares. She has no family she now has John so she isnt very used to talking to people, she isnt sociable because she has locked herself in her apartment and seen the years drag past her.
Description:Rose is slim and slender she is very tall at 6 feet. Her lean figure is very tan you could see she used to enjoy the beach with her gorgeous tan. Her emerald green eyes are always calm although they have cold edge to them which immediatly tells you she has been through ruff times. She has curly waves her hair is always down and the curls reach her waist her bangs have grown out and seem to be long side bangs now. Her body is fit which tells you ses altheletic. She has long sturdy legs which means she is a swift runner. Her reflexes are sharp and she is always ready for what life throws at her. She used to be gorgeous but now sharp scars are her dominat features.
History: She has been abused her childhood, after her mom became a train wreck because of her fathers death,she then used alchol for her depression and she frequently used drugs and used to beat Rose and her siblings, in her teens Rose ran away into the forest their she got mauled by a bear it devasted and she lost her self confidence because of her accident her social life went down the drain so she had more time to study and learn she recived a fine education .

Name:John
Personality:He is bold reckless and rather amusing. He is fun to be around and the life of a party. He takes evrything calmly and smoothly he is very laided back.
Other:Not really
Category: (Why they are made.)He was made to keep Rose some company and be someone who wouldnt care about her looks and that she could solely confide in.

Last edited by Mrs.JacobBlack on Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:08 am

Mrs.JacobBlack wrote:
Name:Rose Eli
Personality:Rose is rather fierce she will not be stepped on. Her hot temper will sometimes get her in troblue. Although she think twice what she says her loudness will always sink her into trobule. She is amusing very laided back and bubbly she is gracefuly and never clumsy her movements are sharp and precise she seems to always know what to do. She is very good in hiding her emotion and covering her reactions
Description:Rose is slim and slender she is very tall at 6 feet. Her lean figure is very tan you could see she enjoys the beach with her gorgeous tan. Her emerald green eyes are always calm although they have cold edge to them which immediatly tells you she has been through ruff times. Her long curly hair has curly waves her hair is always down and the curls reach her waist her bangs have grown out and seem to be long side bangs now. Her body is fit which tells you ses altheletic. She has long sturdy legs which means she is a swift runner. Her reflexes are sharp and she is always ready for what life throws at her.
History: She has been abused her childhood after her mom feel apart after her fathers death her mom became a train wreck she then used alchol for her depression and she frequently used drugs and used to bet Rose and her siblings in her teens Rose ran away and took some money she educated herself and became wealthy
Run-on sentences, woohoo.

Also, never being able to hold bAck but covering her emotions up well? Also, I don't know how her face became deformed?
PLEASE USE PERIODS.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:14 am

ORP:I fixed the puntiations and including her transformation
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:56 am

Original Identity:
Name: Amelie Atwater-Rhodes
Personality: A sweet, shy, never-in-trouble girl, obedient, humble, loyal girl
Description: plain brown hair, neck length. Brown eyes. Curvy figure, usually in a sweater and jeans.
History: She had lived with her parents, until she was chenged and now lives in her own apartment, alone. She fears for her life every time she is her alter.
(everything MUST be complete. everything MUST be accepted by me. anything that is perfect in any way is uber. uber is bad. anything along the lines of 'will unfold' will be denied.)
Egos Alter:
Name:Caitlyn Mackiner
Personality:Fun, wild, seductive, very flirty, gets in trouble almost every night, outgoing, complete opposite of her original self
Description:Dark brown hair, blood red highlights, about shoulder lenghth. Burgundy eyes. Smooth figure. Usually wearing tight jeans and tight tees, when she's out she's always in something red or black, normally a short dress showing a lot of skin and thigh high boots.
Other: Doesn't reallyt like her jopb all that much. She's forced to bring them to the man, but she's has grown feeling for some of the victims.....
Category: (Why they are made.) Works for some hidden boss. She lures victims to him, so he can do certain things with them. Certain victims are let go, cewrtain victims are given sudden death.

((PLease tell me anything that's wroing with it, I'll change it)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:58 am

Original Identity:
Name: Jordin Allison Smith
Personality: Fun loving, social, playful, very smart, talented in the theater buisness, never shy, always doing something active.
Description: Tall, has a curve, many freckles, mid tan, short sparkly brown hair, bright blue eyes, diamond ear rings, short pink nails, and glasses.
History: Always a straight A student, only child.

Egos Alter:
Name: Roxian Rachel Hawk
Personality: Prefers to be in the dark, loves to draw (and great at it), not too social, emotional, shows her emotions in different ways, spends most of her time writing books or drawing
Description: Slightly taller than average, has a curve, no freckles, light tan, waist length black hair with red high lights, dark mysterious brown eyes, black and red beaded choker, black anklet on her left ankle, red anklet on her right ankle, long black nails with red tips and a small red skull on the thumbs.
Other: Total opposite of her original self. Changed completly after the accident.
Category: Trapped in her car during a fire after a drunk driver hit her.

Last edited by XxGoGreenxX on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FINISHED!)
Back to top Go down

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:02 am

Sadly, all of you are denied.
This RP might have to close.

JacobBlack, still no alter ego. Rose is very perfect. She lost her social life. ALL OF THE SUDDEN SHE BECAME SMART AND RICH. =/ Also, she can't control her temper and yet she always knows what to do and what to say?
I'm sorry if you find this offensive, all of you.

CMain, I guess I didn't explain category well or this RP stinks. Either way, I prefer full sentences. I still don't see what happened that change her. . .

The category is meant to teach them a lesson, whether its to experience poverty or be the oppisite gender, it's just why they were created.

MCR, Again, I prefer full sentences, and your history doesn't include the accident.
Same deal with categories.

Might as well get rid of this RP.
Back to top Go down

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:54 pm

Original Identity:

Name:
Illiana Robenstein

Personality:
Illiana is a rich, mean girl. She's used to getting everything she wants and being treated like royalty, that she usually thinks she's better then everyone else in the world-besides her friends of course. She believes herself to be perfect, though in fact, she's far from it. Her deformed face should have changed her attitude, but it only made it worse.

Description:
Illiana has long, straight brown hair that's usually kept in a neat braid. She has very pale skin and a smattering of freckles across her cheeks and nose. Her eyes are a bright cerulean. She's constantly wearing makeup, and never leaves home with out it. Her usual clothes are a pair of jeans with the pockets lined with gems-she still doesn't know if they're fake or not- and a pink t-shirt that says 'Princess' in fancy writing.

History:
Illinana has always been part of a rich family. She's never known anything besides the life of luxury. Her famly gave her everything she wanted, whenever she wanted it, and still do. Her face was changed one night when returning from a movie with her friends. They took a shortcut and were found by three men in black. Illiana's friends ran, but Illiana, frozen with fear, had stayed put. One of the men carried a knife, with which he enjoyed using, especially to carve her face.

Egos Alter:

Name:
Regan Jameson

Personality:
Regan is a very kind and warmhearted girl. Shedoesn't let being poor hold her back at all. She's strong willed and determined, though sometimes that results in her being stubborn and stiff-necked. She can get very snappy and mean, though she has a good heart. She's very modest and only lies when she has to, which isn't often.

Description:
Regan has matted, stringy, black hair that has rarely seen a brush. She's skinny, due to the small amount of food she is given. She's medium height with somewhat long legs. Her eyes-which still remain bright and cheerful- are violet. Her fingers are long, with short stubby nails at the end. Her hands are usually covered in dirt, even after she washes them. She has an olive complexion and has an uneven tan from being out in the sun al day long.

Other:
Regan has a small flower garden. She uses the flowers she grows to make money, though it usually isn't much.

Category: (Why they are made.)
Regan is a poor orphan girl, living with her aunt and uncle. She was made so Illiana could experience the life of a poor girl as opposed to the life of luxury.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : -kSeDaMmAsKeD- Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel -kSeDaMmAsKeD- Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel -kSeDaMmAsKeD- Pet -kSeDaMmAsKeD- LKtU -kSeDaMmAsKeD- NpQC
-kSeDaMmAsKeD- GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:18 am

Original Identity:
Name: Virginia Wood, Melanie Sable
Personality: layed back, calm. outgoing, Outgoing, fun, sweet, calm,
Description: she has long flowing silky brown/blond hair, big brown eyes. She normally wears a jean skirt and a red tube top. She has and hourglass figure and full lips. Her eyelashes are long and look like they have Masscara on them. She has long silkey blond hair and big blue eyes. She has a small figure and seems petite. She has long dark lashes and wide lips. She normally wears jean shorts and a green top. She has a gold heart necklace that has a ruby in the center.
History: She had a life of luxury and the best of friends. Everything was perfect. She even had a boyfriend. Till one night her and her friends went to the mall. They took and alternate route coming home. V heard someone and in front of her was 3 men in black outfits. Her friends screamed in horror and went to run. V stayed put. She wanted to run but her mind went black and she couldn't move. She held her breath as they walked closer. Her friend, Melanie, screamed for her to run but it was like she was hearing through different ears... The men got closer.... they had a switchblade and..... her face was carved...
Melanie screamed V's name and saw what they did. She couldnt move and saw the whole thing. They soon came to her... and her face was carved.

Egos Alter:
Name: Tanya May, John Rockly, Sam Thomson, Jenna May
Personality:calm, fun, outgoing, layed back,, outgoing, but calm Jenna can get sassy
Description: Tanya has short blond hair, and hazel eyes. John has blond/brown surfer hair and brown eyes. Sam has Brown shaggy hair and green eyes. Jenna has long straight blond hair and light blue eyes.
Other: Tanya and Jenna are friends with their old friend. John and Sam are there to let them expirience a different view on life. (poor)
Category: (Why they are made.) Tanya and Jenna are made to keep their old friends happy while John and Sam give then a non luxurious perspective.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:30 am

Original Identity:
Name: Amelie Atwater-Rhodes
Personality: A sweet, shy, never-in-trouble girl, obedient, humble, loyal girl
Description: plain brown hair, neck length. Brown eyes. Curvy figure, usually in a sweater and jeans.
History: She had lived with her parents, until she was chenged and now lives in her own apartment, alone. She fears for her life every time she is her alter. (how she became > ) While she walked innocently home from school, it was pouring rain. She had walked out into the middle of the street, crossing, only to be hit by an SUV. It was a hit in run, done on purpose, murder. She was announced dead, and didn't have a funeral for the damage done to her pale face, was too gory to look at. She'd woken up, groggy and gasping for air days even months later, in the warehouse of her current Boss. Finding herself restored to beauty, and no longer Amelie Atwater-Rhodes, but that of Caitlyn Mackiner, hired hitman (woman) (she doesn't REALLy kill people though, she simply lures them in, to her Boss, and he decides wether to kill them or hire them for his work. )
Egos Alter:
Name:Caitlyn Mackiner
Personality:Fun, wild, seductive, very flirty, gets in trouble almost every night, outgoing, complete opposite of her original self
Description:Dark brown hair, blood red highlights, about shoulder lenghth. Burgundy eyes. Smooth figure. Usually wearing tight jeans and tight tees, when she's out she's always in something red or black, normally a short dress showing a lot of skin and thigh high boots.
Other: Doesn't reallyt like her jopb all that much. She's forced to bring them to the man, but she's has grown feeling for some of the victims.....
Category: (Why they are made.) Works for some hidden boss. She lures victims to him, so he can do certain things with them. Certain victims are let go, cewrtain victims are given sudden death.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:16 am

(Nice name Bella. Is my form accepted? )
Back to top Go down

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:33 am

ORP: Is my form accepted Bella??
Back to top Go down

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:11 am

Giving up on this for the moment. =(
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : -kSeDaMmAsKeD- Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel -kSeDaMmAsKeD- Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel -kSeDaMmAsKeD- Pet -kSeDaMmAsKeD- LKtU -kSeDaMmAsKeD- NpQC
-kSeDaMmAsKeD- GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:08 am

thats sad =(
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

-kSeDaMmAsKeD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -kSeDaMmAsKeD-   -kSeDaMmAsKeD- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-kSeDaMmAsKeD-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: People-
Jump to: