Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN

Go down 
+4
Kai =]
EnchantixBloom
mnm1995
Star2Be
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:23 am

First topic message reminder :

You take your first steps into Jackson Middle School in Jackson, Mississippi. Tons of students are staring at you, the new kid, deciding if you will be in their clique or not. Do you smile confidently or lower your head and run?
All around you you see posters for the thing JMS is famous for: sports. For the girls, there is field hockey, cheerleading, softball and volleyball. For the boys, there is basketball, baseball, football and soccer. JMS is AMAZING at sports. They win national titles every year. Are you good enough to be on the team?
This school is tough. This school is fierce. This middle school is only for the strongest of the strong.

Will you make it?

Full Name: Jackson Middle School
Abbreviation: JMS
Colors: Red and gold
Famous for: Amazing sports teams.
Principal: Dr. Duncann
Vice-Principal: Mr. O'Ridan

The form (ONE PER CHARACTER!)
Name (first, middle optional):
Last:
Grade (6-8 ONLY!):
Age (11-12 for 6th, 12-13 for 7th, 13-14 for 8th):
Which clique do you WANT to be in (give 1 main choice and 2 backup):
Which sports do you want to play (maximum of 2 per character):
Locker #:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

RULES:
1. This is a semi-elite role play! You must type AT LEAST 1 1/2 lines per entry and you also must be accepted.
2. For the "personality" section on the form, NONE OF THE "WILL UNFOLD" STUFF. I want their personality. If you do say "Will unfold" then I won't accept you. SAME WITH BEING ALPHAS/BETAS!
3. In order to be a captain of a sports team, you must be in 8th grade. Co-captains are open to anyone.
4. If you ask to be a captain or co-captain, I will automatically not make you one.
5. No more than 3 sports can be played per character.
6. The two popular groups in each grade ARE RIVALS. They are always competing with each other, and in order to be a Popular, you MUST BE MEAN/BRATTY ONLY IN THE RP, NOT OUTSIDE OF IT.
7. For every 2 girls characters ou have, you must have 1 boy character. For example: You have 4 girls, you must have at least 2 boys. Case closed.
8. Use ( ) when talking out of character and " " when talking in character. Also, use the best possible spelling/grammar AND NO CHATBOX ABBREVIATIONS.
9. NOT ALL OF YOU CHARACTERS CAN BE POPULAR/JOCKS. The same rule applies here as it does with the boy characters: You must have at least 1 not popular character for every 2 popular characters.
10. HAVE FUN HERE AT JMS!
11. Everyone kid must do at least one sport. If they are not the kinds of kids who are athletic, put them on the Junior Varsity (or JV) which is the team below the best team.
12. You may pick your locker number for each character, if it is open. 6th graders get lockers 1-99. 7th graders get lockers 100-199. And 8th graders get lockers 200-299. Choose acordingly.
11. Type "JMS is totally the school for me" in dark blue and bold if you read the rules.

Cliques:

6th Grade:
Populars (aka the Alphas)-
Alpha:
Beta:
Members:
Lily Starr

Populars (aka the Hawtties)-
Alpha: Melissa McKay (Star2Be)
Beta:
Members:

Jocks:
Jordan Caehill (Star2Be)

Normals:
Bailey Candela (Star2Be)
Fionn Wells (Lily)

Drama Kids:

Nerds:

7th Grades:
Populars (aka the Diamonds):
Alpha:
Beta: Ashley Gates
Members:

Populars (aka the Rubies):
Alpha:
Beta: Kelly Smith
Members:

Jocks:

Normals:
Isabella Swann
Edward Hale
Jenna Smithian
Abigail Brooke

Drama Kids:

Nerds:

8th Grade:
Populars (aka the Queen Bees):
Alpha: Skylar Singger
Beta:
Members:
Virginia Wood

Populars (aka the It Girls):
Alpha: Taylor Swift
Beta: Kira Mason
Members:

Normals:

Jocks:
John Rockly
Austin Adams
Jake Jones
Ricky James
Zack Effron

Drama Kids:
Lola Gates

Nerds:

School teams!

Girls:

Cheerleading-
Captain: Skylar Singger
Co-Captain:
Members:
Melissa McKay
Kira Mason
Lorraine Staub
Jenna Smithian
Ashley Gates
Lola Gates
Kelly Smith
Lily Starr
Taylor Swift

Field Hockey-
Captain: Virginia Wood
Co-Captain: Melissa McKay
Members: Isabella Swann (JV)
Kira Mason
Ashley Gates
Lily Starr
Faye Larken
Softball-
Captain: Abigail Brooke
Co-Captain: Bailey Candela
Members: Kelly Smith

Volleyball-
Captain: Lorraine Staub
Co-Captain:
Memebers: Virginia Wood
Bailey Candela
Jenna Smithian
Lola Gates
Taylor Swift

Guys!
Baseball:
Captain:
Co-Captain: Jordan Caehill
Members: John Rockly
Jake Jones
Ricky James
Zack Effron

Basketball:
Captain:
Co-Captain:
Members: Jordan Caehill
Zack Effron

Football:
Captain: Ricky James
Co-Captain:
Members: Jordan Caehill
John Rockly
Jake Jones

Soccer:
Captain:
Co-Captain:
Members: Fionn Wells

Students!
6th Grade:
Bailey Candela (Star2Be) *cousins with Melissa*
Melissa McKay (Star2Be) *cousins with Bailey*
Jordan Caehill (Star2Be)
Lily Starr (EnchantixBloom)
Fionn Wells (Lily)

7th Grade:
Isabella Swann (Star2Be)
Edward Hale (Star2Be)
Jenna Smithian (mnm1995)
Ashley Gates (Tree Hugger)
Kelly Smith (EnchantixBloom)
Faye Larken (Lily)

8th Grade:
Sklyar Grace Singger *Going out with Austin* (Star2Be)
Kira Mason (Star2Be)
Lorraine Staub (holagurrl)
Virginia Wood (mnm1995)
Lola Gates (Tree Hugger)
Austin Adams *Going out with Syke* (Tree Hugger)
Jake Jones (EnchantixBloom)
Abigail Brooke (EnchantixBloom)
Taylor Swift (Tree Hugger)
Ricky James (Kaikai)
Zack Effron (Kaikai)

Lockers!

6th Grade:
#6- Lily Starr
#10- Bailey Candela
#12- Jordan Caehill
#19- Fionn Wells
#20- Melissa McKay

7th Grade:
#136- Jenna Smithian
#157- Ashley Gates
#158- Kelly Smith
#164-Edward Hale
#178- Isabella Swann
#180- Faye Larken

8th Grade:
#210- Kira Mason
#214- Jake Jones
#219- Austin Adams
#220- Skylar Singger
#222- Lorraine Staub
#224- John Rockly
#227- Ricky James
#237- Virginia Wood
#256- Abigail Brooke
#258- Taylor Swift
#259- Lola Gates
#279- Zack Effron

Last edited by Star2Be on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:26 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:15 am

"yea whatever," Ashely rolled her icy blue eyes, " now get out of my way mutt"
( i so mean! Laughing )

Austin kisse dher forhead, loving.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:31 am

Bella quickly shuffled away, her green eyes shining with tears. (yes u r! Just Kidding Sign )

Skye kissed his cheek. Suddenly, she quickly stiffened, pulling herself up tight and her hands and lips from Austin's face. "Good morning, Mr. Jacobson," She said loudly so Austin would hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:34 am

Ashley smilied and sturrted to her next class.

" Good morning," Austin siad sheepily.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:53 am

"Austin, Skylar," Mr. Jacobson greeted formerly. Skye went to take her usual seat next to Austin, but noticed it was filled by the Airhead Beta of the It Girls, Kira Mason.
"Muh-oove!" She hissed lethally.
Kira smiled brightly and shook her head. "Nuh-huh,"
Skye opened her mouth to shoot back an answer when Mr. Jacbson cleared his throat. There was only one seat left in the whole class left, and it was on the opposite side from Austin. She sighed, shot a curse at Kira, and trooped across the room, trying to make it seem like she chose the seat she had to sit in now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:58 am

Austin sigehd an dlooked at Skye.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:05 am

Name: Kelly
Last: Smith
Grade: 7th
Which clique do you WANT to be in: Rubies
Which sports do you want to play: Softball, Cheerleading
Locker #: 158
Personality: Mean, Bratty, not that smart, thinks she's perfect.
Looks: Straight, Long blond hair, green eyes, average height.
Other: None

Name: Jake
Last: Jones
Grade: 8th
Which clique do you WANT to be in: Jocks
Which sports do you want to play: Football, Baseball
Locker #: 214
Personality: Fun, Outgoing, Can be mean
Looks: Short blond hair, blue eyes, tall.

Name: Abigail
Last: Brooke
Grade: 8
Which clique do you WANT to be in: Normals
Which sports do you want to play: Softball
Locker #: 258
Personality: Sweet, Fun, Clumsy
Looks: Wavy, Long, Light Brown hair, blue eyes, tall.

Name: Lilly
Last: Starr
Grade: 6
Which clique do you WANT to be in: Alphas (Not the rank, the clique.)
Which sports do you want to play: Cheerleading, Field Hockey
Locker #: 6
Personality: Rude, Outgoing, Bossy
Looks: Curly Blonde hair, brown eyes, short

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:24 am

(yeaahh!!! thanks enchantixx!!!! i will add u now!!!!)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:54 am

(You're welcome! I don't know how to start..)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:15 am

(just start with anyone!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:04 am

( im waiting for u star)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:28 pm

(i know, i was talking to bloom)
(ummm, idk what to do noow)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:29 am

( lunch!)

Austin and Skye walked to class, when Austin walked, Syke was lifted by Austin.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:35 am

Skye smiled brightly as Austin basically carried her to lunch.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:36 am

(u wanna make an alpha of the other 8th grade clique lola?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:00 am

(sure, carrie, her name iwth be.... TALYOR!)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:04 am

(kk, fill out a form!!! and she'll be the alpha of the it girls. is that good?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:24 am

Name (first, middle optional): Talyor
Last: Swift
Grade (6-8 ONLY!): 8th
Age (11-12 for 6th, 12-13 for 7th, 13-14 for 8th): 14
Which clique do you WANT to be in (give 1 main choice and 2 backup): it girls
Which sports do you want to play (maximum of 2 per character): cheerleading, volley ball, does dance and cheer as a afetr school thing
Locker #: 258
Personality: rude, sassy, snooby, a brat
Looks: talyuor swift
Other:none
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:54 am

(kk, thanks!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:00 am

Kira, sitting dutifully at the It Girls table, had her Coach purse laying on the seat at the head of the table, saved for Kira's beloved alpha and bff, Taylor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:59 am

Talyor walked into the lunch room, everyone sttoped eating and talking and started at the beautfuil girl. he as dresse din a white lass mini shirt dress with brown leather cowboy boots, usally, it woudl look lame, but Talyor, could make trash bags look great.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 BUcdJackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:01 am

Name (first, middle optional): Ricky
Last: James
Grade (6-8 ONLY!):8
Which clique do you WANT to be in (give 1 main choice and 2 backup): Jock ; normals
Which sports do you want to play (maximum of 2 per character): Football, Baseball
Locker #: 277
Personality: Nice, kind, strong athletic, bold, brave, tough
Looks: (At BOttom)
Other: NOne

Name (first, middle optional): Zack
Last: Efron
Grade (6-8 ONLY!): 8
Which clique do you WANT to be in (give 1 main choice and 2 backup): Jock ; Normal
Which sports do you want to play (maximum of 2 per character): Football, Basketball
Locker #: 279
Personality: NIce, kind, strong, athletic, brave, bold
Looks: (At Bottom)
Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 Zac_efron
Zack:

Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 300_24526

Ricky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:00 am

Sugar and Spice wrote:
Talyor walked into the lunch room, everyone sttoped eating and talking and started at the beautfuil girl. he as dresse din a white lass mini shirt dress with brown leather cowboy boots, usally, it woudl look lame, but Talyor, could make trash bags look great.

( BUMP!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:32 am

Kira smiled respectfully at her friend. She quickly memorized her outfit, so she could buy it this weeked.

Skye, spotting Taylor, quickly cleared her throat and spun a circle. Eyes darted between the two beauties, guys gasping as her short skirt swirled in a cirle, just barely covering her silk underwear. Her envious chest bounced from the motion, even as she was done moving, and guys gaped. Girls, depending on what cliques they were in, stared at the competitive alphas, trying to decide who's outfit they liked better. Tons of girls approached Skye, asking where she got her things and complementing her ah-mazing outfit.
"Thanks," She said dryly to them all, with no emotion. She strutted past them, dragging Austin along with her, to their table. She squeezed his hand lovingly and smiled up at him, kissing him on the cheek gently before sitting at her table. On Mondays and Wedensdays and Fridays, she sat with just her clique at their table, just the girls and Austin sat with just his guy friends (if ok). ON Tuesdays, Austin sat with the girls and their BFs and the Alpha table. On thursdays, Skye sat with Austin at his table and his friend's gfs. It worked out perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:38 am

( its fine)

Talyor rolled her eyes and stood up on the stool to.. beause she whated to. Oh course the princeable, ( if ko) her and skye's father smilied, ( unware to their reivaly) clapong for his beaufiul daughter. Talyor in one graceful movment jumepd down, walked fastly in her boots, her hue cheast almost busting out of her top, and whispered to skye " You gotta be singel to migle." Talyor smilei and kissed austins hair and troted off, leaving her angle purfom around the room.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:09 am

(how about step dad??? OOH OHH!!! how about he is skye's or tay's dad and then the other's mom marries him? so they become step-sisters???)

Skye laughed, throwing her head back, her (let's just say they have the exact same "size" so we don't have to compete over something as stupid as that. no one is really like that, only in our rps. xD) ah-mazing chest just about over the top of her mega low rise cami. Normally, in respect to Austin, she would pull it up a little more, so only he would have something like that from her. But, heck, Tay was in presence and the more she showed, the more jealous she would be. "Awww, wittle Taywor can rwyme!" Skye giggled in a baby voice. She cocked her head and raised her eyebrows in a cocky smirk.
And then, in a mysterious, flirty, cat like purr, she yelled loudly, "But ya gotta be a couple to do this!" She climbed gracefully and swiftly onto the table in her strappy JImmy Choo high heels and pulled Austin up with her. She swung her leg dramatically around his waist, and pulled him into a long, steamy makeout, her hands twirled within his hair. Her chest pressed up against his, giving Lola just the view Skye wanted to give. (eeewwwww, ummm, cough cough slu@ xD). The whole school whistled and cheered, sreaming for the couple, clapping their hands. She pulled him close, soon fogetting about impressing the rest of the school. She became lost in the moment, only knowing how good and loving the kiss really was. She rested her body against his, melting into one. Her foot gently popped. She closed her eyes, and put her soft hands on his cheek, holding it their so she would never lose the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next