Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.

Go down 
+6
mnm1995
Jay
cooldog74
~BreakingDawn~
Kai =]
PWNED
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Dawn-Site Highschool.

You walk onto the grounds your new highschool, with the letter your parents gave you befor they left jame din your back pocket. So far it looks like a normal High School. The Outside of teh Highschoolis paintied orange and Forest Green. the schools colors. You finally have the courage to open up the wide double doors of the school. You see a group of aniamls. A dog, gator, snake,. chipmock, younge horse, cat, and a hawk. You cnat see the rest but a powerfully looking Snowleapor, with what looks like a shotting star gem degin above her right eyes with a macking purple shotting star necklace. She stares at you with a icy blue galze. You look awya but still feel the hole thats bunring in you as the snowleaprd stares. You see a group of Husky, strong looking, 6'7ers. They are unally rusty brown color. Then as far away as posabile, there is a group of beaufiul,pale,pale kids. They start at you, wounder what you are thing about. You feel a tip of a white tail on your schould. You slowing turn to look at the tail. then the body of teh animal. Its the snow lepard. She is standing on ehr powerful back legs. She slowyiong chnages into a younge, 17 year old girl with icy blue eyes, the same markings as the leapord. You stare in shock. " what?" she askes. You shake your head, as nothing. " Well. I'm Lola. Whats your power?" Lola askes. " My....My.. what?" You ask. " your power dingdong." Loal answered smiling. " My...My..p-power is..."

What is your power.....

Rules:

No powerplaying.
No fighing out of rp charries
Your shapeswifters cna change into what ever aniamal, but no drangons or naything liek that
Olny have 10 people
Please try to have the same number as boys and girls
Type: Dawn Highschool." in olive and orange. Bold also.
No stealing names
Type: I read and agree to flollow the Dawn-Sire Highschool Rules

Info:

There are vamps,
wear wolves,
shapeswifters
mind readers
furter tellers,
mood,
love

Strange things do happen. Dont be shocked when a person com,es to class a bat. Or whent a teacher...disapears...

Be care how you treat vamps... they cnat eat you, btu tehy sure as heck make your life misabral.

Vamps, and who ever eles, may be teahcers, but dont go into detail

More to come!

And what ever eles there is

Froum:

Username:
Name:
Grade:
Perosnlity:
Other:

Memebrs:

Gals:
Ashley * shapeswifter* ~ [me]
Lola, *shapeswifter ~ [me]
Hope* modds, love mellowness* ~ [me]
Roxy* shapeswifter, any sprits* [me]

Guys:
Austin* moods, love, sprits* ~[me]
Carson* see the furte, vamp* ~[me]
Sam * wear wolf, mind reader* ~[me]
Blake* shapeswifter* ~ [me]

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Coulter continued smiling as he drove her to the corner. HE parked and tried to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:04 am

Ireth woke up, her eyes blurry as she noticed they were back at the corner.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:41 am

"Hey, there, sweetie," Coulter said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:12 am

"Hi..." Ireth said with a little smile, looking around again. "We're back at the corner?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:17 am

Coulter nodded. "You fell asleep so I took you back here."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:18 am

"Oohhh... sorry to have ruined your night" Ireth said as she sat straight up. "School has been tiring."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:25 am

Coulter chuckled and kissed her. "You never spoiled tonight."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:32 am

Ireth smiled at him, stretching out. "Well I guess I will see you tommorow then."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:35 am

"Sweet dreams," Coulter said. He kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Ireth kissed back softly, smiling at him as she slipped out of the car and began to walk home on the cold night.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:01 pm

Coulter got out of his car and changed to werewolf form and followed behind her making sure she was safe.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Ireth looked around, changing into a wolf as she padded slowly towards the house.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Coulter slowed down a little so she wouldn't notice him, but he still followed to make sure nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Ireth turned into one of the yards, beginning to jump over the bushes into her yard.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:18 pm

Coulter stayed out of the fenced areas and head back to his car.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Ireth changed into a bird and flew to the window, getting into the house and layed down in her bed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Coulter changed back to human and quickly got his clothes on. He got into his car and drove home.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:28 pm

(skip ahead to school? we need some action)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:32 pm

ORP: Sure. You're starting, though.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:35 pm

(kk)

Ireth walked into the school slowly, trying to hide her injured hands from anyone who could see them.

(she basically had a bad dream and was banging on the door to get out of the room and she hurt herself)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:39 pm

ORP: Yikes.

RP: Coulter looked up and saw Ireth. He smiled and shut his locker before walking over to her. "Hey," He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:51 am

Ireth looked up in suprise, backing away as she saw him and fell to the ground with a thud. "Ouch..." she said to herself, trying to hide her hands from him.

(yeah basically it was about Coulter attacking her and it scared her that is why she is trying to avoid him)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:14 am

Coulter ran over to him. "Are you alright?" HE asked, holding his hand out for her.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:15 am

Ireth got up swiftly, grabbing her things quickly as she stared at him. "I'm fine, thanks for asking" she said as she looked at the clock. "Look at the time, I should head to class" she said, trying to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 Pet Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 LKtU Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 NpQC
Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:13 am

meercat97 wrote:
"Yup" Cassian said to her with a smile, running his hand through her hair. "Your just easy to find at times."

"A little..." Ireth said to him, turning back to face the movie. "But I can live through the movie, I don't want to ruin your night because of me."

Ari smiled. "Wanna go somewhere?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next