Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.

Go down 
+6
mnm1995
Jay
cooldog74
~BreakingDawn~
Kai =]
PWNED
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Dawn-Site Highschool.

You walk onto the grounds your new highschool, with the letter your parents gave you befor they left jame din your back pocket. So far it looks like a normal High School. The Outside of teh Highschoolis paintied orange and Forest Green. the schools colors. You finally have the courage to open up the wide double doors of the school. You see a group of aniamls. A dog, gator, snake,. chipmock, younge horse, cat, and a hawk. You cnat see the rest but a powerfully looking Snowleapor, with what looks like a shotting star gem degin above her right eyes with a macking purple shotting star necklace. She stares at you with a icy blue galze. You look awya but still feel the hole thats bunring in you as the snowleaprd stares. You see a group of Husky, strong looking, 6'7ers. They are unally rusty brown color. Then as far away as posabile, there is a group of beaufiul,pale,pale kids. They start at you, wounder what you are thing about. You feel a tip of a white tail on your schould. You slowing turn to look at the tail. then the body of teh animal. Its the snow lepard. She is standing on ehr powerful back legs. She slowyiong chnages into a younge, 17 year old girl with icy blue eyes, the same markings as the leapord. You stare in shock. " what?" she askes. You shake your head, as nothing. " Well. I'm Lola. Whats your power?" Lola askes. " My....My.. what?" You ask. " your power dingdong." Loal answered smiling. " My...My..p-power is..."

What is your power.....

Rules:

No powerplaying.
No fighing out of rp charries
Your shapeswifters cna change into what ever aniamal, but no drangons or naything liek that
Olny have 10 people
Please try to have the same number as boys and girls
Type: Dawn Highschool." in olive and orange. Bold also.
No stealing names
Type: I read and agree to flollow the Dawn-Sire Highschool Rules

Info:

There are vamps,
wear wolves,
shapeswifters
mind readers
furter tellers,
mood,
love

Strange things do happen. Dont be shocked when a person com,es to class a bat. Or whent a teacher...disapears...

Be care how you treat vamps... they cnat eat you, btu tehy sure as heck make your life misabral.

Vamps, and who ever eles, may be teahcers, but dont go into detail

More to come!

And what ever eles there is

Froum:

Username:
Name:
Grade:
Perosnlity:
Other:

Memebrs:

Gals:
Ashley * shapeswifter* ~ [me]
Lola, *shapeswifter ~ [me]
Hope* modds, love mellowness* ~ [me]
Roxy* shapeswifter, any sprits* [me]

Guys:
Austin* moods, love, sprits* ~[me]
Carson* see the furte, vamp* ~[me]
Sam * wear wolf, mind reader* ~[me]
Blake* shapeswifter* ~ [me]

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:57 am

Coulter smiled and kissed her hand again, letting his lips linger longer than last time.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:13 am

Again as always, Ireth blushed a vibrant red her cheeks burning with embarrassment on how cute he was.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 Pet Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 LKtU Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 NpQC
Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:23 am

Ari stood. She decided to look for Ireth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:25 am

(umm cassian said hi to her)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:27 am

Coulter looked up and chuckled, caressing her cheek with his other hand gently.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 Pet Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 LKtU Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:29 am

((srry tad lost and didn't look back. Then erase what i said b4 ))

Ari looked at Cassian. "Hi" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:33 am

"What are you up to?" Cassian asked curiously, scooting close to her as he stared at her with his emerald gaze.

Ireth smiled, laying her head down on the chair as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:35 am

"Not much," she smiled leaning closer to him. "Just lookin at the stars, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:41 am

"Just looking for you" Cassian said to her as he leaned back against the tree.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:45 am

"You found me." she smiled, "Like you always do."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:10 pm

meercat97 wrote:
"What are you up to?" Cassian asked curiously, scooting close to her as he stared at her with his emerald gaze.

Ireth smiled, laying her head down on the chair as she stared at him.
Coulter smiled. "Are you getting tired?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:50 pm

"Yup" Cassian said to her with a smile, running his hand through her hair. "Your just easy to find at times."

"A little..." Ireth said to him, turning back to face the movie. "But I can live through the movie, I don't want to ruin your night because of me."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Coulter chuckled softly. "As long as I've got you here with me, my night's complete."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:10 pm

"Well that's good then" Ireth said to him, supressing a yawn right then.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Coulter chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Are you ready to go home or are you going to stick around and finish the movie?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:18 am

"I'll stick around, I don't want to leave yet" Ireth said him, going and holding his hand as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:35 am

Coulter smiled and kissed her softly berfore pulling back. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:36 am

Ireth smiled back at him, wondering what to say next.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:43 am

Coulter chuckled and waved a little, grinning. "Hey there, cute little girl."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 am

"Hi there" Ireth said to him, snapping out of her daydream.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 am

"So what were you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:07 am

"Stuff" Ireth said to him, giving him a shrug.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:38 am

Coulter chuckled. "Come on, more specsific, Ireth."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:39 am

"Well I really don't know, it was a mix of you and friends but more of you" Ireth said with a little smile, trying not to blush.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:47 am

Coulter smiled. "I'm always thinking of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next