Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many siblings do you have?

Go down 
+5
Star2Be
Ray
EnchantixBloom
_furryfurby
sing_dance_smile
9 posters

0, I'm an only child!
How many siblings do you have? I_vote_lcap14%How many siblings do you have? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
1!
How many siblings do you have? I_vote_lcap50%How many siblings do you have? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
2!
How many siblings do you have? I_vote_lcap29%How many siblings do you have? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
3!
How many siblings do you have? I_vote_lcap0%How many siblings do you have? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4!
How many siblings do you have? I_vote_lcap7%How many siblings do you have? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
5!
How many siblings do you have? I_vote_lcap0%How many siblings do you have? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6!
 0% [ 0 ]
7!
 0% [ 0 ]
8!
 0% [ 0 ]
9!
 0% [ 0 ]
10!
 0% [ 0 ]
11!
 0% [ 0 ]
12+
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
sing_dance_smile
Loser
Loser
sing_dance_smile

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

How many siblings do you have? Empty
PostSubject: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:53 am

Hi everyone!

How many siblings do you have? I have 6, soon to be 7, b/c my mom is having a baby!

These r my siblings:

Justin: 16
Amber: 14
Dereck: 13
Me: 11
Kira: 8
Christopher: 5
Sophia: 3

And then soon there will be a baby!

Please vote!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:54 am

one sibling!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:55 am

1 sister!!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:57 am

I have 2 brothers.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:57 am

do adopted 1s that u don't think r so adopted count?
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:31 am

I have 1 brother and 1 sister.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:38 am

1 annyoing little sister sadly I wanna older bro
Back to top Go down
Super Penguin
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:51 am

1 younger brother named Alec. (He's 9)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:54 am

I have a younger sister and brother.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:02 am

well, I'll just count Jordan since I feel he's not so adopted, so it would be

Demitrie: 18, turning 19 tomorrow!
Tanya: 16
Me:14
Jordan: 14
Tarin: 5

so I have 4, and, if everything goes well, I might have more =)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:58 am

Lucky Jorie with 3 brothers
Back to top Go down
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 895

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:09 pm

Do steps count?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:26 am

i think so, kim.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:39 am

1: Matthew; 10
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Ungrouped. :: Head To The Polls-
Jump to: