Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

.-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

I can assure you that dinosaurs do not live at the center of the Earth. That would be insane, and too easy to figure out, but somebody does live down there. We do, the Secret Lake wolves. You see, we are indeed amazing wolves, with magical abilities assigned to each and every one of us. We are just like normal wolves. We eat, sleep, talk, hunt, and fight for survival. There’s just one thing, nobody on the surface knows we exist; one of our Shape-shifting members took care of that by convincing the humans that the center of the Earth was just like the sun. But I have seen strange happenings around here… I think someone around here is trying to break the ice that prevents the humans from knowing about our existence.
~Glaedr

Rules:
Be fair/nice
No godmodding/powerplaying
Type 'Center' with your form
Don't have the most amazing powers ever, but I already covered that with the godmodding.

~~~

Form

Name:
Other:

My Forms

Name: Kendra
Personality/Description: Silver fur with reddish tints, and she also had amber eyes. Kendra can be kind of snappish, but if you get off to a good start with her, she will favor you.
Other: Alpha Female- her power is Shape-Shifting (And other stuff, since she's alpha female)
~~~
Name: Flare
Personality/Description: A 'drop-dead gorgeous' charcoal black she-wolf with violet eyes. She is just like her sister, personality wise.
Other: Kendra's sister- her power is Ice/Wind
~~~
Name: Glaedr

Personality/Description: A large dark brown brute with black paws. He is serene and warm-hearted, and laways there to help, even in his old age.
Other: Is the pack's oldest member. Was previous Alpha Male. Mate died in a fight. Daughters are Kendra and Flare. His powers have all but gone.
Memb

~~~ers

Alpha Male: None
~
Alpha Female: Kendra
~
Pack Members
Flare

Glaedr
Hurricane
Flower
Storm
Star
Moonshine
Rose
Mysty
Zapada

Last edited by TobyMac_luver on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:24 am

River: "We try that, but it doesn't really work. He apparently has shadows covering him while he sleeps." She glared at him.
~
Cat: "So he can hurt us, but when we try hurting back, it just hurts us."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:28 am

Rose said ''I think you migh not be powerful enough because I know when my siblings and me teamed up and launched a attack at the same ime we were able to break through by brothers dark shadows and hit him''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:32 am

Cat: "He's strong enough. You've got to remember we're three very tired shes, not fully awake."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:28 am

Rose laughed remembering a memory she said ''You just need to put up with snoring and Shadow stumbling on you while you sleep not bad''
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 Pet .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 LKtU .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 NpQC
.-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:40 am

Zapada saw Rose and the others. She padded over to them her sister following. "Hi." she chimed smiling.
"Hello." Mysty smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:46 am

''Good Moring Mysty Zazpada''Rose greeted
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 Pet .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 LKtU .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:48 am

"Morning Rose." They said together.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:49 am

"Morning, Mystery, Zapada."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:50 am

''How have you been''Rose asked
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:55 am

"Us? Eating." Mysty smiled. "Then we came to talk." she said.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:00 am

Rose nodded
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:06 am

Zapada nodded. "So what are you all up to?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:17 am

''Nothing much''
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:31 am

"Same." Mysty said sitting.
"Let's find something to do." Zapada suggested.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:40 am

''Hunting''Rose suggested
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:49 am

"Yea lets go." Mysty smiled.
Zapada stood up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:41 am

''I sense caribou''Rose said padding into the foest she padded west
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:31 am

"Mmm and a big one at that." Mysty said smelling the air.
Zapada smiled. "Lets get it and take it to camp and split it." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}   .-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.-:-.Secret Lake Wolves.-:-.{Part 1: The Deciever}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2