Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) Empty
PostSubject: Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)   Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:54 pm

Chapter One

Caitlyn drove home in her old Ford Pickup. She was a 17 year-old, runaway, rebel from Illinois. She now went to Centric Luis High, Iowa. Her parents died when she was 9, she had gone to live with her grandparents, she never became truly happy.. So she ran away to this small town of Witchita.

She had music blaring form the Ford’s old speakers, when she jammed on the brakes. She gasped quietly, as she saw what she almost hit, a tiny tabby kitten. She jumped out of the cab and bent down by the kitten she stroked it’s tiny head a couple times smiling. She picked it up and brought it to her truck, she set it next to her on the passenger seat when her best friend, Roxy, pulled up next to her, “Hey Cat!” she yelled pulling over. “Hey Rox. Guess what I have stumbled upon in my wonderful ride home.” She said sarcastically, she picked up the kitten and passed it over to Roxy who took it into her hands smiling, “You bought it?” she asked. “No, but I almost hit it about 10 minutes ago.” Caitlyn answered. “Hit it!?” Roxy asked her eyes wide. “Well come on it’s like 8 inches long, how was I supposed to see it?” Caitlyn said, Roxy rolled her eyes and pet the kitten before handing her back to Cat, “So have a name for her?” Caitlyn shook her head, “Nope., Darn It!” She yelled shaking her hand, “ She just bit me!” She said looking at the kitten who just stared back at her, Caitlyn finally took note that the kitten’s eyes were a bright violet. Roxy sighed, ‘ Tsk Tsk, Since when do you feel pain?” she laughed, “It’s a kitten., anyway I’ll see you at my place, Korbyn’s coming too.” Roxy said and then started her car back up and started down the road.

Caitlyn stared at the kitten for a couple minutes before shaking her head laughing and still grasping the hand the kitten had bit. She started her truck and continued on to her apartment on Clark Street. She watched the kitten for a while and noted it’s expressions and movements and fur color, “Bella.” She said and the cat looked up at her, “I’ll call you Bella.” She drove back home passing by the large subdivisions sighing sadly, She hated how all these people think they can just tear up the earth and not give anything back. She arrived at her place shortly after. Bella mewled softly and gazed at Caitlyn with an expression that looked like respect. “What?” Caitlyn asked the cat smiling. Bella mewled again and scratched at the door. Caitlyn pulled her into her arms and slung her backpack over her shoulder. She unlocked her door and then sighed, “I’ll get you some food and lankets. She promised the kitten and walked into the kitchen, she cooked up some salmon and had a strange craving for fish herself. She licked her lips and then heard someone, probably Korbyn walking up the stairs to her place, she was at the door just as he was about to knock, “oh, uh hey Cat.” He smiled sheepishly, “How’d you know I was hear.” He asked. “I heard you, you were like an elephant.” She answered simply, shrugging..

Later that night Caitlyn drove Korbyn, with Bella in his arms, to Roxy’s. “So Korbyn how’s it been for you lately?” she asked casting a sidelong glance at him nuzzling the kitten. “I’ve been better.” He answered simply. Caitlyn smiled and watched him play with Bella, she tried to catch his finger while he twirled it above her head. She caught his arm once her nails digging in. “Ow.” He laughed and pulled her off and continued to pet her. Cat cmiled her mood ring turning a dark blue, a sign of a romantic mood. She hid her hand quickly knowing all to well what happened when it was blue, she blushed.

When they were close to Roxy’s Korbyn snickered. “what?” Caitlyn asked and turned the corner where Roxy had pinned down some little kid on her lawn, “Look kid.” Caitlyn could hear Roxy saying, “You stop shooting rocks at my dog and I’ll stop beating the snot out of you, understand?” Roxy pulled the kid up and pushed him toward the road, “Witch.” The kid mumbled, Caitlyn aimed the truck at him before braking hard. She laughed as the kid’s eyes widened and he ran the rest of the way to her house. She was still laughing softly when she got out of the truck and high fived Roxy who was laughing hysterically, “I think that kid just wet himself.' She laughed. Caitlyn gave her a playful punch before heading inside, Korbyn with Bella in his arms.

Later that night, around 11:00, Caitlyn, Roxy, and Korbyn, Bella in hand, were on the couch watching one of their favorite movies. They laughed and repeated the lines. Caitlyn laid her head on Korbyn, her mood ring showing blue again, she and Korbyn were just friends, but she didn’t know if that’s all she wanted, she sighed, and he looked down at her, “you okay? Tired?” he asked. “No, no just thinking.” She answered.

By the time the movie had ended, Roxy and Korbyn were asleep leaving Bella and Caitlyn together, When the Tv went off, she expected to have to let her eyes adjust but instead she could see so clearly it was like she was a cat, she got up slowly not waking either of the sleeping friends. She sighed and went into Roxy’s kitchen, to raid the fridge. Bella followed her, mewling quite loudly. “Oops, I’m sorry Bella I forgot to feed you tonight.” She got out a filet of fish she had brought with and gave a little to tiny Bella. Caitlyn laid the plate on the floor when she started to bend down and lick it herself, she shook her head and laughed, but only heard a meow. She looked around, and saw her clothes on the floor, What the? She thought and gasped when she saw a black tail behind her she spun around many times and then sighed, a low growl coming from her which brought another gasp, since when do I growl? She walked into Roxy’s room and to her mirror, she looked at her reflection expecting to see a bare, brunette with red highlights staring back, but instead saw a black cat, and a purple stone of some sort around it’s neck, Bella appeared beside the cat., Hello Caitlyn. a small voice said to her, in her head. Bella? Caitlyn thought back, cocking her head, and noticed that the black figure did the same. Yes, master It is Bella. Caitlyn sighed, and the figure did the same, Holy Crow! Am I a cat? Bella Snorted, Only when you want to be, only when your senses go haywire.. She answered. Caitlyn shook her head, as did the cat in the reflection, That’s me.. Caitlyn thought. Yes, yes it is. I’m sorry but it had to be done you are the one they have chosen. Bella thought back, and padded away. Caitlyn sighed and padded over to Korbyn and snuggled next to him, and fell asleep as Bella did on the chair. I’m a flipping cat. Caitlyn thought and heard Bella make a sound that sounded like laughing.

The next morning Korbyn woke up and Caitlyn was human, lying next to him and bare.

Chapter two

Caitlyn mumbled awake and pulled the blanket around her, which happened to be the same one covering Korbyn, “what the….?” She mumbled and saw him staring at her mouth gaping and eyes wide, “Cat?” he asked. “Well yeah it’s me who else would it be?” she snapped, she was up to early. “Well, I see miss Sleeper has woken up.” Caitlyn could hear Roxy’s voice. “Why am I next to you?” Cat asked sure her mood rin was dark blue again. “More importantly why are you not wearing any clothes?” Roxy inquired a hint of amusement in her voice, “What?” Caitlyn looked down, Roxy was right she was wearing no clothes, last night hadn’t been a dream as she’d first thought, she looked at her kitten who looked back of her amusement in her violet eyes. Korbyn was still looking at her, dumbfounded, “Come on Sparky why don’t you go get us some donuts?” Roxy laughed and handed him a twenty, “But, but….” Korbyn stammered his eyes still on Caitlyn who was pulling the blanket around her.. She smiled sheepishly and hurried to Roxy’s room.

Caitlyn’s cheeks were flushed when Roxy came in the room, they had borrowed clothes from each other since junior high, so when Roxy came in and saw Caitlyn in her black jeans and black tee, she wasn’t surprised. Caitlyn looked at her, “So…… what was I doing with him?” she asked. “Honestly Cat I don’t know. I want to know why you weren't wearing any clothes of al things.” Roxy raised an eyebrow. “no, No!” Caitlyn laughed her face flushing again, “I honestly don’t know.” She said, “and why are you eyes purple?” Roxy asked. “They’re what?” Caitlyn turned to the mirror again and let out a tiny gasp, “Cat what the heck is going on with you?” Roxy asked shaking her head, worried about her best bud. “I don’t know Rox. I honestly don’t know.”

Caitlyn came out later, and Korbyn was at the kitchen table stil dumbfounded, “Hey Korbyn.” Caitlyn said and sat down next to him. “Look I’m sorry for what happened I honestly wasn’t trying to do anything…..” her words trailed off, “I know, I know Cat, it’s just….. I didn’t even feel anything ;ast night except Bella curling up next to me.” Bella who was on the table looked at Caitlyn.who thought, No Korbyn that’d be me. She laughed quietly her mood ring yellow a sign of friendship and playfulness, “So want to go to the amusement park on Cane Drive?” she asked. “Sure.” He smiled. “Yes Roxy you can come too!” Caitlyn shouted. Roxy peeked around the corner, ‘How’d you know I was going to ask?” she inquired. “I don’t know I guess I just know you.” Bella let out a laugh, and then mewled for food.

They had music blaring out of Korbyn’s blue Ford Focus this time all rocking out to it, laughing and singin the lines. People looked at them, disgustedly but they didn’t care they were best friends and had everything in the world they could want. They arrived at the park around 4 pm. Caitlyn hopped out first and thought of last nigh as she saw the cat themed kiddy ride. She sighed and walked next to her buds, “So what rides first?” Roxy asked, she looked like a little kid in a candy store. Caitlyn laughed, ‘How about the flying one?” she suggested, “Yes, yes oh yes!” Roxy smiled. “ And then the spinning one.” Korbyn added.

After they had ridden almost every ride at this place, they were spent. “So who wants to go to dinner?” Roxy asked “Me!” Caitlyn raised her hand, as did Korbyn they laughed. They went to one of their favorite places, Crazy Cat’s Pizza Parlor. They laughed and ate and laughed more. They were on their way home by 11 pm. They were talking when the motor stuttered and the car shut off, Korbyn groaned, “ Out of Gas.” He said and sighed getting out, Caitlyn got out after him, as did Roxy. She sighed, “So guess we have to walk?” Roxy said confirming Cat and Korbyn’s thoughts. They all sighed and began to walk closely together, the streets were dark, the stores and bars all closed. Roxy shivered, “This place has bad vibes coming off of it.” She said. “Tell me about it.” Korbyn mumbled, Caitlyn put her hand in front of them, “don’t move.’ She whispered. Three dark figures approached around them, a dark hiss came from Caityn as three men with knives came int the moon light.

They laughed, ‘Hello, beautiful.” The older one said, he wave dthe knife toward her, “Look at this one, she’s a beauty.” He chuckled. Korbyn stepped forward Growling, Caitlyn pushe dhim back and stared at him, “Don’t. “ she mouthed. The other two men closed in behind the other one, “So what are you three doig out so late?” the one inquired, “Car broke down.” Caitlyn said through gritted teeth.. The one man tok her chin in his hand, she growled and tried to pull away but he just tightened his grip, “oh sweety don’t try and run.” He laughed darkly and ran his lips down her neck. She froze. Korbyn let out a dangerous growl and threw a fist at the guy’s face, knocking him to the ground which brought the othert two onto them, they tackled Korbyn. Caitlyn growled and grabbed a pole, remnants of a broken street sign, she hit the one man on the back and he fell off of Korbyn she stepped on his ankle hearing a sastisfying, sickeneing snap. The man groaned. Caitlyn kicked him in the ribs hearing multiple cracks, she was down in a crouch now, when she heard Roxy let out a whimper the guy Korbyn had hit was on top of her , holding her wrists down, Caitlyn launched and flipped him over her and onto the hard pavement growling, Roxy was crying now, Caitlyn hadn’t heard her cry since she was 6, when her first cat died. Caitlyn growled and pressed down on him, her nails dug into the man, he groaned with pain, she saw a rope and tied it around his feet while she held him down., she head Korbyn let out a grunt. She sighed and whipped the other end of the rope over a long tree limp she hoisted the man into utter blackness of the trees. She heard him scream as he came to a stop handing upside down. She sprung back onto the road and hurdled all her weight a the other man, the third one wa unconscious on the cold hard pavement near Roxy, who was hysterically crying. Pure fury filled Caitlyn as she tackled the man nimbly and pinned him down her kicked her in the stomach but she flipped off of him to fast her eyes blazed dark purple as she found the other rope, and pressed it dopwn over the guy’s neck, “Now if you don’t want to die I suggest you keep your mouth shut, about how you ended up in this predicament.” She growled and a black tail wrapped around his neck, and black claws pressed into his shoulders, “What the…..” he was swung up by his buddy. Caitlyn smiled, and gathered Korbyn, who brushed himself off, he had a large cut on his arm. She helped a sobbing Roxy up and they continued to walk, the tail and claws away again.

[font=Courier New]
[center]

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Feisty Feline Chapter 3   Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:41 am

THIS IS CMAIN USING LOLA'S POST. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND LOLA! :)

[font='Emerald Isle'][size=12]Chapter 3[/size][/font]

[font=Vogue][size=12]They reached Caitlyn’s apartment at around 4 am. Caitlyn had patched up Korbyn and let him sleep deeply on her couch while she’d given Roxy new clothes and let her sleep on her bed, she hadn’t stopped crying until she fell asleep. While those two slept soundly, she had driven to pick up Bella, who was mewling at the door. She went to the local pet store and bought the kitten, beds, toys and real cat food and not salmon. She’d gone to the supermarket after and picked up loads of seafood at least she knew why she had the strong craving for fish.[/size][/font]

[font=Vogue][size=12]When she’d gotten home Korbyn was on the couch, awake with a sobbing Roxy in his arms he had a pained expression on his face when Caitlyn came through the door, ‘She’s been like this all morning and someone called your phone., earlier.” He said and stroked Roxy’s hair comfortingly. Roxy let out a long pained sigh, “He almost got me.” She whispered. “I know, I know, but he’s not coming back Rox you’re okay, we’re all okay.” He said and looked to Caitlyn confusion and pain in his eyes. [/size][/font]

[font=Vogue][size=12]Closer to noon Cat had made breakfast, omlets, turkey bacon, and bagels. She’d given Roxy some pain reliever and called Roxy’s mom, Anne, and told her she’d be staying with Caitlyn all month, this wasn’t unusuall, Anne knew that the two girls were looking for colleges and organizing their living quarters as they’d be roomies. Roxy had been moving her stuff to Cat’s place anyway. Korbyn lived alone as he was 18, his parents had kicked him to the curb 3 years ago, they said they never loved him and that he was a mistake. He knew that, he had always known, so he wasn’t surprised. So Caitlyn didn’t have the issue of calling his ‘rents too. She sighed and gave them their plates. Korbyn looked at her, “How did you get those guys off of me?” he asked. “I……. I’m not sure.” She said, shaking her head, she really didn’t know. “Well does it have anything to do with you ending up naked next to me or your purple eyes?” he asked. She blushed, “Maybe, but I don’t know, they were just some nuts, out for money and the game of kill.” She said dryly.. She switched on the news, the breaking News headline was running, ‘….. this morning three men were found on I-67, two haning upside down from tree limbs, the other unconscious on the pavement, they suffered severe wounds, claw marks and broken bones throughout their body. The police have been searching for these men for months Quote; ‘we have searched for these men for many months, they have been charged with armed robbery, assault and attempted murder.’ Unquote……’ the anchor continued and Caitlyn smiled. “You flipping tied them up?” Korbyn laughed, “How’d you manage that?” he asked. She lifted her arm and they were very sleek and slim almost no muscle to them, “Guess I was born with it.” She smiled sheepishly. “Dang girl.” He chuckled. [/size][/font]

[font=Vogue][size=12]Caitlyn had taken over, ‘watch Roxy’ job, and given Korbyn a break to take a shower. She smiled when Roxy had woken up, “Hey Sleepy.” She said chuckling. “Hey Cat, what happened last night?” she asked, Caitlyn gestured to the TV which was replaying the news coverage of finding the men upside down and unconscious. “you did that?” Roxy asked sitting up. “Guess so.” Caitlyn smiled. “Kick Butt' Roxy smiled and high fived her bud. Korbyn came out of the bathroom with only jeans on he shook his blonde spikey hair like a dog and smiled, “Morning, or rather Afternoon, Roxy.” He chuckled. [/size][/font]

[font=Vogue][size=12]Roxy gave him a playful punch in the arm, “Hey Cheeto.” That was the girls’ nickname for him, when they felt like it. “So how are you?” she asked. Caitlyn noticed that Roxy’s eyes went right to the many bandages that were on his chest and arms. “bet you had fun doing that.” Roxy smiled slyly to Cat, who punched her in the arm and rolled her eyes. She covered her hand with the ring on it again. [/size][/font]

[font=Vogue][size=12]Cat later fed Bella, and called the school saying the three weren’t going to be in for the day, for sickness, the receptionist had sounded skeptic, Cat couldn’t blame her, three best buds just happening to get sick on the same day. [/size][/font]

[font=Vogue][size=12]At around 5 Caitlyn went online, she looked up the news story and made sure the cops hadn’t figured out some ‘cat’ had anything to do with the strange predicaments they had found the criminals in. She smiled and then heard her phone ring and remembered the message Korbyn said someone had left. She got up and checked the caller ID for the present caller it was a sales call, she ignored it and listened to a message: “ Hello Caitlyn, yes I know your name, I also know you were the one to leave the men like that last night, very clever of you. You see, those were my men, my employees. You are quite strong as I can’t see an average 17 year old girl hoisting two grown men up. You’re special Caitlyn and you know it. Now let’s see how long you can live.” The line went dead and Caitlyn froze. [/size][/font]

[font=Vogue][size=12]Who was ‘they’ and who was this guy? Either way Caitlyn knew what she had to do, she needed to move her buds out, far away and somewhere safe, fast.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[/font]
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)   Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:54 am

Thankz it'll pick up eventually. I am on Chap. 8 for actually writing it, ut nothing near a real book
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)   Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:28 pm

EWMAHGERARDWAY! Keep going! It's so good!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)   Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:23 pm

It's awesome! Post Chapter 2 soon!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)   Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:00 pm

Thankz guys. I'll post chapter two now, beware they are longer then most, thankz for looking at it.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)   Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:22 am

Very good! Post Chapter 3 soon!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)   Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:43 am

I put chapter 3up, hope you guys like it!
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)   Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:37 pm

OMG, amazing! I WANT MORE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)   Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:27 am

POST CAHPTER FOUR!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)   Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:04 am

Fine, fine, lter when my comps not all screwy. XD
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)   Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:14 am

KK, HURRY UP AND STOP MESSING WITH CAT, COMPUTER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)   Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feisty Feline (CHAPTER 3 now up!)
Page 1 of 1