Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Danger

You have now entered
THUNDER MOUNTAIN
territory

You race through the trees, you paws barely touching the ground. Brush cracks as you race by, sending birds into the air, calling out. Squirrels scamper up trees, and deer flee, but you barely notice. You race past the territory lines, and immediatly slow down. You have entered Thunder Mountain Pack's territory. You continue on more cautiously now. To your left you see a flash of orange. You spin around. A deep, menacing growl comes from the underbrush. Suddenly, a she-wolf springs out at you, knocking you off your feet. She presses you down to the ground, her lips drawn back in a snarl. "Who are you," she growls. Another, beaytiful she-wolf emerges from behind you. "Ciara, let him up," the she-wolf commands. The orange she-wolf, who you've discovered is Ciara, reluctantly lets you up. You turn to the other she-wolf. "I am Moonshine, alpha female of Thunder Mountain. Dare to join?" And with that both she-wolves disappear, leaving you alone once more.

Do you follow them? Or turn and head away?

Name:
Interested in Being Alpha Male(Moonshine's mate)?:
Interested in Being Beta Male(Ciara's mate)?:

Pack Members

Alpha Female
Moonshine

Alpha Male
Shadow

Beta Female
Ciara

Beta Male
?

Med. Wolf
Stardust

Med. Wolf Apprentice
Brook

Warriors
Aiden
Darin
Hurricane
Storm
Ice
Flame
Shadow

Warrioresses
Shane
Shauna
Flower
Star
Mint
Rose
Emerlad
Stream
Rpxain

Teens
Raven

Queens

Pups

Last edited by AliceCullen on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:09 am

ORP: ^_^

RP: Shadow wondered where she had gone. He turned around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:21 am

When Shadow turnmed around she spashes water on his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:52 am

Shadow jumpped back, then chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:24 am

Moonshine smilied and drove under the water
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:47 am

Shadow followed her under, smiling/
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:23 am

Name: Crest Eye; Devil; Jag; Frisket; Meadow; Nature
Description: all red with black and blue swirls dep blue eyes; (Pic below) Jet black with blue eyes and dark barely visible streaks; all orane with green and black designs, green eyes; all white with sky blue, ears, paws, tail tip, eyes and floral design above right eye; all brown with green and opink swirls, has a flower gem around neck, pink eyes;
Interested in Being Alpha Male(Moonshine's mate)?: nope
Interested in Being Beta Male(Ciara's mate)?: no;no; maybe; no; no; no

~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 Fatalis Devil
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:16 pm

Moonshien came back up with a gem in her hand.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:32 pm

"What's that?" Shadow asked when he was above water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:41 pm

" a werid but cool loking gem!" Moonshien called
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:54 pm

Shadow swam over. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Shadow swam over. "Wow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:00 pm

" I knwo"
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~adg/images/minerals/carb/scobaltite4.jpg ( teh pinkish one)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:27 pm

"I'll be right back." Shadow dove under water, his eyes open. HE swam to the bottom, pulled a few plants that seemed sturdy, and swam back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:30 pm

" what do you have?"Moonshine asked
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:37 pm

Shadow could really talk, his mouth was full of the plants. HE swam to shore and put the plants down. "Making a neckalace."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:44 pm

Moonshine game him the gem, still wondering what the gem could be.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:58 pm

Shadow tied a plant around it, making a cradle for it. The gem was still showing beuatifully. He then made the neckalace and gave it to MEadow.

ORP: Gotta go1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:24 am

(meadow??)

" Thanks" Moonshine doggy purred.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:31 am

Rose's eyes darted across the camp she had an eerie presense
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:07 am

ORP: *cracks up* Sorry, don't know where that came from!

RP: Shadow smiled. "You deserve it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:33 am

(its ok)

Moonshine smilied and looked at the necklace, smiling.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:46 am

"Well put it on, I want to see what it looks like. Or do you need help with it?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:00 am

" I need help?" Moonshine said.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:05 am

"I'm just wondering."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:04 am

" Can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next