Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:

Go down 
+3
Ray
mnm1995
WritingOtaku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

:0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:50 am

First topic message reminder :

As the movers loaded the last of your masters' boxes into the house, a pretty tan and black German Shepheard Dog padded up to you. " Welcome to Steamwood Springs. I'm Star, head dog here. Will you join my pack of dogs?" She asks.
Steamwood Springs Dog Pack

Rules:

I. We live with humans, so remember that. You may be stray, but keep it real.
II. All dogs are free, but Ari is head dog. There are medicine dogs, etc.
III. Rp in with more then one line, and the rest you'll should know!

FORUM:

Name:
Breed:
Description:
Are you a stray?:
Other:

Steamwood Pack:

Lead Dogs:

Springwater
German Shepherd
????

Deputy Dogs:

Other Dogs:

Lady
Roshin Rigeback

Rodger
Akita

Wren
collie/shep dog

Champ
German Shepherd

Hyro
German Shepherd/Black Lab Mix

Glory
Golden Retreiver

Clara
Rottweiler

Rover
Collie Mix

Raine
Collie Mix

Furby
Shih Tzu

STRAYS:

Lead Dogs:
Moonshine
rott
????

Deputy Dogs:

Med dogs:

Other dogs:

Hurricane

Collie

Lassie
Collie

Boss
Rott

Roxie
Pitt Bull

Jake
Black Lab

Roxian
collie Mix

Dasiy
Doberman/ rotty

Blake
greman mix

Last edited by Far away Love on Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:12 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 Pet :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 LKtU :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 NpQC
:0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:50 am

"Daisy. You?" She said obviously not afraid.

"Blake" He said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:09 am

"Zeus." he said still growling. "Where you from? House dogs or strays?" he wanted to make sure who he was up against if it came to that
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 Pet :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 LKtU :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:09 am

"Strays." Daisy said. "I'm not in the mood to fight." she smiled. "So calm down." It would have been interesting since they were both dobermans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:13 am

Moonshine walked down the alley's, her policwe dog, unfiorm stil on. She grolwed and tried to bit it. It didnt work. Moonshien came come two other dovermans.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:21 am

Zeus loked up. board. he walked away
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:31 am

"Hello Moonshine." Daisy said walking towards her. She watched Zeus walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:46 am

Moonshine nodded in greeting.Moonshine bounced over to Zeus, " You," she barked, ehr gleaming white teethn in a small smile. Her black and red spiked collor, shone in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:28 am

((It's morning))

Daisy nodded and Blake solemly followed. Daisy walked away. Her stub of a tail wagging slightly. She loved meeting new people. Which was kind of wierd for how she sometimes acted.

Blakes tail lolled behind him as he followed. He nodded his head 'goodbye' and followed Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:46 am

Zues turned in boardom. "what." he growled out of anyance. He had a date to get the left over bad food from the new house folk down the street on the far. also to show his a high rank shall we say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:50 am

" Ypu a stray?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:56 am

Zues sat back. "Am now." he said in a gruff voice. Un-welcoming voice. "And you? a pet?" he said insultingly spitting at the word pet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:59 am

Moonshine held back a growl, " No,. I was. A police dog. I'm a stray, aphla of the Steamwood Strays"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:03 am

"yeah. Sure. Alpha." he said standing up to leave. "I wont cross your lines." that was enough of I want to join statment you were gonna get from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:06 am

" Join?" Moonshine aske,d her eyes glittering in the morning sun.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:13 am

"long as it comes with food." he said walking away. his short fur was it up as he moved from the shadows showing a bloody side of him. dry blood. along his back lag hip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:15 am

" It does," Moonshine answered., " Where we live is at the coner of Livewood Drive and SummerSet lane"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:23 am

"all pass by some time." He said turning the cornner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:44 am

Moonshien nodded and troted off, towar dthe sun.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:48 am

zues went towrds the NeW DOG farm house. he could already see a collie and a black and white husk in the pasture
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:00 am

"Let's go see the new dogs." Daisy barked. She liked to know everyone. She say a barn and dogs. She trotted over and saw Zeus she nodded and continued not knowing if her noticed.

Blake spoke, "God it's like a never ending adventure following you."

"Yep." she smiled giggling.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:13 am

Jake troted up to the fance to the new comers.
Char kept herding sheep but looked up cerious.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:36 am

They reached the fence. "Hi." Daisy said."I'm Daisy. And you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:28 am

Moonshine troted over to teh enw dogs, Dasiy and Blake.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:01 am

"Hello Moonshine." Daisy smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:04 am

" hello" Moonshine said smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:   :0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0: - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:0: Steamwood Springs Pack :0:
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next