Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Live Together. What Could Go Wrong?   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:03 am

First topic message reminder :

A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Live Together. What Could Go Wrong?

Characters:
Roxian - Werewolf - A girl that's taller than average with long black hair that's tied up with a red silk ribbon unless she's swimming. Her eyes are a deep, mysterious brown, and her skin has a light tan with only one or two freckles. She has a curve, and her nails are longer than average and are ALWAYS black with red tips. Her werewolf form is a black wolf that's six feet tall on her hind legs with a completly black pelt except for her paws, tail, and ears. Thos are a blood red. Her eyes are still that same deep, mysterious brown.
Josh - Vampire - A boy that's average height with short jet black hair. His eyes are an icy blue that makes you feel cold if you look into them, and he's deathly pale. He's VERY strong, but not overly strong.
Raine - Vampire Slayer - A tall girl with short bright blond hair that's ALWAYS put up in a poneytail. She has bright, happy - unless she's hunting down a vapire - green eyes and she has a nice tan with some freckles. She has a curve, and her nails are average sized and painted hot pink ALL THE TIME.
Jake - Werewolf - A shorter than average boy with blonde hair that goes down to his ears. His eyes are hazel with brown and some green in it, and he has a mid to light tan. He's strong, but not as strong as Josh - unless he's in his werewolf form. In his werewolf form he's also six feet tall on his hind legs, but his pelt is blonde with darker blonde paws, tails, and ears. His eyes are still the same hazel with brown and some green in it.
Rachel - Vampire - A girl that's shorter than average with ear length brown hair. Her eyes are a deep, dark brown that gives you the feeling she'll attack you at any moment if she looks into your eyes, and she has no tan wat-co-ever with no freckles at all. She has a curve, and average sized nails that are ALWAYS red with a small black heart on the thumbs.
John - Vampire Slayer - A boy that's average height with very short black/brown hair. His eyes are bright brown, and he has a mid to light tan. He's strong, but not as strong at Josh or Jake.

Finally! xD I got it all done! xD Now for Chapter One:
Roxian, Raine, Rachel, Josh, Jake, and John were all called by a person saying that they had a house fit for six people to live in. They didn't know who the other five were, or that some of them were enimies. One by one they arrived at the house. It wasn't a mansion, but it wasn't a normal house, either. It was fully white, and had twelve windows, six rooms, a back door, a front door, a kitchen, a living room, and a bathroom in each room. All six of them knew that there was something weird with the others, but ignored it. They each choose their rooms, and fully moved in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours, everyone came out of the rooms for dinner. They sat down at the table. Raine got up. "I'll make the dinner," She said, walking to the fridge.
Roxian tapped on the table with her nails. "So are we going to sit here in this weird silence, or is someone going to start a conversation?" She asked, looking around the table.
"How about we tell each other our names?" Rachel suggested. "I'm Rachel." She smiled slightly at John, who smiled back.
"Roxian," She said, still tapping her fingers on the table.
"I'm Raine!" She said from the fridge.
"John," He said. "Could you cut that out?" He asked Roxian. Roxian glared at him, but stopped.
"I'm Jake," He said, waving slightly.
"I'm Josh." He waved a little.

OK, so it's kinda bad when I look at it, so sorry if you don't really like it. I'm new to the sci-fi thing, but I'm so interested in it!

Last edited by xxMCRxx on Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:01 pm

Chapter Twelve:
Raine smiled a little, curiousity starting to glow in her eyes. "Yeah," She whispered, beginning to calm. Someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?!" She yelled.
"Who else?!" Rachel shouted back.
"The door's unlocked! You can come in!" Raine shouted. Rachel walked into her bedroom wearing her red PJ bottoms and top.
"So what's with the secret meeting without me?" Rachel asked as she walked over. "And why are you still in your clothes?" She asked Raine, who just ignored the question. "Answer. Now."
"Fine, I fell asleep in my clothes, happy?" Raine said, glaring at her. Rachel nodded, smirking. "So what's the plan?" She asked, turning back to look at Roxian.
"We're dieing Jake's hair. Tonight," Roxian replied, her eyes glinting with revenge.
"Awsome!" Raine said, her eyes wide. There was another knock on the door, and Raine sighed. "Who could it be now?" She muttered under her breath. "Who is it?!" She shouted.
"Who do you think, Raine?" Ask a low voice. Raine felt her cheeks get warm when she saw Roxian looking at her with a small smile on her face, and Rachel looking at her with a completly lost look.
"Get out through the back way," She whispered to them. Roxian smiled a little more and grabbed Rachel's arm. She dragged her out of the room as Raine went towards the door. "Hey, Josh," She said to him, smiling.
"Hey, Raine." He came in, and whispered in her ear, "I know Roxian and Rachel were in here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:57 am

oh. so everyone knows?
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:04 am

*shakes head* No. Rachel and John don't know.

Did you read all of them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:32 am

yes, it was yesrday after i hur my self
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:19 am

Chapter Thirteen:
Raine blushed lightly. "Vampire power or something?"
"No, just a lucky guess." Raine giggled and hugged him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Downstairs~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxian and Rachel were sitting next to each other on one of the couches, whispering quietly and quickly, occasionally giggling. Jake slid down the banister and walked over to them. Roxian looked up at him, the ncontinued to wisper to Rachel. She paused. "Yes, Jake?" She asked, knowing he was still looking at Rachel and her.
"Where's Raine at? I'm starving," He said, cluthing his stomach. As if on cue, his stomach growled loudly. Rachel giggled, and Roxian just rolled her eyes. "No, seriously."
Raine walked out of her room and jumped over to side of the staircase. "Hey, guys," She said to the three stunned people staring at her. No one but her knew it was a dostraction so Josh could slip out of her room and to his room without anyone noticing. She rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen, still getting stared at.
Jake was the first to recover. He ran over to Raine. "So what's for breakfast?" He asked, eager.
"You're not getting anything from me today, Jake," She said calmly, opening to the fridge.
"What wh-" He stopped realizing why. "You're evil," He said before walking away. Raine smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~After Breakfast~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raine was going upstairs when John came infront of her. "What, John?" She asked him, wanting badly to write in her diary.
"Tell me what it is, now. There's no one here to help you." He was right. Josh and Jake went out somewhere that no one knows except them, while Roxian and Rachel were at the mall.
"Uhh.... tell you what?" Raine asked, trying to play innocent and dumb.
"You know, Raine." He pinned her to the wall.
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:55 am

Pretty nice story! Can't wait for more.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:58 am

WRITE OR I SHALL HUNT YOU DOWN!
Raine is a ??
And John is a ??
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:01 am

Yes! You must write more! Or I will also Hunt You Down xD
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:04 am

Thanks, cooldog! ///.^

Oh for heaven's sake, Rose! I'm working on the next part, and they're both Vampire Slayers (look at the front page).
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:13 am

Oh sure you are! That's what they all say xD
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:18 am

I thought so but the doubt crept into me I'm still thinking since Raine is a vamp slayer how is she so preppy and if shes a vamp slayer maybe she's carries knifes or stakes
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:21 am

xD I'm glad to get threats. It means you guys really like it! ///_^

She doesn't carry them all the time, but occasionally she does. But they're only small stakes.
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:29 am

Oooh are they like Stakes that are very small and she takes them out and then presses a button and get gets GIANT!!! xD
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:34 am

No, it's small, but it still works just as well as a regular stake.
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:46 am

Oh... can you make in one of the chapters her buying one like the one that I said. xD
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:53 am

There's no such thing as that.
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:59 am

Well can she event one? And then she becomes a Famous Vampire Slayer in Vampire Slayer Land? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:43 am

i think GiGi schoudl write it how GiGi whats to
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:47 am

Lola nice nickname
Weedy your writing style is perefect the way it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:33 am

thanks n_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2