Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SkullGirl13
Loser
Loser
SkullGirl13

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls   Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:08 am

Hi I'm skullgirl13! I'm LoveSickPuppy's friend, and I don't know too much about forums, I don't know wanything but I'm sure she'll help me! This is an awesome site and I hope to get to know you all really well

PS Cat wrote this for me :P
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls   Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:11 am

Hello!
Welcome to Webkinz Beach!
If you need any help contact
any Admin or Mod!
If there is anything breaking our rules in a post, please report it to a mod.
To report a post, look to the top left corner of that post.
(After the quote button)
There is a button there to report a post.
Hope you have a great time here!
Don't worry, I'll help you!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls   Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:24 am

Hey SkullGirl Welcome to WB Hope you have a great time her. If you eed any help dont hesitate to ask. By the way call me Rose.
^^^I know this sounds cheesy^^^ :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls   Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:26 am

im kai..
her ibff
and i used to be admin
im one of the oldest ones here...

yea..
i hav good advice..
but no one will take them...
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls   Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:51 am

Hello and welcome to webkinz beach!! My name is nickj! I hope to get to know you!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls   Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:26 pm

Thankz guys ! I'm sure she likes it here she was ecstatic when I signed her up but she has no idea how to post.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls   Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Welcome to WB Skullgirl!! I hope you have a great time here. If you ever need any help ask a mod or admin such as myself.

P.S. When you see me most people say Hola Hola.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls   Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new here and obsessed with Skulls
Page 1 of 1