Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:53 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk down the halls, lined with blue and white alternating lockers. A mighty football team, with surrounding cheerleaders cheering in a huddle. You see many people with painted blue and white faces, dressed all out in blue and white. The halls are TPeed, and they are decorated BIG TIME. You looked around, and the dance team is performing, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALL! Even the teachers are into it!
What is going on?
Oh, you are just visiting a regular old SEA VALLEY HIGH FOOTBALL GAME!!

Rulez:

1. Please keep it ungraphic, for the sake of everyone.

2. No fighting.

3. We need variety!! Boys, girls, cliques, outcasts, populars, geeks, etc.

Type 'Sea Valley Go Tide!' with your form if you have read this far

4. Please: DON'T make your character perfect. I mean, popular people are ok, but everyone has flaws.

5. You can have as many charries as you can keep up with.
Type 'I Have Read And All The Rules' if you have read the whole thing

GOLDEN RULE 6. HAVE FUN!

Ok, now that we are done with the serious rules and things, let's get to the FUN part! This SVH series is going to be better than ever! We have more oppertunities, parties, places to spend time, clubs, cliques, and HOPEFULLY more activity! But that is up to you!!

The Cinema Max- A movie theatre with all of the latest movies! This is the hottest hangout, greatest date spot, it even has the best cafe! With three of the largest movie screens ever made, everyone at school is dying to go.

Gulf Coast Maxima- The mall. Where the hottest stores, latest styles are always found, the best smoothie bar, the funnest hangout, this is the number one hot spot in Sea Valley . You will definatly find who you need here.

Joe's Seafood- This is the best seafood place around. It serves everything you could dream of, fish, crab, lobster, oysters, clams, sushi, anything!! The food is the top of the notch, in a shack like building on the coast. It is so cool! If you need something out to eat, this is the place to go!

Gulf Beach- This is the beach. The sun seems to always shine here, and the water is crystal clear, and palm trees shade some of the area. The sand runs through your toes, and it feels so warm. In Sea Valley, this is ranked the #1 party place!

Souviner Island- If you need anything for a souviner, come here! They have postcards, gifts, everything from beach clothes, swimsuits, to hermit crabs!

FORM:

Name:
Sport (Put none if none):
Grade (Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, Senior):

Descrip(no pics plz):

As for me:

Name: Heather O' Bryn

Sport: Cheerleading, dance
Grade: Senior
Descrip: Long light brown hair, green eyes, tall, tan

Name: Nicole Conners (Collie)

Sport: Soccer

Descrip/Pic: Black hair with red highlights, brown eyes, pale skin, tall

Name: Andrew Blake (Drew)
Sport: Hockey, football

Descrip/Pic: Short brown hair, brown eyes, tall, musculer

TEAMS!

Cheerleading!
Captin: Heather
Co Captin: Lola
Members:
Ashley
Virginia
Gabriella
abigail

Dance!
Captin: Lola
Co Captin: Abigail
Members:
Virginia

Horeback riding!
Captin: Lola
Co Captin:
Members:
Virginia

Football!
Captin: Jake
Co Captin:
Star Quaker back: Sam
Members:
Drew

Soccer:
Captin: Tyler
Co Captin: Collie
Members:

Hockey!
Captin: Drew
Co Captin:
Members:

Baseball!
Captin: Ryan
Co Captin:
Members:

Basketball!
Captin: Justin
Co cpatin:
Members:

Kartae!
Captin:
Co Captin:Virginia
Members:
John

Last edited by xoxoDANCERxoxo on Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:18 am

Ashley's high heel flipflops cliped cloked agastie dthe blue and white tilt floor.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 Pet SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 LKtU SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 NpQC
SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:19 am

V Waited in the hallway for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:20 am

Lola, Sam, and Jake wlaked past V. Jake smilied at V
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 Pet SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 LKtU SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:54 am

V smiled back at Jake. She saw John and Ashley coming and began to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:56 am

Jake wlake din front iof ehr backwward. " hey V," he siad smiling.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:04 am

"Hey Jake." she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:04 am

" Hey, whata got o the mall with me, ?" he aksed
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:09 am

"Yea." she said smilng.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:11 am

Jake smiled
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:14 am

V smiled back, "What time?" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:23 am

" 4;30ish?" Jake asked
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:34 am

"Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:37 am

Jake nodded smiling,.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:28 am

iSmile wrote:
" I havent see you in like forever," ashleys aid smiling.

' ready for the game?" Lola asked Justice.

"Short summer, though, I can't believe we're actually graduating this year."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:35 pm

V nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:32 pm

_furryfurby wrote:
iSmile wrote:
" I havent see you in like forever," ashleys aid smiling.

' ready for the game?" Lola asked Justice.

"Short summer, though, I can't believe we're actually graduating this year."

" me too!" Ashley answered smiling,"what are you doing later?" she asked

Last edited by iSmile on Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:50 am

(he was talking to ashley?)
Justin said,
"Nothing much, no sports yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:56 am

( ahh. lola. lola was tlaking to Justin)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:00 am

(okay.)
"How about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:01 am

" I have to watch teh new cheerleaders today," Lola answered rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:03 am

"Must be a pain." Justin laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:08 am

" Some of there are horrible!" lola pouted
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:11 am

"Then tell them off." Justin said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:15 am

" Like Hetaher would liek that!" Lola grolwed, at heatehr as she pasede
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:53 am

(who's heather?
captain?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next   SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSea Valley High~What Will The TIDE Bring In Next
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next