Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD

Go down 
+5
Ray
Nickjonas4ever
_furryfurby
Super Penguin
Katniss
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD   Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok ok we we're making s'mores on my birthday when there's a lot left so I made indoor smores. (On the gram cracker box) - microwave the marshmellows and make it. I didn't notice it until Awhile. (I made a lot of s'mores or the stickyness was a lot that made me think I made a lot) I opened the microwave and the marshmellow was big but shrinking. I went hmmm and microwaved the maarshmellow and watched it. I grew big! IT'S ALIVE! It grew soooo big. When it's done I opened it and it started to shrink. Try microwaving big marshmellows and watching it. It will be in Blankie's Cooking Corner.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD   Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:24 am

Eww I like em golden
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD   Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:31 am

I try to get em golden but my hand hurts..instead I use them sometimes as marshmellow fuel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD   Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:02 am

lol. i love golden ones. i hate when they burn.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD   Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:37 am

yeah, my hand get's tired making golden ones
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD   Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:49 am

i absolutely hate them when they burn.
i need them golden!
or at least melty and soft lol.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD   Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:30 am

_furryfurby wrote:
i absolutely hate them when they burn.
i need them golden!
or at least melty and soft lol.

Same with me I like them melty and soft...but the middle
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD   Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:10 am

Melty soft and golden is amzing bcuz the black ones bubble up with black things and epand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD   Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why They Call Jet Puffed Marshmellows Jet PuffedxD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Ungrouped. :: Wacky Moments-
Jump to: