Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
EnchantixBloom
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:35 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk into your new highschool, Jocks wearing their letterman Jackets, with huge S's and Crows on them. eVerything is Yellow and red. There's the nerds over in the science room. The cheerleaders debating over pink nailpolish, or pink nailpolish. You walk outside and it';s a whole nother story, people are flying around, heat vision, mind reading, fire controlling, etc. You'll fit in just fine here.

Join or watch by the side lines?

Form:

Name:
Grade:
Clique:
Power (s):
History (Optional):

Cheerleaders:

Capt: Alison Mentree (CMain) *flys* Senior

Rose (Rose) *Multiplies herself and is flexible* Senior

Ashely (Tigerlilly/Ismile) *reads minds and copies others powers*

Lola (Tigerlilly/Ismile)

Lilli (Jorie) *Water and Ice* Senior

Jocks:

Capt: Jacob/Jake (Tigerlilly) *anything* Senior

Tyler (Enchantix) *flys* Sophmore
lilly/Ismile) *speed* Senior

Nerds:

Gregory (furry) *Super Brain, and Super Smart* Sophmore

Henry Clern (Cmain) * Melts and Super Speed* Junior

Goths:

Raven Madinson (Cmain) *reads minds, can change into anything she wants to* Sophmore

Alex Black (Alexis101) *can multiply herself* Senior

Punks:

Andrea Mikson (more commonly known as Piper) (Alexis101) *everything* Junior

Mackenzie Smith (alexis 101) *shape-shift* Senior

Roxy Smith (Cmain) * everything* Senior

Outsiders:

Chloe Sullivan (Cmain) *x ray vision* Junior

Andi Ackerman (Cmain) *can control things with her mind* Sophmore

Caitlyn Ackerman (Cmain) *everything Superman can* Sophmore

Drew *can do everything* Freshman

Clark Kent (Cmain) *Superman* Senior

Lois Lane (Cmain) *none* Senior

Abigail (Enchantix) *teleport, Fire* Freshman

Katie (Hurri/Dance) *dosen't know* Sophomore

Kaylee Sanderz (alexis101) *Ice/Water Junior*

Layla Cox (Alexis101) *Earth/Plants* Freshman

Jenni Keller (Alexis101) *can control things with her mind* Senior

The Torch (Smalvill High News paper)

Editor: Chloe

Photographers:

Clark

Writers:

Caitlyn
Andi

Last edited by LoveSickPuppy on Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:25 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:39 am

Abigail chose the third closest desk to the teacher and sat down.
Tyler chose the first desk in the second to last row and tripped over his chair. He got up and sat on it.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:53 am

Greg's powers, again, told him to write down everything on thechalkboard,
of course, he did.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:35 am

Katy sat in class, she wrote everything that was on the board down and was done in seconds
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:41 am

For people who mind read with extremely smart people in their class
has a great advantage...
Gregory tries to not think about that.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:55 pm

Rose choose a desk near the hall she said to Abigal ''I'm Rose co-captainn of the cheerleading team''she copied and highlighted a few things on the board
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:26 am

"Cool." Abigail said. "I'm not in any cliques." She wrote down the things on the board she didn't know or didn't know well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:28 am

Ashley rolle dher eyes.s eh wrote down everything with ease.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:27 am

Gregory read the lesson seven times they were on today.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:32 pm

Rose said ''So your an outsider? Dont worry by the end of the year you'll be in some clique''
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:46 pm

"Ok." Abby said, wondering which one she'll fit in.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:28 am

Drew flew into the homeroom, late agin, Caitlyn came in after, him, her hair in a ponytail.

The teacher looked at them, "Mr, Vulgler, ms Ackermna, please tell the class why your late."

Caitlyn's face flushed a bright red, and she lied, " I was busy doing homework."

"Drew?"

he lied also, "Slept in too late."

Andi giggled and high fived her sister.

Raven's face flushed just hearing their thoughts
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:30 am

Rose smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:31 am

Ashely rolel dher eyes. She saw Drew fly, so now she could fly.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:49 am

Greg was reading the lesson again.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:56 am

Caitlyn smiled.

Raven banged her head against her desk, "Why!? Why must I be the one to here those thoughts!?"

Caitlyn turned a darker shade of red.

Roxy growled, she could do everything, "Change to a cat, it'll be easier."

Raven did, she changed into a black cat, she purred and slipped out the windo, she yowled, it sounded something like, ' So long suckers!'

CAitlyn sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:23 am

Now since ashley was sitting by Catyin, Raven, roxy she smileid. she now had the power to read thoughts and could shapesift
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:27 am

Rose smiled she had the power to copy soem powers and she could read the thoughts
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:40 am

Caitlyn looked at Drew h read what she was thinking.

Roxy's face took a puzzled expression, "Why are you thinking about fuzzy slippers and carrots?>" she leaned forward to ask Drew

"To coer our real thoughts." he smiled.

CAitlyn laughed.

Raven in cat form leapt back onto the window sill outside.

Roxy closetst to the window shuit it.

Raven hissed raising her back, growling.

"Too bad feline." Roxy retorted,
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:11 am

Gregory was thinking of all of the answers of the questions in the book.
Mind readers by him took note on his answers.
Gregory hated that,
but he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:51 am

( rose, why did u say that cause thats not your powor,)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:02 am

Drew smiled.

Caitlyn looked back at him, he had turned around to talk to Roxy and he had cuahgt her eye.

Roxy rolled her eyes.

Raven still in cat form was hissing a lot louder now outside the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:58 am

Name: Ricky
Personality: Strong, Nice, Kind, can be mean
Grade: Senior
Clique: JOCK
Power (s): Speed, Strong,
History (Optional): None
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:31 am

(welcome)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:03 am

Ricky ran around camp.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:11 am

Greg waited for the teacher to go on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next