Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!

Go down 
+4
texas_outlaw
_furryfurby
Ray
Little_Miss_Diva
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Little_Miss_Diva
Loser
Loser
Little_Miss_Diva

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!   BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:28 am

Hey guys, don't worry, I'm not a huge diva, Jorie just thinks I am, plz, plz call me Alex, cause that's my name, I am 1 of Jories' BFFLs in real life, Jorie made this accont for me for my b-day, so...
THANKX JORIE!!!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!   BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:33 am

UR ELCOME ALEX!!!
lol
WELCOME TO WB!!!
HAVE FUN!!!
(and start getting ready! my mom is bringing u and me on a special birthday dinner for you!)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!   BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:11 am

Hello!
Welcome to Webkinz Beach!
If you need any help contact
any Admin or Mod!
If there is anything breaking our rules in a post, please report it to a mod.
To report a post, look to the top left corner of that post.
(After the quote button)
There is a button there to report a post.
Hope you have a great time here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!   BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:12 am

Hi Alex and welcome to WB!! Hope you have a great time on here!!

Happy Birthday!!
Back to top Go down
texas_outlaw
Geek
Geek
texas_outlaw

Male
Number of posts : 314
DragonEggs : BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!
BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!
BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! http://dragcave.net/incubators/incubator_pizza7boy.png
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!   BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:41 am

hi im pizza7boy but call me pizza if u cant read wat i said im speaking redneck or hillbilly and megabilly
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!   BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:22 am

Hello and welcome to wb!! If you need any help just ask around!! Everyone is very helpful!

-Nickj
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!   BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:36 am

hi
im excited to meet you cause if jorie/hcl/dancer loves you i probably will to.
Well, welcome to webkinz beach i hope you enjoy being part of the community. if you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else. they will be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!   BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:58 am

Hi welcome to WB! You can call me lusher, everyone does! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!   BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:20 am

Hello Welcome To WB!
Don't Wait Explore The Forums!
If you need any help just ask anyone we'll always be happy to help.
Especially the mods and admins (the people with colored usernames) we're happy to help. That's our job! Hope to see you around here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!   BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:51 am

welcome to webkinzbeach and i hope you have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!   BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEWARE!!! THE DIVA IS HERE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Webkinz Beach! :: Hi, I'm New!-
Jump to: