Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)

Go down 
+4
Feisty_Feline
_furryfurby
SoccerQueen3
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 Pet House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 LKtU House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 NpQC
House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:37 am

First topic message reminder :

You have just been Marked to be a Vampire. You arrive at House of Night College, Nyx, The Goddess of Vampires, is highly worshiped here. You are able to make you life ALL OVER, again. But you make the decisions this time.You now live at the college. You sleep during the day and have classes at night, wierd right? Eventually you get used to it. The sun does hurt your eyes alittle but your not trapped there we are allowed to go out and shop and do other stuff. So now you learn to be a Vampire... Well if you survive the change.... So if you dare to survive fill this form out:

Name:
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them):
Description/Pic:
Personality:
Former Life ( if wished to talk about):
How you act around humans:
Dating Status:
Other:

Mine:

Name: Zoey Redbird
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them): yes she does have abilities. She just doesn't know what they are.
Description/Pic: She has flowing brown hair, Brown eyes
Personality: Sweet, Nice, Scared (in the start)
Former Life ( if wished to talk about): Was normal like any other teenager. Then she was Marked. She met with Nyx The Goddess of Vampires. She is to be her eyes and ears but doesn't quite understand it.
How you act around humans: Like normal
Dating Status: Single
Other:Has a strong conection with Nyx.

Last edited by mnm1995 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 Pet House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 LKtU House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:56 am

"Yea, you?. I'm Zoey by the way." She said
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:05 am

Caitlyn smiled, "Yeah I'm new too, My roomate Alice is too."

Korbyn came out of his room with his usual look, he just walke to the coffee shop down the street even though he didn't necessarily need to eat it just made himfeel a little more normal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:07 am

Ben watched tv.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:43 am

Name:Rose
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them):Read minds Predict furtues
Description/Pic:Long dark brown curly hair with hazel eyes she very tall and lean she gorgeous and has a mad tan
Personality:Will unfold
Former Life ( if wished to talk about):Ruff past
How you act around humans:Normal
Dating Status:Single
Other:John is her bro

Name:John
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them):Read minds Predict furtues can change moods
Description/Pic:House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 2mgs8xv
Personality:Will unfold
Former Life ( if wished to talk about):Ruff past
How you act around humans:Normal
Dating Status:Single
Other:None

Last edited by xoxoRoseElixoxo on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:08 pm

(welcomee)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:09 pm

(Thank you!)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:34 am

Ben walked into the lounge.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 am

Zoey walked into the courtyard and then to the dining hall to get something to snack on.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:20 am

Name: Roxian
Any Abilities: Invisiblity and copying any form she sees.
Description/Pic: Waist length black hair with red tips, her eyes are a deep mysterious brown. HEr skin is pale white, with no freckles or blemishes. Taller than average, has a curve, and loves to wear black with some red.
Personality: Mysterious
Former Life: Doesn't like to talk about it.
How you act around humans: Like she's one of them.
Dating Status: Looking
Other: None
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:21 am

(Welcome)
Rose walked around she saw a new member she said ''Hey I'm Rose''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:26 am

ORP: xD I'm not following you!

RP: Roxian: "I'm Roxian."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:55 am

ORP;How'd u know I'd say that LOL
Rose smiled and said ''Nice to meet you''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:12 am

ORP: xDDD HEY! You've got more posts than me! *pouts*

RP: "Same here. Could you show me to my dorm?"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:13 am

Ben flopped on the couch.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:01 am

I cameo ut of my dorm.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:34 am

ORP:Yea I am 300 posts ahead of u
Rose Eli woke up she she yawned and put fresh lothes on she walked out of her dorm
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:57 am

ORP: Grr

RP: I was in a black tube top and red leather mini skirt. I had my hair tied up in a red silk ribbon. Since I had on a red bra, it looked like I was wearing a black spaggeti shirt with red straps.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:12 am

(lol)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:31 am

ORP: MWAHWAHAHAHAH! I'MABEATINROSE! xD

RP: I looked around the school.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:40 pm

ORP:Not for long I just a new mouse my mom threw my old one agnist the wall and broked it so I couldnt post a lot
Rose popped some bubbles she sat in the lounge Iming on her Iphone
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:53 pm

ORP: ****

RP: I walked to the library.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:37 pm

OPR:No swearing Weedy!
Rose went into the libray andsat dow next to a computer and typed in New Moon
John came up from behind her and said ''Lemme guess looking up the book''
Rose jumped in and said ''Maybe, I wont read a 500 pg book like you''
John laughed his low thoarty laugh and sat down next to her reading the book
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:46 pm

Name: Ayla
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them): Can teleport anywhere
Description/Pic: Blonde hair
Personality: Shy, smart, outgoing
Former Life ( if wished to talk about): Doesnt want to talk about
How you act around humans: Shy
Dating Status: Single
Other:
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:25 am

ORP: It's C.rap. I can't say darnit(it's my mom) or dangin(it's my mom), but I can say that! She's lost it, but I don't like being grounded.

RP: I stayed in the shadows, not wanting to be noticed. I headed to the fictional books.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:35 am

ORP:U cant say any of those words anyway u read the twilight books
Rose read the description out loud quietly ''Ecilspe: As Seattle is ravenged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire countinues her quest for revenge. Bella once again finds herself surronded for danger. In he midist of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and friendship with Jacob knowing that her desion has the potenial to ignite the ageless strugle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly apppoaching. Bella has one more descion to make life or death. But which is which?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next